Duke4.net Forums: Hi all - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hi all  "im new"

Hi everyone im new to this forum,i just wanted to ask i made a website im not trying to advertise but i couldn't make a account on dukenukemreloaded.com so i made one here.My question is i kinda have the same banner cause it suits my website is it bad to have it? check it out at dukenukem3d.co.nr.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

I don't see why not, although I do see that you also copied some stuff from eduke32.com. Why can't you register at the duke nukem reloaded forums anyway? http://www.dukenukem...p?mode=register

Edit: lol, one of your "in-game" screenshots is actually just an old mockup of a shader based renderer, it's not even real. Get some more proper polymer pics.

This post has been edited by Micky C: 30 August 2011 - 05:08 AM

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

View Postnathancolmic, on 30 August 2011 - 03:05 AM, said:

.My question is i kinda have the same banner cause it suits my website is it bad to have it?

You shouldn't do that even if it were allowed.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Ah, yes, I remember seeing someone post this website in a Yang chatroom. I forgot who posted this. Nathancolmic, do you mind reminding me what Yang user you are? I thought the banner that he used would be fine, as long as he didn't post about his site right on the EDuke32 home forum. :(

Ok thx guys also yes i did use some eduke32 info if you want i can remove it but i suck when i have to write something on a site.And ill put different pictures.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options