Duke4.net Forums: Your Ideas - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Your Ideas  "What do you want to see in DNF?"

User is offline   Alan 

• Hellspawn

Jot down some ideas you have here that you'd like to see in DNF.

User is offline   ultra tree 85! 

• Honored Donor

Roger, on Dec 20 2005, 12:34 PM, said:

Jot down some ideas you have here that you'd like to see in DNF.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would like to have an arcade area like in Duke 3D, where you can play Duke related arcade games, such as, "Duke Rally," a racing game in Hollywood Holocaust in Duke 3D. :) I always thought it would be cool if you could actually play that game. B)

Another cool thing that I would like to have would be a theater area where you could watch movies/parts of movies with Duke Nukem in them, like "Nuclear Apocalypse," starring Duke Nukem. B)

User is offline   Halcyon 

I hope Las Vegas is still in. I like City-levels by night with a lot of neon-light and such. :) In general, I hope that we can see many things from the E3 2001 Trailer back in a polished, modern form.

User is offline   Cerberus_e 

a battlelord bursting through a wall

User is offline   Alan 

• Hellspawn

^I knew that was going to come out sometime. :) So when is Beelze going to register so he can suggest his idea for a weapon?

User is offline   ultra tree 85! 

• Honored Donor

Cerberus_e, on Dec 21 2005, 08:30 AM, said:

a battlelord bursting through a wall
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would be awesome. B) George has said that the Battlelord would be a popular choice to bring back, and if he is in the game, I hope that's how they introduce him. :)

I would also like the jet plane from e3 2001 to be in the game. All the vehicles were very nice.

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

ultra tree 85!, on Dec 21 2005, 10:03 PM, said:

That would be awesome.  B)  George has said that the Battlelord would be a popular choice to bring back, and if he is in the game, I hope that's how they introduce him. B)

I would also like the jet plane from e3 2001 to be in the game.  All the vehicles were very nice.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd like to see an Octa-Avenger..! :) B)

User is offline   Cerberus_e 

Roger, on Dec 21 2005, 07:00 PM, said:

^I knew that was going to come out sometime. :)

there is no possible way you could have predicted this, I'm always so subtle.

User is offline   Nihilanth 

Yes, yes. Playing arcade games. But this is just another example of what everyone expects: Interactivity. And this is what I'd like to see. If something looks like [name of the object here] then it should act like [name of the object here], be able to use like [name of the object here] and if you shoot it, it should break like [name of the object here]. Simple as that. Destruction. Yes. A lot of destruction. Pay no mind to the fact there is no destruction-system. In 3D it wasn't either, but you could have destroyed walls. In limited way, but who cares. The same should be with DNF, some things should be destructable. I'd rather see only few walls destroyable than no walls destroyable. Period. Enemies. Hell yeah. Good to see Pig, Octa, Commander and Battlelord back. What is important, every monster should be essential and different from others by any meaning, not only by how it looks like. Let'em suprise us.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options