Duke4.net Forums: Secrets and cheats [spoilers] ((formerly Demo Cheats)) - Duke4.net Forums

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Secrets and cheats [spoilers] ((formerly Demo Cheats))  "With the Release of DNF I thought why not convert to full"

User is offline   coheed82 

Hell yes dnf demo is great :(
as long as we can play in offline mode on steam too...

anyways im going to bed... to tired to stay up. however clocked 8 hours online steam dnf demo play just now before bed, so done well.. here's some shots i took. man the detailing is great for a demo... the metal feels like metal... muscles & veins look real, the rain looks awesome, only duke dont talk much yet. wish you could press a button & he talks like with tony montana in scarface pc game.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: cycloidsend.jpg
  • Attached Image: dukeshouse.jpg
  • Attached Image: squashthepig.jpg
  • Attached Image: windowview.jpg

User is offline   Madmaxwell 

DNWEAPONS works for giving all weapons throws them on the ground though also hd vid of pent house going up soon

Where the hell is the penthouse, I floated around with DNCLIP in the first level and I couldn't find it.

User is online   Lunick 

I have went through most of the INT files and have decided that the first level is cut as well because there is more dialog in the file than what is actually said.

View PostMr.Deviance, on 03 June 2011 - 06:36 PM, said:

Where the hell is the penthouse, I floated around with DNCLIP in the first level and I couldn't find it.

start the demo while in the bathroom DNCLIP through the floor fly straight down for 5 minutes like literally then turn around and you will see this.

A grey building with a 2 windows and statues on it. make sure to use 1080HD it looks smexy xD

This post has been edited by Madmaxwell: 03 June 2011 - 06:47 PM

View PostMadmaxwell, on 03 June 2011 - 06:44 PM, said:

start the demo while in the bathroom DNCLIP through the floor fly straight down for 5 minutes like literally then turn around and you will see this.
A grey building with a 2 windows and statues on it. make sure to use 1080HD it looks smexy xD

Wow, almost 10 minutes of keeping the crouch button pressed.
The sensation was interesting lol.
I felt like I was being Duke Nukem and I was descending from the skies for the mortals to see me down there in the city, after being gone for 15 years!
I almost felt like I was some important god or something.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 03 June 2011 - 07:23 PM

User is offline   DN4EVR 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 03 June 2011 - 07:23 PM, said:

I felt like I was being Duke Nukem and I was descending from the skies for the mortals to see me down there in the city, after being gone for 15 years!

It's easier to just noclip out the nearest window/wall and just fly around looking for the building/window.

User is offline   ferran275 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 03 June 2011 - 07:23 PM, said:

I noticed that you are moving at crouched speed as you walk, which is why it takes friggin ten minutes, if you crouch FIRST then type out 'dnclip' Duke will instead stand up and he moves MUCH faster :(

User is offline   Fox Mulder 

View PostRaziel, on 03 June 2011 - 05:13 AM, said:

If anyone figures out how to watch the Pooty Party video within Duke's apartment, can you let us know? I've been at it for a while, can't figure it out.

Just install the RAD Video Tools and you can watch all the videos. I also used it to make screensavers with the menu video, the stadium video and a waving flag DNF logo.

http://www.radgameto...com/bnkmain.htm

Wow I think I misinterpreted your post... Posted Image
I'll leave it just in case someone finds it useful.

I think it will be nice if some admin imports the new Duke icons from Gearbox forum.

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 03 June 2011 - 07:51 PM

Posted Image

AAHHH!!!

This one is actually pretty cool:

Posted Image

one more, I thought this looked really weird and out of place:

Posted Image

:D :(
OH YEAH.. i've just taken some sweet screens from the dnf demo, after 11 hours of playing the demo ive decided to show some screens of an effort i just made today.. Ive clipped my way right upto the mothership.... its a long time to reach it, and yeah its only bits that make it "appear" to be there.. but its still freakin EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! :(

VIEW THESE AND TELL ME THIS AINT EPIC! :D B) :D

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: fellaio.jpg
  • Attached Image: jets1.jpg
  • Attached Image: vista11.jpg
  • Attached Image: ship1.jpg
  • Attached Image: ship2.jpg
  • Attached Image: ship3.jpg
  • Attached Image: ship4.jpg
  • Attached Image: ship5.jpg
  • Attached Image: ship6.jpg
  • Attached Image: ship7.jpg

View Postcoheed82, on 03 June 2011 - 09:17 PM, said:

:D :(
OH YEAH.. i've just taken some sweet screens from the dnf demo, after 11 hours of playing the demo ive decided to show some screens of an effort i just made today.. Ive clipped my way right upto the mothership.... its a long time to reach it, and yeah its only bits that make it "appear" to be there.. but its still freakin EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! :D

VIEW THESE AND TELL ME THIS AINT EPIC! :D :( :D

LOL, I did the exact same thing B)

User is offline   Fox Mulder 

View Postferran275, on 03 June 2011 - 09:12 PM, said:

[AAHHH!!!

hahahahahaaaaaa! Did someone noclip on the Cycloid Emperor's mouth? He has a crazy moving tongue. :(

User is offline   Jeff 

Judging by those red gums, someone needs to floss more. Usually the inside of the mouth is somewhat pink.

This post has been edited by Jeff: 03 June 2011 - 10:21 PM

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

You can fall down to the penthouse, it's a lot faster. Just move down and at one moment duke's feet will seem to have found solid ground mid-air. At that moment you can turn off noclip and fall. In fact that's how i did it the first time.

I also got one of the twins running around the penthouse, with a little help of pipebombs. She doesn't like pipebombs.

B)

here's a few shots. :(
the cycloid looks awesome. like i hoped it would. and the rain adds to the effects, ah i just played duke3d's stadium battle for a little old skool' look at the difference they've made in the last 16 years.... brilliant. :(

In the last shot. thanks to dnclip you can go underwater.... see the blue bar for Oxygen. :D

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: field1.jpg
  • Attached Image: field2.jpg
  • Attached Image: field3.jpg
  • Attached Image: field4.jpg
  • Attached Image: field5.jpg
  • Attached Image: underwater1.jpg

Some cool shots taken only minutes ago!!
Including a little trick i found where you can drive the monster truck after the mines!! :(
you can see it in the shot where im driving the monster truck with the attached tripmine!! yes the mine stays there as the wheel turns fully as im driving it!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC! :(

Also. ive jumped that ramp using the Mighty Foot, & got to the other cave enterance.. No point going thru though as im sure you'll be left with a black screen like with the elevator.. B)

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: donotenter.jpg
  • Attached Image: imadeit.jpg
  • Attached Image: flipped.jpg
  • Attached Image: mightytripmine.jpg

B)

well now iv'e gone & done some more crazy shit.. :(

see below...

the title "killa" ive gone & clipped straight after when you run out of gas in the mighty foot, then gone right into the mines, gotten the (GAS) & returned to my truck.. see.... now you can run over pigcops here in this desert scene!!!
with "wft1&2" ...?/? i went right up to that alien force thing in the distance... what is this thing?? .. Any Guesses people????
And in "stratosphere omfg" .. i clipped all the way up the turbulent sky, as if i was trying to reach Mount Olympus itself... & i got as far as the height would allow!!! .. trippy man just trippy stuff. :(

Anyone else find wierd or very interesting thing let me know, Thanks guys & have fun :D

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: invade.jpg
  • Attached Image: killa.jpg
  • Attached Image: vegas.jpg
  • Attached Image: wtf1.jpg
  • Attached Image: wtf2.jpg
  • Attached Image: vacuum1.jpg
  • Attached Image: troopershatit.jpg
  • Attached Image: stratosphere omfg.jpg
  • Attached Image: no come on no.jpg
  • Attached Image: nice view1.jpg
  • Attached Image: mighty foot vs craft.jpg

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

You guys just have to do this right? Hahaha... I'm going to try and stay away from this :( I want to experience duke's penthouse with the full game B) Good times are coming!!!!

View PostDavoX, on 04 June 2011 - 07:32 AM, said:

You guys just have to do this right? Hahaha... I'm going to try and stay away from this :( I want to experience duke's penthouse with the full game B) Good times are coming!!!!

I think duke has more than one pad or a multilayer penthouse from the babes vid.

This post has been edited by Madmaxwell: 04 June 2011 - 01:58 PM

View Postferran275, on 03 June 2011 - 09:13 PM, said:

This one is actually pretty cool:

Posted Image

Pics like this prove that they didn't hire the right people to make screenshots for the game when the time of promoting came...
I bet you could have made much better screenshots for the game than the people that made them.

User is offline   Daedolon 

• Ancient Blood God

I found out the complete list of levels from a flatfile (that you all should look into), dnwindow.int (under System/). The same file explains a lot of DLC and Multiplay related information and beyond. Just open it with whatever text editor you like. Remember to take a look at the other .int files as well.

This post has been edited by Daedolon: 04 June 2011 - 09:00 PM

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Why did someone try give neg rep for Daedolon's post, it is contained in SPOILER tags.

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View PostDaedolon, on 04 June 2011 - 07:44 PM, said:

I found out the complete list of levels from a flatfile (that you all should look into), dnwindow.int (under System/). The same file explains a lot of DLC and Multiplay related information and beyond. Just open it with whatever text editor you like. Remember to take a look at the other .int files as well.

List of maps (some spoilers):
Spoiler

Several of those come in multiple parts. Those are more akin to the chapter titles in Half-life and Half-life 2.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

I made a new thread but these should have been posted here I guess,
Spoiler

User is offline   DN4EVR 

View PostThe Commander, on 04 June 2011 - 07:50 PM, said:

Why did someone try give neg rep for Daedolon's post, it is contained in SPOILER tags.

This is DEMO spoilers thread not FULL GAME spoilers thread. IMO it doesn't belong. :\

User is offline   Daedolon 

• Ancient Blood God

View PostDN4EVR, on 04 June 2011 - 08:36 PM, said:

This is DEMO spoilers thread not FULL GAME spoilers thread. IMO it doesn't belong. :\

I'm just digging through the demo. It's not like I can remove the list anyway since someone quoted it already.

Here, have a pair of tits from an interesting angle:
Spoiler

This post has been edited by Daedolon: 04 June 2011 - 09:04 PM

User is offline   DN4EVR 

View PostDaedolon, on 04 June 2011 - 08:59 PM, said:

I'm just digging through the demo. It's not like I can remove the list anyway since someone quoted it already.

Here, have a pair of tits from an interesting angle:

Thanks heh. I also was a bit peeved as i'm trying to avoid full game spoilers and that spoiler button is pretty tempting, lemme tell ya. :(

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options