Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem's latest victim / Boob Tube / Duke Nudem Thread - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem's latest victim / Boob Tube / Duke Nudem Thread  "See how Duke Nukem kicked this alien bastard's ass !"

New link up !

All the media from the Duke Nudem game including video clips !
http://www.mediafire...56454442phe54i3

Another link is coming soon..

User is offline   Green 

Posted Image

User is offline   Sebastian 

Just got that too. It's hilarious - love the oneliners!

User is offline   Martin 

View Postthemaniacboy, on 16 May 2011 - 11:16 AM, said:

Also, great suprise

Duke Nudem !

http://boob-tube.eu/duke-nudem/

WARNING, 18 years and older only !!

I actually nearly died of laughter playing that. Most awesome promotional idea EVER.

View Postcheesenigger, on 21 May 2011 - 09:51 AM, said:

For those wanting to save them all, install Cygwin and wget. open the command line and type the following:

for ((i=0; i<10000; i++)) ; do j=`printf "%04d" $i` ; wget http://eyedcreative-...inal/DSC_$j.jpg ; done

this will go through and download all the images it can, half the set is forbidden :)

Duke is proud of you!

User is offline   DN4EVR 

Offtopic but for a game that's wanted so bad & about to come out in two weeks-ish you'd think there'd be more posts each day.

Oh and btw don't give me the bot excuse guys...I see you 9 other members signed in....watching...waiting........other assorted kinda creepy things....

User is online   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View PostDN4EVR, on 27 May 2011 - 09:48 AM, said:

Offtopic but for a game that's wanted so bad & about to come out in two weeks-ish you'd think there'd be more posts each day.

Oh and btw don't give me the bot excuse guys...I see you 9 other members signed in....watching...waiting........other assorted kinda creepy things....

What's to say? We spent hte last 14 damn years talking. Most of us are probably honest-to-God shell shocked like you read about!

View Postthemaniacboy, on 24 May 2011 - 03:46 AM, said:

New link up !

All the media from the Duke Nudem game including video clips !
http://www.mediafire...56454442phe54i3

Another link is coming soon..
i just hope you used the videos in the archive i already uploaded, 'cos getting those without the proper tools is a pain in the ass. =p

I had to use the cheat code for the last one.

But man, those pics sure are sexy :)

This post has been edited by Bam050196: 27 May 2011 - 09:37 PM

View Postthrowaway727, on 27 May 2011 - 09:28 PM, said:

i just hope you used the videos in the archive i already uploaded, 'cos getting those without the proper tools is a pain in the ass. =p

I used the proper tools.
Videodownloadhelper add-on.

User is offline   DN4EVR 

View PostCommando Nukem, on 27 May 2011 - 08:39 PM, said:

What's to say? We spent hte last 14 damn years talking. Most of us are probably honest-to-God shell shocked like you read about!

I still wanna chat more and hardly no one ever posts. :blink:

Plus I ain't going to the bigger forums because of the crap going on right now obviously. :angry:

View PostDN4EVR, on 28 May 2011 - 09:11 AM, said:

I still wanna chat more and hardly no one ever posts. :blink:

Plus I ain't going to the bigger forums because of the crap going on right now obviously. :angry:

You're right, most of the people over there are very immature.
I bet most of them are 12 year olds.

There was also some discussion about DNF going to suck because it doesn't have any crosshairs or iron-sights.

That's how "mature" people are over there.

This post has been edited by themaniacboy: 28 May 2011 - 09:39 AM

View Postthemaniacboy, on 28 May 2011 - 09:39 AM, said:

You're right, most of the people over there are very immature.
I bet most of them are 12 year olds.

There was also some discussion about DNF going to suck because it doesn't have any crosshairs or iron-sights.

That's how "mature" people are over there.

I am not sure if they should support those kids on their forums since a game such as this, is definitely not a game that parents would buy for their 12 years olds nor a game that 12 year olds would dare to ask of their parents.
To me it's obvious that all of the kids that are going to play this game, are going to pirate it because they can't get it bought by their parents.
As for the crosshairs, I am pretty sure the pc version is going to have a crosshair because otherwise it would be impossible to shoot on target.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 28 May 2011 - 04:53 PM

User is online   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View PostMr.Deviance, on 28 May 2011 - 04:52 PM, said:

is definitely not a game that parents would buy for their 12 years olds nor a game that 12 year olds would dare to ask of their parents.

Not always true!

View PostMr.Deviance, on 28 May 2011 - 04:52 PM, said:

I am not sure if they should support those kids on their forums since a game such as this, is definitely not a game that parents would buy for their 12 years olds nor a game that 12 year olds would dare to ask of their parents.
To me it's obvious that all of the kids that are going to play this game, are going to pirate it because they can't get it bought by their parents.
As for the crosshairs, I am pretty sure the pc version is going to have a crosshair because otherwise it would be impossible to shoot on target.

You should see it here, 12 year old children buying GTA IV.
Their parents do not even know what its contents are.

I remember people blaming GTA IV for some murder that was done by a 15 year old that told the media he was inspired by GTA IV.
That's bullshit because the game says it's for 18 years and older only and if there is someone to blame it should be him or his parents.
Only mature people and some other younger people can understand the barrier between real and imagination.

12 year olds dare to ask anything, they are the worst.
It's unbelievable how rude they can be.
It doesn't matter whether you are a mature or not.
They are going to scold you if they don't like you.

Anyways, enough about them.
Bottom line, they should not get have any games that aren't meant for their age.
It influences their behavior, attitude and their character.

This post has been edited by themaniacboy: 29 May 2011 - 01:12 AM

How come two of the stacey images have grey boxes covering up most of the image ?

View PostxObese NinJa, on 31 May 2011 - 12:58 AM, said:

How come two of the stacey images have grey boxes covering up most of the image ?

Because the file is corrupt, there is no way to download them without those grey boxes.

View Postthemaniacboy, on 31 May 2011 - 04:02 AM, said:

Because the file is corrupt, there is no way to download them without those grey boxes.

The wierd thing is when i first open the folder thier in the thumbnail shows the full image but after aabout a second the grey boxes come

User is offline   StArSeEd 

View PostxObese NinJa, on 31 May 2011 - 04:50 AM, said:

The wierd thing is when i first open the folder thier in the thumbnail shows the full image but after aabout a second the grey boxes come

The embedded EXIF thumbnail is not corrupt, but the image data itself is.

User is offline   z0rk 

View PostAlan_AMORMEDIA, on 19 May 2011 - 01:10 PM, said:

PS. Yes that picture is available of the Rosie. Good luck shooting! :(

Since no one else has commented, and that wallpaper has not been in anyone's archive of pics... I guess no one else has figured out where it's hidden either?

User is offline   necroslut 

Since the webpage is offline, does anyone have the actual game saved?

User is offline   DaDude* 

View Postnecroslut, on 20 June 2012 - 08:35 AM, said:

Since the webpage is offline, does anyone have the actual game saved?

You can try my custom made offline version :(
if it's against the rules than I'll edit it out

note:
download, extract and run setup (must be installed on c:\, otherwise your browser can't open unlocked wallpapers -> absolute filepaths. Sry for that.)
desktop shortcut will be created

Filename: Duke Nudem.rar (size: 107mb)
MD5: cc37980fdfd7a6161b2ccf95118f9ee6

download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vene28

View PostDaDude*, on 24 June 2012 - 02:07 PM, said:

You can try my custom made offline version :(

Thanks, just what I was looking for. :(
OT, but anyone wouldn't happen to have that crappy old target practice flash game from the old Duke Nukem movie page?

User is online   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View Postnecroslut, on 24 June 2012 - 02:18 PM, said:

Thanks, just what I was looking for. :(
OT, but anyone wouldn't happen to have that crappy old target practice flash game from the old Duke Nukem movie page?

I tried time and again to recover it. The most I could get was the backdrop off archive.org some years ago.

View PostCommando Nukem, on 24 June 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

I tried time and again to recover it. The most I could get was the backdrop off archive.org some years ago.

Yeah, I've also tried to get it by archive.org, but no luck there...

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options