Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem's latest victim / Boob Tube / Duke Nudem Thread - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem's latest victim / Boob Tube / Duke Nudem Thread  "See how Duke Nukem kicked this alien bastard's ass !"

User is offline   DN4EVR 

View Postlaurorual, on 18 May 2011 - 01:20 PM, said:

i did this and i can download the photos
but it says something about server is full or server is temporarily Unavailable and i cant download :)

Click the button next to each photo and it should open the photo in a new window....do so for each wallpaper and then do so in the gallery. If it's overloaded just wait a bit and try again.

User is offline   laurorual 

View PostDN4EVR, on 18 May 2011 - 01:26 PM, said:

Click the button next to each photo and it should open the photo in a new window....do so for each wallpaper and then do so in the gallery. If it's overloaded just wait a bit and try again.

its aways overloaded LOL
i'll try this later so :)

Don't worry guys, soon ( hopefully tomorrow ) i will upload every single piece of media from the game, i also have video's of the girls stripping.
I bet you wanna have that don't ya ?

The only thing i am asking from you guys is patience ?
Well if you're in the DNF forum that wouldn't be hard would it ?

This post has been edited by themaniacboy: 18 May 2011 - 02:54 PM

View PostSplat, on 18 May 2011 - 12:59 PM, said:

Admirable effort, Mr. throwaway. :)
thank you, i aim to please. =) though in all honesty, it was merely a combination of intelligent browser utilization and simplistic site coding (if you don't want people to rip your stuff, transcode it and put it up as separate SWF movie files; anything related to common media, including [but not limited to] FLV files can and will be detected by any media grabber).

finished the game elsewhere. no new videos to add except for the losing videos (and who cares about those, though if you REALLY want them i could make an exception and rip all of 'em too). if somebody can get the pics the site's (relevant) media will be completely extracted.

This post has been edited by throwaway727: 18 May 2011 - 07:16 PM

User is offline   ferran275 

View Postthemaniacboy, on 18 May 2011 - 02:54 PM, said:

Don't worry guys, soon ( hopefully tomorrow ) i will upload every single piece of media from the game, i also have video's of the girls stripping.

ya'll are STILL talking about that dumb game? haha

I'm into thicker meatier chicks so that game wasn't really doing it for me, found myself asking questions like "is that a chick or a 12 yr old boy?" :)

also I SUCKED AT IT!!! couldn't get past the shotgun girl, just could NOT do it, I think my browser was lagging but I won't hide behind technical issues it was probably just my skill level :D

This post has been edited by ferran275: 18 May 2011 - 08:22 PM

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

This thread brought us some ~2000 extra visitors in the last 24 hours.

Excellent work, themaniacboy.

User is offline   kodkiller 

View PostYatta, on 18 May 2011 - 09:44 PM, said:

I come for the boobs. :)

User is offline   robotman5 

to funny. :)

User is offline   z0rk 

As one of those ~2000 new hits... I was wondering a couple of things that some of you here on this forum might know. Regarding the pics in the gallery that show up (either after you beat the game, or after you enter the code - not sure which): Did anyone manage to download the "Stacey" pics DSC_0063 or DSC_0065 intact? They seem to be corrupt on the server insofar as I can tell. I tried a couple of times, with a couple of different browsers.

Also, did anyone notice the uncensored version of this pic anywhere in the pile? This is the only place I've seen it: http://preview.tinyurl.com/3nlgsud (esperino.com). Bottom pic on the page - Rosie Jones.

Fun little game.. tough with a trackball IMO, much easier with a mouse.

This post has been edited by z0rk: 19 May 2011 - 09:05 AM

User is offline   ferran275 

View Postkodkiller, on 18 May 2011 - 10:44 PM, said:

I come for the boobs. :D

haha, double meanings, oh thats rich :)

View Postz0rk, on 19 May 2011 - 06:36 AM, said:

As one of those ~2000 new hits... I was wondering a couple of things that some of you here on this forum might know. Regarding the pics in the gallery that show up (either after you beat the game, or after you enter the code - not sure which): Did anyone manage to download the "Stacey" pics DSC_0063 or DSC_0065 intact? They seem to be corrupt on the server insofar as I can tell. I tried a couple of times, with a couple of different browsers.

Also, did anyone notice the uncensored version of this pic anywhere in the pile? This is the only place I've seen it: http://preview.tinyurl.com/3nlgsud (esperino.com). Bottom pic on the page - Rosie Jones.

Fun little game.. tough with a trackball IMO, much easier with a mouse.

Thanks z0rk for flagging that issue with the corrupt issues.

We've been monitoring many forums and conversations on twitter to get the site working as good as we can under the circumstances.

So apologies if any of you guys are having trouble with load times etc. It's just very popular :)

This post has been edited by Alan_AMORMEDIA: 19 May 2011 - 01:16 PM

PS. Yes that picture is available of the Rosie. Good luck shooting! :)

View PostAlan_AMORMEDIA, on 19 May 2011 - 01:10 PM, said:

PS. Yes that picture is available of the Rosie. Good luck shooting! :)
if you are who i think you are (aka someone from the publishers/devs of the flash game) it'd help a lot if your people could make the crosshairs a little less sensitive and the flash quality could be reduced. some older machines with processors under 2ghz literally can't handle the heat required to play all the flash junk this thing has.

do note that i'm not saying junk in the pejorative sense, but i myself am a freelance dev who usually goes for usability over looks, so that might have something to do with my potentially biased opinion.

View Postthrowaway727, on 19 May 2011 - 01:50 PM, said:

if you are who i think you are (aka someone from the publishers/devs of the flash game) it'd help a lot if your people could make the crosshairs a little less sensitive and the flash quality could be reduced. some older machines with processors under 2ghz literally can't handle the heat required to play all the flash junk this thing has.

do note that i'm not saying junk in the pejorative sense, but i myself am a freelance dev who usually goes for usability over looks, so that might have something to do with my potentially biased opinion.

will pass that on to the developers. myself and 2K appreciate all the input :)

For now I'd just make sure you're running the latest version of Flash and close any other windows which might be running Flash, until they can make any updates if possible.

User is offline   testy 

View PostAlan_AMORMEDIA, on 19 May 2011 - 02:20 PM, said:

will pass that on to the developers. myself and 2K appreciate all the input :)

For now I'd just make sure you're running the latest version of Flash and close any other windows which might be running Flash, until they can make any updates if possible.

Thank you. It is a fun collection of minigames, but the crosshairs could do with some tweaking.

User is offline   testy 

BTW> For those of you wanting all the pictures, I took the liberty of putting together a tiny html file which linkes to the first 500 images in that folder, simply through some easy scripting.
Loads of nice pictures.

If the devs object, sorry.

Attached File(s)

thanks for the .html testy but everytime i open it the pics are insanely huge, anyway to reduce the size cuz i cant really browse them like that

View PostYatta, on 18 May 2011 - 09:44 PM, said:

Thanks for the compliments, i appreciate it.
Í am happy to hear that i actually did some support in this website, been visiting it the last 5 years i think ?

First compliment right here and i am damn happy about it.

User is offline   kodkiller 

View Postthemaniacboy, on 18 May 2011 - 02:54 PM, said:

Are they up anywhere? :)

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

View Posttesty, on 19 May 2011 - 02:52 PM, said:

BTW> For those of you wanting all the pictures, I took the liberty of putting together a tiny html file which linkes to the first 500 images in that folder, simply through some easy scripting.
Loads of nice pictures.

Holly shit, nice work.

I'd been wanting to get a hold of all the pictures but the original poster's links pointed to download sites with exceeded bandwidth.

I didn't know the images were so high-res, either.

View Postkodkiller, on 19 May 2011 - 09:31 PM, said:

Are they up anywhere? :)

Nope, life's a bitch.

To be fair i did not record them today because we were preparing the 25 year wedding anniversary for my parents.
It's been a busy, busy day.

Guest_cheesenigger_*

For those wanting to save them all, install Cygwin and wget. open the command line and type the following:

for ((i=0; i<10000; i++)) ; do j=`printf "%04d" $i` ; wget http://eyedcreative-...inal/DSC_$j.jpg ; done

this will go through and download all the images it can, half the set is forbidden :)

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Or you could just complete all the games :)

Guest_Nudek_*

Loads of nice pictures.

Nice job man!

User is offline   DN4EVR 

View PostDavoX, on 21 May 2011 - 11:06 AM, said:

Or you could just complete all the games :)

The last level is ab-so-friggin-lutely IMPOSSIBLE......the mouse lags in the flash window which makes the 1st game and ESPECIALLy the second game of the final "boss" near impossible.

User is offline   Dark Fire 

Loads of nice pictures.

Thx for the upload :)
dsc_0063 & dsc_0065 are still corrupt though :D

User is offline   Postal 

I was hoping the cheat code would unlock pictures of them fully nude :)

View PostPostal, on 22 May 2011 - 08:04 PM, said:

I was hoping the cheat code would unlock pictures of them fully nude :)

I don't know about the other 2 models, but I've never seen Rosie Jones and Stacey Massey go full frontal

I've collected all the media on the site, even the video clips !

Here is the link :

http://ge.tt/8bQPST4

*Edit*

Damnit, the link is down again.
How is it possible the other upload had like 1000 downloads and this one only 100 ?
Assholes.

Hold on, gonna fix this tomorrow.
I'll upload it to mediafire or something.
Guess sharing isn't supposed to be that public maybe ?

This post has been edited by themaniacboy: 23 May 2011 - 03:16 PM

User is offline   BeefGir 

greatly looking forward to a mediafire or megaupload of the pack.
mediafire has a history of locking up also though.
megaupload would be the best rout.
thanks for what you have shared so far.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options