Duke4.net Forums: Introduce Yourself! - Duke4.net Forums

• 17 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Introduce Yourself!  "Get to know your fellow forumers!"

User is offline   Psyched 

Just a little effort to help us to get to know each other; post some basic details here!

*Beware shifty off-site attempts at humour

Name: Alex
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: no u
Vehicle: Whatever I feels like.
XBOX Live Gamertag: Psyched7
Favorite Video Game(s): Myth series, Halo series, Marathon series, Age of Empires series, FarCry, TimeSplitters, C&C series, Black & White, Metal Gear Solid series, Final Fantasies VII, VIII and IX, Tomb Raider series, Oddworld series, Tie Fighter, Rebel Assault, Dark Forces, Duke Nukem 3D.
Favorite Movie(s): Terminator series, the Matrix (only the first one - I detest the sequels), Pitch Black (and Chronicles of Riddick), Star Wars trilogies, Star Trek: First Contact, Jurassic Park, Independence Day, Swordfish.
Favorite Author(s): I can't say I consider any to be truly outstanding.
Favorite Book(s): Lord of the Rings.
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Ambient, Nu Metal, Punk, Soundtrack, some Classical, some Dance/Trance/techno (the differences are too subtle for a moron such as myself).
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Marty O'Donnell, Limp Bizkit, Eminem, Green Day, Less than Jake, Megadeth, Saliva, Tenacious D, The Offspring, Disturbed, Blink-182, Nobuo Uematsu, Clint Bajakian, John Williams, Harry Gregson-Williams, Lemon Jelly.
Favorite Song(s): Just Like This, Nookie, Break Stuff, Re-Arranged, 9 Teen 90 Nine, My Generation, Full Nelson, Rollin', Livin' it Up, Faith, Behind Blue Eyes, Grabbag, Angry Again, The Siege of Madrigal, The Five Champions, Out of the Barrier, Forest Heart, Sons of Myrgard, Down a Broken Path, Beyond the Cloudspine, The Great Library, Gate of Storms, The Stair of Grief, The Ibis Crown, The Raiders March, The Map Room, Red Dwarf Theme, Anthem, First Date, Halo Main Theme & Mjolnir Mix, Truth & Reconciliation Suite, Ambient Wonder, Under Cover of Night, Covenant Dance, Dust and Echoes, Ghosts of Reach, Heretic, Hero, Impend, The Last Spartan, Earth City, Longview, The Grouch, Waiting, American Idiot, MGS Main Theme, Enclosure.
Favorite TV Shows(s): Simpsons and Red Dwarf.
Favorite Animal: Tortoise.
Favorite Colour: Gold.

User is offline   avatar_58 

Name: Paul
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: Looking for a job
Vehicle: Bus :)
XBOX Live Gamertag: Xbox what?
Favorite Video Game(s): Ultima VII, Chrono Trigger, Quest for Glory series, Police Quest 2, Space Quest 3, Betrayal at Krondor, Doom, FEAR, Half-life
Favorite Movie(s): Austin Powers 1,2,3, Wayne's World 1,2, The Adam's Family, Monty Python & The Holy Grail
Favorite Author(s): I don't read enough to have one, but what the hell Piers Anthony B)
Favorite Book(s): Xanth novels
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Anything that sounds good to me
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Stabbing Westward, Three Days Grace, Greenday, Rob Zombie
Favorite Song(s): Home, Just Like You, So Far Away, Save Yourself, Scum of the Earth, Superbeast, Don't Fear the Reaper
Favorite TV Shows(s): The Simpsons, Family Guy, CSI, Ren & Stimpy
Favorite Animal: Wolf
Favorite Colour: Red and Black

User is offline   Alan 

• Hellspawn

Name: Alan (legally changed from Roger)
Occupation: Laid off in October. Drummer in a local heavy metal band.
Vehicle: 2000 Chevy Tracker
XBOX Live Gamertag: Could never get the son of a bitch to work.
Favorite Video Game: Duke Nukem 3D, of course.
Favorite Movies: 300, Evil Dead, Die Hard, LOTR, and Mad Max
Favorite Author: Garth Ennis (Former writer of Hellblazer comic)
Favorite Book: Stephen King: The Dark Tower series.
Favorite Musical Genres: Heavy fuckin' metal.
Favorite Musical Artists: Top three are Iron Maiden, Megadeth, and Savatage.
Favorite Songs: Bruce Dickinson: Dark Side of Aquarius
Favorite TV Shows: Real Time with Bill Maher, True Blood, Supernatural, House, Family Guy, Monk.
Favorite Animal: Snakes.
Favorite Colour: Moment-dependant. Currently orange.

This post has been edited by Alan: 07 May 2009 - 02:16 PM

User is offline   Halcyon 

Name: Dani
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: Game development
Vehicle: VW Golf
XBOX Live Gamertag: Sold my 360...
Favorite Video Game(s): Duke Nukem 3D, Deus ex, System Shock 2, No one lives forever, Unreal, Return to castle Wolfenstein and - YES - Daikatana
Favorite Movie(s): The bird people in China, IZO, Sonatine, Eureka, Graveyard of honor (Takashi Miike Remake), Postman Blues, 964 Pinocchio, Bright Future, Bullet Ballet
Favorite Author(s): Alan Dean Foster
Favorite Book(s): Heimweh to Hell
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Ambient, Noise, TripHop, IDM, Drum 'n' Bass, BigBeat
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Underworld, Kazuki Tomokawa, Orbital, The Orb, Coldcut, Ken Ishii, Squarepusher, Aphex Twin, Merzbow and Autechre
Favorite Song(s): Squarepusher - Iambic 5 Poetry, Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight, Autechre - Clipper, Orbital - Nothing left, Coldcut - Mr.Nichols, Ken Ishii - Visionary world, The Orb - A huge evergrowing pulsating brain that rules from the centre of the ultraworld, Merzbow - Dreaming K-Dog
Favorite TV Shows(s): Beavis & Butt-head, Daria
Favorite Animal: Bird
Favorite Colour: Blue
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

User is offline   Mblackwell 

• Evil Overlord

Name: Jonathan
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: I don't go to university anymore. I do "creative" works (music, art, writing, etc).
Vehicle: Ha. Maybe if that lady hadn't plowed into the rear of my car...
XBOX Live Gamertag: Who the **** plays Xbox? And who would want to PAY to play any game online that's not World of Warcraft...
Favorite Video Game(s): The Legend of Zelda series, X-Wing vs TIE Fighter, The A-10 series, Heretic/Hexen series, Call of Duty 2, Super Mario Bros 3, Tetris, Deus Ex, Quake series, StarCraft, WarCraft 3, Septerra Core, Delta Force 2, Doom series, Total Annihilation, Postal 2, Eternal Darkness, Myst series, Space Quest 5, Blood, Duke Nukem 3D, Final Fantasy IX, CIV
Favorite Movie(s): When Harry Met Sally, Say Anything, Star Wars series, Alien & Aliens, The Dark Crystal, Mirrormask, The Lord of the Rings series, Batman (original Tim Burton version), Princess Mononoke, Castle in the Sky, Howl's Moving Castle, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Favorite Author(s): Stephen King, Jack L. Chalker, Robert Heinlein, Christopher Stasheff, Douglas Adams
Favorite Book(s): Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, The Neverending Story, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, The Gunslinger, Midnight at the Well of Souls
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Most of everything (except modern pop, punk, and nu metal), but typically Classic Rock, Grunge, Industrial, and Blues
Favorite Musical Artist(s): John Lennon, Pearl Jam, New Order, The Moody Blues
Favorite Song(s): That's a tough one. "Turn My Way", and "State of Love and Trust", as well as afew tunes like "Love" and "Look At Me" stand out. But it's hard to pick things.
Favorite TV Shows(s): Witch Hunter Robin, Escaflowne, Monty Python's Flying Circus, Benny Hill, Changing Rooms, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021, Cowboy Bebop, The Daily Show, Cash in the Attic, The Robinsons, The Cosby Show, Who's the Boss
Favorite Animal: My deceased dog, a samoyed named Magenta
Favorite Colour: Shades of a certain green with a slight blue.

User is offline   John 

• Residential Hippie

Name: John
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: Contemplative of next option
Vehicle: I am really poor
XBOX Live Gamertag: I have no XBox
Favorite Video Game(s): Duke Nukem 3D, NFS series, Call of Duty series, HL series, Doom series, Sims, Civ IV, Rise of Nations, Diplomacy,NBA Live, Madden, etc.
Favorite Movie(s): Pulp Fiction, Sin City, Resevior Dogs, Swordfish, Terminator, Kill Bill, A Few Good Men,A Beautiful Mind, Evil Dead, Nightmare on Elms street, etc.
Favorite Author(s):
Favorite Book(s): Mostly historical novels on the Soviet Union and Nazi regime
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Alternative rock, [real] Metal, Acoustic Jams, Punk/College rock, certain Hip Hop, Grunge, Glamour Rock, goth rock, etc.
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Poison, System of a Down, Frank Zappa, Adam Sandler, Tenacious D, Three Days Grace, The Beatles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zepplin, The Who, Bob Dylan, Audioslave, Foo Fighters, Death Cab for Cutie (alittle), Marilyn Manson (eh), and more
Favorite Song(s): I Thought I Knew it All, Mary Jane, Holy Mountains, Lonely Day, Tentative, The Deepest Blues are Black, ...And Justice for All, One, War?, ATWA, etc.
Favorite TV Shows(s): That 70s Show, The Daily Show, Colbert Report, Dave Chappelle, etc.
Favorite Animal: Cats & Dogs (domestic pets)
Favorite Colour: American colors, baby....R,W&B

User is offline   Ivan 

Name: Ivan
Vehicle: :)
XBOX Live Gamertag: M$.
Favorite Video Game: MP2
Favorite Movies: The Secret Window
Favorite Author: No one really
Favorite Book: No one really..
Favorite Musical Genres: Grunge, Hard Metal
Favorite Musical Artists: NIRVANA, SOAD, NIN, The Foo's
Favorite Songs: NIRVANA - You know you're Right
Favorite TV Shows: House
Favorite Animal: None really..
Favorite Colour: Green!

Sup? :cool:

Name:Jenna
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: Medical Transcriptionist
Vehicle: Broke Down
XBOX Live Gamertag:Ummmm :)
Favorite Video Game(s): Resident Evil 4
Favorite Author(s): Stephen King
Favorite Book(s): Anything by Stephen King, or Richard Bachman(which is also stephen king)
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Rock/Metal
Favorite Musical Artist(s): ummm Adema
Favorite Song(s): Wicker Man!
Favorite TV Shows(s): CSI, Law & Order SVU
Favorite Animal: meow! B)
Favorite Colour: blue and purple

User is offline   Zephbane 

• Gearbox Staff

Name: Daniel
Vehicle: [Soon To Be] 2006 Nissan 350Z
XBOX Live Gamertag: N/A
Favorite Video Game(s): Duke Nukem Forever :) - Quake series, Doom series, SWAT 4, Baldurs Gate series. Never Winter Nights, Morrowind
Favorite Movie(s): Clash of the Titans.
Favorite Author(s): Jean M Auel (spelling?)
Favorite Book(s): ^
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Metal, Rock, Death, Alternative, Ska, Punk, Trance, Techno.
Favorite Musical Artist(s): MetallicA, Slayer, Deicide, Apocalyptica, Tool, |\| | |/|, Alice N' Chains, Trapt, Avenged Seven Fold, Korn, God Smack, Slip Knot, Eagles, Led Zepplin...
Favorite Song(s): Orion
Favorite TV Shows(s): The Office, Lost, 24, Deal or No Deal
Favorite Animal: Tie between a Sloth and a Bengal Tiger
Favorite Colour: (RGB) 210, 226, 236

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: 350Z.jpg

User is offline   Iggy 

Name: Iggy
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Heavy Metal

User is offline   Geoffrey 

Name: Geoffrey

THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW :)

Favorite book: spiderman lol

User is offline   Merlijn 

Name: Merlijn
Music genre: heavy metal, classic rock, Rythm and blues (no not R&B, I mean the original genre!), funk.
Fav. movies: The Lord of the rings trilogy, Requiem for a dream, the first Matrix film.
Fav. color: dark blue
Fav. chair: the black one from IKEA
Fav. roundabout: the one just around the corner.

That's enough. :)

User is offline   Puritan 

Name : Frode

I'm also known under the nick : 'Warlord' ( abandoned).

I'm the author of some 15 Duke levels or so included a 11 level
episode called ' Vermin Clearance'.
Is a registrated member of both DN-Repository and AMC.

Some of my interests are :

Motorcycles ( Had bikes for 22 years)
Hikes in the wilderness
Reading books ( both belles-lettres and scientific publications).
Gaming of course
And last but not least: GIRLS !! :)

User is offline   Spooger 

Name: Greg
Vehicle: 2002 Saturn

Favorite Videogames:
Duke Nukem 3D (PC)
Quake 3 (PC)
Xenogears (PSX)
Silent Hill series (PSX-PS2)
HL/HL2 (PC)
Doom series (PC)
Too many to list...

Favorite Movies:
Blade Runner
Aliens
Akira
Matrix series

Favorite Authors:
Issac Asimov
Arthur C. Clarke
Orson Scott Card
Philip K. Dick

Favorite Books:
Foundation series
Ender series
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep
Akira (manga)
2001: A Space Oddesey

Favorite TV shows:
Battlestar Gallactica
The Office

Favorite Animal:
Cats, but I'm allergic

Favorite color: Don't know :)

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

Wierd, i haven't posted here yet...
Welcome Spooger..! B)

Name: Micki From Johannsen
Vehicles: Two Carmageddon cars... Made of Lego bricks..! B)

Interrests:
Drawing (Comics, funny pics, and sometimes fanart, usualy of Duke Nukem)
PC gaming (duh)
Internet (or else i wouldn't be here)
Being funny, and make people happy/laugh... B)

Favorite Videogames:
Duke Nukem 3D (PC)
Carmageddon 1 (PC)
Metroid Prime 1-2 (NGC)
Resident Evil 4 (NGC)
AVP2 (PC)
NOLF 2 (PC)
Doom 3 (PC)
F.E.A.R. (PC)
Far Cry (PC)
Many many more... B)

Favorite Movies:
Alien
Aliens
Alien 3
Predator
Hot Shots 1-2
Lot's of Adam Sandler movies

Favorite Books/comics
Game manuals B)
Ranma½ (manga)
Excel Saga (also Manga, a GREAT and very different one though)
My own comics...
Calvin & Hobes (don't read these very often anymore though)

Favorite TV series:
King of Queens
Frasier
Lot's of cartoons... B)
Tons of Anime's B)
Various other series which seem interresting... (usually something i haven't followed with)

Favorite Animal:
Kittens and Cats..! B) :)
Dogs
furry cute little things which doesn't bite... B)

Favorite Color:
Black
Red
Certain color combinations...

User is offline   s0d28 

Name: Joe
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: youll laugh
Vehicle: skateboard :)
Favorite Video Game(s): too many (mainly call of duty)
XFIRE: warman2338
Favorite Movie(s): alot of
Favorite Author(s): dont doo too much reading other than magazines
Favorite Book(s):
Favorite Musical Genre(s):ska, rock
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Sublime Green Day Slipknot etc..
Favorite Song(s): Santeria
Favorite TV Shows(s): Family Guy
Favorite Animal: Dog (Beagle)
Favorite Colour: Red

User is offline   Bud Bundy 

Name: Philipp
Vehicle: bicycle
XBOX Live Gamertag: n.a.
Favorite Video Game: Thief II, Severance:BoD, JointOps, Arx Fatalis, GTA (all of them), Diablo2, Counterstrike:Source, NOLF, Unreal Tournament
Favorite Movies: Bud Spencer & Terence Hill, Jackie Chan, The Crow, LotR, The Boondock Saints, A Clockwork Orange ...
Favorite Author: n.a.
Favorite Book: n.a. maybe Treasure Island ^^
Favorite Musical Genres: Punkrock, Rock, Ska
Favorite Musical Artists: Ramones, GreenDay, Fatboy Slim, ..., Hoobastank, Rob Zombie, Paul Oakenfold ...
Favorite Songs: many
Favorite TV Shows: Married With Children, Simpsons, Futurama, Spongbob
Favorite Animal: cat
Favorite Colour: blue i think

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Name: James
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: 8th Grade
Vehicle: 1982-ish Daytona
Favorite Video Game(s): Duke Nukem 3D! Diablo. Blood. Pacman.
Favorite Movie(s): Evil Dead, Army of Darkness, Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead (Black/white)
Favorite Author(s): Bruce Campbell, Gene Simmons, Maddox :)
Favorite Book(s): If Chins Could Kill, KISS and Makeup, Man of the Hour, The Enchanted Forest Chronicals, Pit Dragon Trilogy
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Metal / Classic Metal
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Iron Maiden. KISS, Megadeth, Pantera, Rob Zombie/White Zombie, lots more.
Favorite Song(s): Either Lightning Strikes Twice or Brave New World by Iron Maiden. Probably Both.
Favorite TV Shows(s): Family Guy, Chappelle's Show, Mind of Mencia
Favorite Animal: Couldnt tell you. Maybe my Dog?
Favorite Colour: Red/Black

User is offline   Cerberus_e 

Name: Cerberus_e
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: Sorry, three months summer holidays here B)
Vehicle: My parents have a Stationwagen and my grandparents a Nissan Almera. I drive with both from time to time but I like my parents' better because it drives with diesel :) Anyone knows why diesel is more convenient?
Favorite Video Game(s): Wolfenstein series, Myst series (the first 4), The Longest Journey, Prince of Persia series, No One Lives Forever series, First Encounter Assault and Reconnaissance (soon to become "series" as well B)), Supaplex, Duke Nukem 3D, Command & Conquer: Red Alert series, Outlaws, Half-Life 1, Hitman: Codename 47, Lemmings, Oh No! More Lemmings, Sin (the original), Max Payne (the original), and tons of old games I can't possibly compare with new games anymore.
Favorite Film(s): De Witte
Favorite Author(s): I don't read books.
Favorite Book(s): I don't read books.
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Metal & Rock genres, Vlaamse Artiesten. I like some other genres too but not enough songs to consider myself a fan of the genre.
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Samael, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, God Dethroned, Fluiterwoud, Rhapsody, Samson & Gert, and Captain Jack of course B)
Favorite Song(s): Reign of Light, Warum, The Iconoclast Deathride, Den Duusterre Wouden, Knightrider of Doom, Ik Ben Verliefd, ... (those songs are respectively with the above mentioned bands, except Captain Jack, as it's too tough to decide there B)).
Favorite TV Shows(s): Samson & Gert, F.C. De Kampioenen, ...
Favorite Animal: Cat.
Favorite Colour: Apple Blue Sea Green.

User is offline   Sangman 

Name: Cedric
Sex: Yes plz
Vehicle: None
XBOX Live Gamertag: None
Favorite Video Game(s): Deus Ex, GTA: Vice City, Duke 3D, HL2, UT2k4...
Favorite Movie(s): Dunno
Favorite Author(s): I don't read books
Favorite Book(s): I don't read books !!11
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Heavy Metal and Rock
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Metallica, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Lordi,...
Favorite Song(s): Dunno :/
Favorite TV Shows(s): Het Eiland :)
Favorite Animal: Cats & dogs
Favorite Colour: Who cares about colours?

User is offline   oakman 

Short Bio:
My name is Michael Martinez, I am 15(surprise surprise) and I moved to the good old USA from Mexico when I was 5. At 5 I was a fan of Commander Keen6, and I played Wolfenstein 3-D twice untill it my dad took it away. When I was 6 I got an N64 and Duke 64. Me and my older brother(now 19)used to play all the time, and still do every now and then. That same year I met a guy named Mark Zapata, and we became fast friends,
Me, my friend, and my older brother would always duke match in the Stadium(we called it Stoodium 'cause its funny). Later that year my Mom bought Duke Nukem 3d Shareware for our windows 95 Packard Bell computer, and I quickly noticed Duke 3d's superiority over Duke 64. But I played Duke 64 a whole lot more:) I grew up with Duke Nukem :)
I also used to have Doom for the SNES, but my mom took it away( I got it back when I was 13, and Wolfenstein 3-D too!)I also have a massive collection of NES games, Like 130 cartridges, I still play them.
I am now a sophomore in High school(10th grade) I have also been in this art program called Say Si(San Antonio Youth Yes) since I was 12 years old, currently at SAY Si we are working on our summer movie And Im in the camera crew, We also use a program called Final Cut Pro to edit our movies(Im extremely good at editing and camera)

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

I'm Robert, I live in Los Angeles, I ride my bike, and I'm a fan of FPS games. My favorite movies are Terminator 2, LOTR Trilogy, and Forrest Gump, and I'm really into the Harry Potter books. My favorite songs include Fade to Black by Metallica, and A Tout Le Monde by Megadeth. I really like the Prison Break series on the Fox channel. My favorite animals include cats and horses, and I like the color blue.

User is offline   ZaphodB 

Name: Steven
Vehicle: Olds Intrigue 2000
XBOX Live Gamertag: Don't play consoles, handhelds and PC only
Favorite Video Game(s): Duke 3D, Unreal, Hostile Waters:Antaeus Rising, Shadow Warrior, Starcraft, Serious Sam (all), Diablo & Diablo2, Descent3
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars, Paint Your Wagon, Lips
Favorite Author(s): Iassac Asimov, Ray Bradbury, Gene Roddenbery, Larry Nevin
Favorite Book(s): Pebble in the Sky
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Electronic Instrumental, R&B, Rock, Heavy Metal, Classical, ..., almost anything but country, rap, or hip-hop
Favorite Musical Artist(s): The Electric Light Orchestra
Favorite Song(s): Mr. Blue Sky
Favorite TV Shows(s): The Original Star Trek (sue me)
Favorite Animal: Triceratops. Oh, living? Eagle.
Favorite Colour: Neon Purple

Name: Andrew
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: year 10
Vehicle: Warthog
XBOX Live Gamertag: Don't use Live
Favorite Video Game(s): Star Wars Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith, Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace, Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, HL and its children. Gunman Chronicles, Tomb Raider, Conquest: Frontier Wars, ALL Apogee Games/3D Realms Games :) Retro Games
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars.
Favorite Author(s): Mercedes Lackey, Matthew Reilly
Favorite Book(s): Ice Station, Area 7, Eragon
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Techno, R&B, 80s and more
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Weird Al Yankovic, DJ Sammy
Favorite Song(s): Can't be bothered naming them.
Favorite TV Shows(s): Simpsons and Futurama
Favorite Animal: Wangdoodle
Favorite Colour: Silver and/or Black

User is offline   hiob 

Hi all

Name: Chris
Vehicle: a currently damaged VW Golf
Favorite Video Game(s): Duke 3D, Sanitarium, Prey, Shadow of the Colossus
Favorite Movie(s): Taxi Driver (obviously), everything Tarantino
Favorite Author(s): Terry Pratchett, E. Poe, Markus Heitz (german fantasy author)
Favorite Book(s): Mort (Pratchett)
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Rock, Heavy Metal
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Favorite Song(s): Under the Bridge
Favorite TV Shows(s): Coupling
Favorite Animal: Cat
Favorite Colour: Blue

User is offline   peoplessi 

• Honored Donor

Name: Nico
Interests: Guitar playing/gear, games, movies, music/gear, history(war, people never change)
Vehicle: car, motorcycle if I had one :)
Favorite Video Game(s): Duke Nukem 3D, Blood -series, Shadow Warrior, Wolfenstein 3D, Lucasarts adventuregames(Sam&Max, Day of The Tentacle, Full Throttle...), Fallout -series(first two, and Tactics), Starcraft, Diablo2, Deus Ex, Jagged Alliance +numerous others, have played most of them anyways
Favorite Movie(s): Lucky Number Slevin, Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Layer Cake, Requiem For A Dream, The Shawshank Redemption, A History of Violence, Léon... +many others(I like good comedies as well+humorous adventuremovies: indiana jones, pirates of the caribbean...)
Favorite Author(s): James Clavell
Favorite Book(s): Shogun, King Rat, Gai-Jin...
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Rock, Heavy Metal, Funk, Progressive Rock/Metal
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Pantera, Megadeth, Metallica, Symphony X, Dream Theater, Slayer, just diverse
Favorite Song(s): Cemetary Gates, Avoid The Light, Becoming, Message In Blood, Medicine Man...
Favorite TV Shows(s): Lost, Prison Break, Six Feet Under, Cold Case, Newsradio, The Office...
Favorite Animal: I like dogs, maybe due the fact I've had them around since I was a child
Favorite Colour: Dark Green, Dark Brown...
Favorite Car: Ford GT
Favorite Artist(s): http://doggery.deviantart.com/store/ and surreal artists as Salvadore Dali

I got my copy of Duke Nukem 3D 10th birthday, before that I had already played Wolfenstein 3D, Commander Keens, Doom(download from Internet, I was quite lucky to have internet at home because of my parents job), Stunts. Have played over a decade now, and I am not going to quit it totaly never B)

User is offline   oakman 

View PostZaphodB, on Sep 29 2006, 02:31 AM, said:

Favorite Musical Artist(s): The Electric Light Orchestra
Favorite Song(s): Mr. Blue Sky

:)
Hell yeah ELO ROCKS!!!!!!! B)

:)
OK I have followed the trail of the mighty DUKE and found this place. Really cool here and a lot of interesting stuff.

NAME: Ethan AGE: 32
VEHICLE: Land rover
INTRESTS: Survival/martial Arts; Zen Do Kai/All forms of combat/Video games
PAID EMPLOYMENT: Security/ permaculture consultant

BIO:
I have traveled extensively and enjoy Mountain climbing, Bike riding, surfing, fishing, Pig hunting, disk golf, air soft, paintball, scuba diving, and many other activities outdoors. When I am in the states you can find me in Denton Texas partying with my old school buddies. I grew up in the same area that 3D realms is located and have seen their head quarters but did not want to look like a dick head so I left them alone. B)

MOVIES:
Anything Sci Fi or Military.

MUSIC:
Metal and New Age meditation

GOALS:
play DUKE NUKEM FOREVER

User is offline   Telee 

Name: Alex
Vehicle: Skateboard/Bike
XBox-Live Gamertag: N/A
Favorite Video Game: Duke Nukem 3D
Favorite Movie: Star Wars IV - VI
Favorite Author: N/A (not really into books)
Favorite Book: N/A (see above)
Favorite Music Genre: Heavy Metal
Favorite Musical Artist: Megadeth
Favorite Songs: Too many to list :)
Favorite TV Shows: The Simpsons, Seinfeld, Stargate SG-1
Favorite Animal: Pellican B)
Favorite Color: Orange

Figured it was about time I registered here. Besides a few of my old buddies are here (Cerb).

Name: Nick
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: Design tattos, logos... various other things
Vehicle: 1991 Ford Probe, 2001 Chevy Cavalier
Favorite Video Game(s): BLOOD, FEAR, Painkiller, Deus Ex, System Shock 2, STALKER
Favorite Movie(s): Anything by Kevin Smith, Robert Rodriquez. My all time favorites are Caddy Shack and Animal House.
Favorite Author(s): Stephen King
Favorite Book(s): To many to list, anything horror or cult related.
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Damn near anything. I listen to classical, metal... the only things I hate are country, pop, and rap.
Favorite Musical Artist(s): To many to list, top ones at the moment SoaD, ICP, Moonspell.
Favorite Song(s): Moonspell - Luna, Coal Chamber - Loco, ICP - Manic Depressive
Favorite TV Shows(s): Heroes, South Park, Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Scrubs, My Name is Earl.
Favorite Animal: Vulture.
Favorite Color: Black.

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options