Duke4.net Forums: The Post Thread - Duke4.net Forums

• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Post Thread

User is offline   Jeff 

With Imgur, when you linked an image thumbnail on a forum, it would go right to the full size image. However, it now goes to the post instead.

View PostHank, on 11 November 2020 - 09:36 AM, said:

Posted Image

This. Not enough places honor those who served.

User is offline   Jeff 

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Jeff: 18 November 2020 - 10:09 AM

Ok, let's play Ouija again, we can't get enough to have fun with some more demons.

Posted Image

User is offline   Aristotle Gumball 

• banned!

How I've been feeling as of late

This post has been edited by BattleWalrus: 23 November 2020 - 12:10 PM

User is offline   X-Vector 

The Exorcism of COVID-19.

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

Got back into reading comics again.
Still gotta read in small portions otherwise I get way too tired, forget, and have to reread to understand what happened prior, and it becomes this annoying endless loop where I make no real progress.

Makes me super happy that I got that back.
Maybe books will come later, we'll see what happens.

I've been saving Kneller's happy campers (it's fairly short) as the test book for awhile now, don't want to test it just yet.

This post has been edited by Null: 30 November 2020 - 05:15 PM

User is offline   Mark 

Early this year I sold off my collection of about 600-650 comics. Mostly Marvel from 70s thru the 90s. I hadn't read them in about 10 years. But now I miss them a bit.

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostMark, on 30 November 2020 - 05:24 PM, said:

Early this year I sold off my collection of about 600-650 comics. Mostly Marvel from 70s thru the 90s. I hadn't read them in about 10 years. But now I miss them a bit.

My dad used to collect comics, and he had x men #1 in mint condition, he's still upset that he sold it for a couple of 100 dollars way back when.

I use audiobooks sometimes, I don't like them as I absorb probably 20% of the information because of personal issues, it's more than nothing, but not really worth the hours of sitting or walking it takes to listen. I used to hate ebooks, but it's far cheaper, and for some reason audiobooks have made ebooks more likable, idk why, maybe because I use my phone a bit more? Anyways comixology has a good selection of comics for 5 or 6 bucks a month, and I'm sure there's others.

This post has been edited by Null: 30 November 2020 - 05:35 PM

User is offline   Mark 

I've listened to only 4 audiobooks. I'm picky about the reader's voice so I have passed over books that looked interesting but after a chapter or two decided the reader's voice broke the experience.

I had X-men 1-9 in reprint and 10-52 in originals. When the prices spiked before the release of one of the X-men movies I decided to sell them. I couldn't find them anywhere after tearing the house apart 3 times. I have no proof but I think my youngest brother who married a girl with severe money spending issues stole them and sold them to help them stay out of bankruptcy. If I happen to outlive him I'll ask him on his death bed if he took them. ;)

My dad was a comic collector in his teens. When he came back from the Korean War he found out his mom threw them out along with other things he left behind. She felt it was time for him to grow up. He would lament to me and my brothers how he had all these big dollar comics that would have been worth thousands of dollars each. 1st and 2nd issues of the major superheros of the time.

This post has been edited by Mark: 01 December 2020 - 06:19 AM

• Balls of Steel Forever

• Balls of Steel Forever

Well A Toxic Avenger reboot is happening
With Peter dinklage, and it's not April 1st

https://deadline.com...oot-1234635150/

• banned!

Posted Image

• Balls of Steel Forever

KFC is releasing a custom nuc case with an RTX in it. It also has a heated drawer for food.

https://www.techrada...d-xbox-series-x

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Everybody have a Christmas!

• Balls of Steel Forever

User is offline   jkas789 

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE! I know it is the 26th but in my defense I was stuck in the hospital the whole of the 25th.

User is offline   Mark 

Taking care of people in the E.R. that got into fights with family members after discussing politics at the Christmas dinner table. :lol:

User is offline   jkas789 

View PostMark, on 26 December 2020 - 09:53 AM, said:

Taking care of people in the E.R. that got into fights with family members after discussing politics at the Christmas dinner table. :lol:

I mean, I'm a ortho (though I am doing late night consultation on the ER because money) so I was busy amputating a third of a left leg a drunk guy fucked up in a car crash. You want to loose faith in humanity? Be a doctor. Or a policeman I guess.

User is offline   Mark 

Or a politician after their first year in D.C. :lol:

• banned!

Posted Image

Logged in just to post this. Was it worth it? No.

• Balls of Steel Forever

2021 is better then 2020

Children's show has a character that saves lives and helps people with his giant flexible penis.

This post has been edited by Balls of Steel Forever: 08 January 2021 - 12:16 PM

View PostBalls of Steel Forever, on 08 January 2021 - 12:15 PM, said:

diller is (apparently) a danish slang for penis, and mand is man. His name is literally John Penisman.

Truly, the hero 2021 needs.

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 08 January 2021 - 03:09 PM

User is offline   Sanek 

User is offline   X-Vector 

Posted Image

https://www.fuelcurv...nuys-boulevard/

I'm not into car culture, but there are some amazing shots in this collection.

This post has been edited by X-Vector: 26 January 2021 - 11:46 AM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

somebody needs to slap that guy off the hood

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostForge, on 26 January 2021 - 04:33 PM, said:

somebody needs to maul that guy off the hood

FTFY

• Balls of Steel Forever

Saw it on the discord by GOLDEN MOBSTER72

This post has been edited by Balls of Steel Forever: 13 February 2021 - 01:37 PM

• banned!

Picture of a young Bernie Sanders advocating for social justice and equality, 1973

User is offline   Sanek 

In some foreseeable I'd like to make a so-called "online catalogue" of video games that I'm making, basically start a blogspot page and add posts to it. But is it just me or people consider blogspot as the amateur platform of sorts? I don't have skills to make a website, with multiple pages and stuff, so now I'm deciding between doing this or having a single-page, so-called "business card website" with only vital information like list of games, background and contact info etc. What do you think?

Share this topic:

• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options