• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Post Thread

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Holy snap. James Gunn has just been fired after a history of extreme pedophile and rape jokes have been unearthed on his Twitter account. I heard that he deleted thousands of tweets but it was too late.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 20 July 2018 - 01:30 PM

User is offline   Hank 

No clue who this dude is. But he's got fired for jokes like:
"My girlfriend keeps calling me a pedophile. That’s a big word for a seven year old." ??
Sure, pedos are sick puppies, but where were the fucking parents of the little one's? Sleeping?

This post has been edited by Hank: 20 July 2018 - 02:18 PM

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 20 July 2018 - 01:25 PM, said:

Holy snap. James Gunn has just been fired after a history of extreme pedophile and rape jokes have been unearthed on his Twitter account. I heard that he deleted thousands of tweets but it was too late.

I think it's BS. Jokes are jokes, wrong or not. Especially if the person apologizes sincerely for it, and hasn't made those kind of jokes in years. If anyone heard 2% of the jokes I make daily, they'd probably call the cops.

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

Quite strange. There was some controversy over his "edgy" past before the first Guardians of the Galaxy, he apologized then moved on. Now they went back to it.

User is offline   Hank 

Those having been a victims of crimes, sometimes, make harsh 'jokes' about it, to get some sort of relieve.

And, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Meh. They're just a bunch of bad jokes. If someone took all the crap I posted on this forum and condensed it down, I'd look a lot worse than I normally do.

His old tweets did contain an abnormally large number of pedo references. Not a good thing to do when hollyweird has a bad rep for that already. Also not going to do him any favors if he's working in association with Disney.

"You KNOW Trump wakes up every morning hoping more kids are murdered by immigrants so it will help him in the polls.”
-James Gunn

Can't tell if that's supposed to be one of his jokes or not. Usually he says the kids are getting fisted, not killed

Lesson: If you're going to morally grand-stand and virtue signal for sjw causes, don't have skeletons in your closet that project your creepy side. Don't foster an atmosphere with standards that you can't live up to.

"I wish some of these so-called defenders of liberty would start to understand what freedom of speech is AND isn't. Roseanne is allowed to say whatever she wants. It doesn't mean ABCNetwork needs to continue funding her TV show if her words are considered abhorrent."
-James Gunn

This post has been edited by Forge: 20 July 2018 - 07:12 PM

User is offline   Merlijn 

Meh. Me and my friends used to make that type of offensive jokes in private all the time.
If someone would have recorded those and put them on social media we'd all be majorly screwed lol.

I hate this kind of lynch mob mentality on social media (wether it happens to a right wing or a left wing person btw).

User is offline   Mark 

One time at work after seeing some well developed and scantily dressed 17 year old HS seniors walk past I mentioned something to the effect of "Where were these girls when I was that age". That branded me as a pedo and we ran with that joke for years afterwards. Totally inappropriate for the workplace but it was so darned much fun to do. I can only imagine the uproar if the wrong person heard how we joked around in general.

This post has been edited by Mark.: 21 July 2018 - 03:23 AM

User is offline   Sanek 

How do you make plans with friends when they never sure they can make it?
One of my best friends is probably the worst person when it comes to making plans in advance. We tried to hang out like every Saturday, and whenever I say something like "how about hanging out next Saturday?", he always says something like "maybe", or "we'll see", but he never confirms anything. And then I find out that he just went to the movies with other friends instead of me, or anything else. So I always had to check and double-check the plans days in advance and I hate that, since it's always places me in unfavorable position.
Maybe I'm too demanding, since I don't have that much friends. But I hate when you make plans for a day, cancel the other plans of yours and then end up sitting home alone doing nothing. :(

User is offline   Forge 

View PostSanek, on 21 July 2018 - 03:28 AM, said:

How do you make plans with friends when they never sure they can make it?
One of my best friends is probably the worst person when it comes to making plans in advance. We tried to hang out like every Saturday, and whenever I say something like "how about hanging out next Saturday?", he always says something like "maybe", or "we'll see", but he never confirms anything. And then I find out that he just went to the movies with other friends instead of me, or anything else. So I always had to check and double-check the plans days in advance and I hate that, since it's always places me in unfavorable position.
Maybe I'm too demanding, since I don't have that much friends. But I hate when you make plans for a day, cancel the other plans of yours and then end up sitting home alone doing nothing. :(

You're not his friend, you're his back-up plan if he's bored and has nothing else to do.

User is offline   Jeff 

Went back and visited a few old forums I used to post on.

User is offline   Forge 

View PostJeff, on 23 July 2018 - 08:55 PM, said:

Went back and visited a few old forums I used to post on.

and?
same people still there?
did they even notice you were there?
etc?

going to post something like that, give us some dirt too.

This post has been edited by Forge: 23 July 2018 - 09:20 PM

User is offline   Jeff 

Well as you know, 3D Realms forums are locked, but you can still log in and browse them. I went to the Leafy Isle, which I hadn't posted since 2010 it seems. I didn't say anything, just checked things out.

This post has been edited by Jeff: 24 July 2018 - 10:55 AM

User is offline   Zaxtor 

One of best AVGN parody.
Special guest is Kyle Justin of AVGN

User is offline   Mark 

View PostForge, on 23 July 2018 - 09:20 PM, said:

and?
same people still there?
did they even notice you were there?
etc?

going to post something like that, give us some dirt too.

Yeah. Thats like Zaxtor posting " I made the best Boss effect ever" and nothing else. :(

User is offline   Mark 

Renault and Ford have joined forces to create the perfect small car for women.

Mixing the Renault 'Clio' and the Ford 'Taurus' they have designed the 'Clitaurus'. It comes in pink, and the average male car thief won't be able to find it - let alone turn it on - even if someone tells him where it is and how to do it.

Rumor has it though, that it leaks transmission fluid once a month, and can be a real bitch to start in the morning! Some have reported that on cold winter mornings, when you really need it, you can't get it to turn over.

New models are initially fun to own, but very costly to maintain, and horribly expensive to get rid of. Used models may initially appear to have curb appeal and a low price, but eventually have an increased appetite for fuel, and the curb weight typically increases with age. Manufacturers are baffled as to how the size of the trunk increases, but say that the paint may just make it LOOK bigger.

This model is not expected to reach collector status. Most owners find it is best to lease one, and replace it each year.

User is offline   Hank 

^
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Hank: 24 July 2018 - 02:31 PM

User is offline   Jeff 

I've never personally played Bombshell before, any good?

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Zaxtor 

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Music video about Kingdom Come Deliverance bugs and broken game mechanics.

However for adaptation needs the English subtitles have some difference compared to the original text, here you can see a more literal translation.
Spoiler

User is offline   Forge 

View PostFantinaikos, on 26 July 2018 - 10:34 AM, said:

a receptacle of bugs.

User is offline   Jeff 

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Jeff: 26 July 2018 - 04:32 PM

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Jeff 

Not sure if explorer glitch, or intentional.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: explorer_glitch.png

User is offline   Zaxtor 

Weird.
32 GB ram almost gone.

I'm Win 10, 8GB DDR4 and never had that.

mine at 0 to 1.1% CPU and around 32-41s MB ram

I know loading tons, tons and tons of pictures in a folder would gradually increase cause similar incidence.
As soon I close the folder it drops back to normal

PS
after you deleted all this did it return back to the norms?

This post has been edited by Zaxtor: 26 July 2018 - 11:07 PM

User is offline   Jeff 

It would seem so.

I mean 12 MB worth of files and 40,000 empty folders does not equal 12 GB of RAM usage to me.

I didn't even know that Windows explorer could use that much CPU usage either.

This post has been edited by Jeff: 27 July 2018 - 06:17 AM

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

That's messed up.

I recently started using Ubuntu again as my laptop is running intel graphics that have garbage Win10 drivers with no OpenGL support. Now I can play Minecraft on it. I like how it handles memory and swap space.

User is offline   Forge 

Windows Exploder is basically Internet Exploder with a different skin.

turning off thumbnails can help a little, but when there are over a few thousand files/folders in one location, it explodes.

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options