Duke4.net Forums: The Post Thread - Duke4.net Forums

• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Post Thread

User is offline   Hank 

^ Yeah, my mom was not impressed by my food choices either. Come to think of it, we were poor and had to buy eggs from the local ‘Bauer’ (Farmer), and not from the government approved junk in the expensive super market. And today I get them also from our local Farmer’s market. Maybe that’s why I have had no issue eating this raw?

My Bethmännchen (Marzipan Cookies??) taste good baked also.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Salmonella won't be on the outside of commercial eggs - since those are bleach-washed (which is why they have to be refrigerated).
Commercial eggs are contaminated on the inside by infected chickens that pass the bacteria to the inside the egg from their ovaries - commercial chickens are more prone to exposeure likely because of the high turn-over rate of egg laying chickens.

Local eggs would most likely be contaminated on the outside due to fecal matter, due to lower cleaning standards before sale - but the chickens are mostly local and don't get exposed to a bunch of ccp bat-eating covid chickens, so they are less likely to be carrying the bacteria

This post has been edited by Forge: 09 December 2022 - 02:10 PM

User is offline   Šneček 

Given the "international" makeup of the debaters here, I'm thinking that a new thread about what your Christmas Eve dinner actually looks like, what your candy looks like, which date is the most significant for you -(when you give gifts), whether you observe any Christmas customs, and which character brings gifts to your nation's descendants might be interesting. Of course, it may also be that the discussion will look boring and no one will be interested in describing their festive evening a bit. It is always true that escalated discussions are the most popular everywhere. Unfortunately.

User is offline   Sangman 

I give a thread like that about an 80% chance of being about the "war on Christmas" by the second page :P

User is offline   Forge 

View PostSangman, on 10 December 2022 - 08:26 AM, said:

I give a thread like that about an 80% chance of being about the "war on Christmas" by the second page :P

oh for fuck's sake
80 is lowballing it, and you know it

fight me

*whispers into mic*
happy holidays

User is offline   Hank 

@ Šneček - Just make your thread, and look for the positive and ignore the negative. Works for me. :dukecigar:

Posted Image

Merry Christmas

I've understood everything guys, the message of Matan Even at Gaming Awards was directed to George Woods! All he was trying to do is was convincing him to release a new season!
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13339174/
Posted Image
You right Evan, it's time that someone point out one of Elden Ring's major flaws: The impossibility of eating a pizza while fighting monsters, since both of your hands are occupied with the controller!

User is offline   Hank 

Posted Image

User is offline   Merlijn 

Fun moment yesterday - Aleks was visiting The Netherlands so he got in touch with me and Maarten. We ended up meeting in a little bar in Amsterdam.
Talking about mapping, the old AMC days and THAT DAMN MOUSE in public was a lot of fun :D

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: Aleks and Oostrums.jpg
  • Attached Image: Aleks and Oostrums 2.jpg

User is offline   Forge 

View PostMerlijn, on 03 July 2023 - 11:51 AM, said:

Fun moment yesterday - Aleks was visiting The Netherlands so he got in touch with me and Maarten. We ended up meeting in a little bar in Amsterdam.
Talking about mapping, the old AMC days and THAT DAMN MOUSE in public was a lot of fun :D

did Maarten autograph his boob afterwards?

User is online   Aleks 

View PostForge, on 06 July 2023 - 06:29 AM, said:

did Maarten autograph his boob afterwards?

We all ended up autographing the weirdest imaginable parts of each other's bodies ;)

The meeting was great fun nevertheless, we've known each others with van Oostrums for literally 20 years, so it's quite something to meet in person after such a long time!

Oh that's really cool!

User is offline   Steve 

• Honored Donor

indeed.

Hope I'm not the only one who noticed it.
Posted Image
Attached Image: Too Oscuro To Sleep.png

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

I'm going to be doing a guest appearance on a Star Trek themed Q&A by a couple of young guys doing first time reactions to all of Star Trek from the very beginning. They just finished up TOS, TAS, and the first four movies, and they're now going to begin their TNG journey later this month.

6PM Eastern US, 5PM Central US.

User is offline   Phredreeke 

After finding Vinicius had posted a pic of Shelly's Phantom Fury model in the UE editor on Discord, I couldn't resist making this
Attached Image: sincewhen.png

User is offline   Kyanos 

Hi guys, the world is a scary place and I will be posting here weekly for a while to state publicly that I am not suicidal.
Its nice to have a friendly place to come to, I may even chat some if the mods here dont mind.

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostKyanos, on 21 November 2023 - 12:57 PM, said:

Hi guys, the world is a scary place and I will be posting here weekly for a while to state publicly that I am not suicidal.

So what will it mean if a week goes by and you don't post?

User is offline   Forge 

View PostKyanos, on 21 November 2023 - 12:57 PM, said:

Its nice to have a friendly place to come to, I may even chat some if the mods here dont mind.

okay.
but if you're having real problems you need to talk to real people because the internet is full of disingenuous bad actors that like to play emotional games from a remote and anonymous location.

User is offline   Kyanos 

View PostDanukem, on 21 November 2023 - 01:33 PM, said:

So what will it mean if a week goes by and you don't post?

not much really, unless it does then the authorities may contact you

View PostForge, on 22 November 2023 - 07:18 AM, said:

okay.
but if you're having real problems you need to talk to real people because the internet is full of disingenuous bad actors that like to play emotional games from a remote and anonymous location.

yeah

User is offline   Kyanos 

thats all sorted out

talk to you kind folks later

User is offline   Forge 

glad you were finally able to get all that off your chest

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is online   X-Vector 

User is offline   Forge 

View PostX-Vector, on 06 March 2024 - 03:22 AM, said:

how this is still up on youtube, and how the comments haven't been locked is a bigger mystery than how many genders are in imagination land

User is offline   MrFlibble 

I guess this is not the very wrong place to post. So I randomly had this idea of a pic and threw it together the other day:
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options