Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Posted Image

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

• Once you start doubting, there's no end to it

Posted Image

User is offline   Mark 

Its going to get a bit chilly in my house tonight and tomorrow. The furnace stopped blowing hot air and the computer is showing a couple of error codes. I looked them up online and its nothing I feel comfortable enough to handle myself. So I have to wait until tomorrow morning to give the company a call for emergency service. $$$$$$$$ :)

User is offline   Forge 

View PostMark, on 27 February 2019 - 08:05 PM, said:

Its going to get a bit chilly in my house tonight and tomorrow. The furnace stopped blowing hot air and the computer is showing a couple of error codes. I looked them up online and its nothing I feel comfortable enough to handle myself. So I have to wait until tomorrow morning to give the company a call for emergency service. $$$$$$$$ :)

put another log in it

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Car accident on the way to work. Kids in the back seat. A truck in front of us didn't have their blinker on and was turning left. Broke later than should have, car behind us rammed into us. Our car is basically ok just the fender broke a bit. The other car is def written off, though. We all had headaches and stiff necks at first but I'm getting stiffer by the minute and it's starting to go down my back. Hopefully kids are in better shape. Will get checked out. Might go home early and take tomorrow off too depending on how bad it feels.

Car accidents suck. This is a road notorious for accidents too especially at this intersection. It's a 90k/hr road that intersects another road. Usually the people coming from the other road get cocky and think they have time to pull out and get t-boned. This time it was something different, but it was the same intersection. So many accidents (including my co-worker who's back is permanently messed up and will never heal fully again and can't lift properly anymore) and the city doesn't ever do anything about it. There should be lights.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 28 February 2019 - 07:24 AM

User is offline   Mark 

What are the odds? Twice while waiting at red lights I was rear ended by the car stopped behind me. They were hit from behind and because they were way too close to my rear bumper they slammed into me. Whiplash has given me have neck and shoulder problems since then.

• The Sarien Encounter

Yeiii. How long ago was that?

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 28 February 2019 - 09:12 AM

User is offline   Forge 

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 28 February 2019 - 07:24 AM, said:

Car accident on the way to work. Kids in the back seat. A truck in front of us didn't have their blinker on and was turning left. Broke later than should have, car behind us rammed into us. Our car is basically ok just the fender broke a bit. The other car is def written off, though. We all had headaches and stiff necks at first but I'm getting stiffer by the minute and it's starting to go down my back. Hopefully kids are in better shape. Will get checked out. Might go home early and take tomorrow off too depending on how bad it feels.

Car accidents suck. This is a road notorious for accidents too especially at this intersection. It's a 90k/hr road that intersects another road. Usually the people coming from the other road get cocky and think they have time to pull out and get t-boned. This time it was something different, but it was the same intersection. So many accidents (including my co-worker who's back is permanently messed up and will never heal fully again and can't lift properly anymore) and the city doesn't ever do anything about it. There should be lights.

Whiplash sucks.

Glad you and the kids made it out in relatively good shape. The kids are young and will recover, you on the other hand......

View PostForge, on 28 February 2019 - 06:49 AM, said:

- pyramid bullshit -

Bzzt, wrong, no bodies were ever found in the pyramids and there is little if any evidence to suggest they were ever tombs. Basically, like modern cat people, the Egyptians just poured all their time, resources and money into pointless crap they thought looked cool. Like modern cat people they likely never reproduced either, which is why nobody today can figure out what the hell the point of it all was; There are no descendants around to explain it.

Edit: In fact, they probably therefore had no money and no next-of-kin to bury them and simply got thrown into the river or something, the burden of this cost falling on the tax payer and probably being what ultimately ended their civilization as they knew it.

This post has been edited by High Treason: 28 February 2019 - 10:09 AM

• The Sarien Encounter

My wife will get the worst of it. She has severe scoliosis and is prone to migraines and neck pain quite often. Hopefully she gets off easy.

View PostHigh Treason, on 28 February 2019 - 10:05 AM, said:

Bzzt, wrong, no bodies were ever found in the pyramids and there is little if any evidence to suggest they were ever tombs. Basically, like modern cat people, the Egyptians just poured all their time, resources and money into pointless crap they thought looked cool. Like modern cat people they likely never reproduced either, which is why nobody today can figure out what the hell the point of it all was; There are no descendants around to explain it.

Edit: In fact, they probably therefore had no money and no next-of-kin to bury them and simply got thrown into the river or something, the burden of this cost falling on the tax payer and probably being what ultimately ended their civilization as they knew it.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 28 February 2019 - 10:44 AM

User is offline   Forge 

View PostHigh Treason, on 28 February 2019 - 10:05 AM, said:

Basically, like modern cat people,
simply got thrown into the river or something,

wow. who hurt you?

You need a hug?

This post has been edited by Forge: 28 February 2019 - 11:33 AM

User is offline   Mark 

The pyramids were built by Obama's ancestors as part of the Pharoh's "stimulus package." :)

User is offline   Mark 

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 28 February 2019 - 09:10 AM, said:

Yeiii. How long ago was that?

First one happened about 6 years ago on a Xmas eve day while working. I volunteered to come in and make some parts dept pickups for the car dealership. 2nd one happened the following Summer. If I lay in the wrong position for too long I get tingling and numbness in one shoulder and arm plus I seem to get stiff necks a whole lot easier these days.

User is offline   Mark 

View PostMark, on 27 February 2019 - 08:05 PM, said:

Google and Youtube saved the day. I researched some more this morning and hopefully found a fix good enough to last until the weather is warmer and I can dive into the furnace without a rush because of freezing cold weather.

View PostForge, on 28 February 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

wow. who hurt you?

He lives in UK, do you really have to ask such silly question?

Wow, talk about completely missing the point.

Oh wait, this is Duke4.net, I should know by now that things like that just go over people's heads around these parts. What a waste.

User is offline   Forge 

View PostHigh Treason, on 01 March 2019 - 01:58 AM, said:

Wow, talk about completely missing the point.

those weren't mummies, they were victims. The egyptians were actually vampires.

Posted Image

User is offline   Zaxtor 

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

View PostForge, on 01 March 2019 - 06:25 AM, said:

...have to sleep some time.

Haha, yeah, not much right now, hand raising mice. Another week and I can start weaning them, but I think I'm gonna lose a couple of them - as yet I've lost none, but half of the litter is still with the mother and she's lost two, so the odds aren't in favor of the half I have doing any better.

This post has been edited by High Treason: 01 March 2019 - 10:07 AM

User is offline   Mark 

Yeah, love and nurture them. Its much preferable to those horrible fuckwads that have filled Youtube with videos like this.

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Mark 

In a recent survey carried out for the leading toiletries firm 'Brut', people from Chicago have proved to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower!

In the survey, 86% of Chicago's inner city residents say that they have enjoyed sex in the shower.
The other 14% said they hadn’t been to prison yet.

Something to remember !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
“Women like silent men. They think they're listening.”

This post has been edited by Mark: 02 March 2019 - 11:50 AM

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

View PostHigh Treason, on 01 March 2019 - 09:18 AM, said:

Haha, yeah, not much right now, hand raising mice. Another week and I can start weaning them, but I think I'm gonna lose a couple of them - as yet I've lost none, but half of the litter is still with the mother and she's lost two, so the odds aren't in favor of the half I have doing any better.

These look like wild mice? I have had wild mice turn unexpectedly tame who I kept as pets. They self-trained themselves to jump on my hand when called.

View PostMark, on 01 March 2019 - 11:09 AM, said:

Yeah, love and nurture them. Its much preferable to those horrible fuckwads that have filled Youtube with videos like this.

YouTube is filled with videos of rodents being killed. Some are elaborated 4-angles camera setup with slow motion. Based on the comments, it's a fetish.

It never stopped to amaze me that shit like that is allowed on YouTube and yet some of the "less worse" content, especially "political" is treated as an extreme offense. YouTube is full of a lot of real disgusting shit, to the point you can find even closest pedo stuff there.

User is offline   Forge 

View PostSledgehammer, on 03 March 2019 - 02:21 AM, said:

once upon a time in a western

more like once upon a time in a samaria movie

Share this topic:

• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options