Duke4.net Forums: The Post Thread - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 704 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Post Thread

User is online   Sanek 

Posted Image

User is offline   Zaxtor 

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Trequonia TC's Status:
Levels : 100% done - Textures : 100% done - Sounds : 100% done - Musics :100% done
Mod is finished, going to test it.
Trequonia's Official website

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Fantinaikos 

This is what happens when you want to make "Ralsei with a Gun" a thing...

Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is online   Mr. Tibbs 

Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is online   Mr. Tibbs 

Posted Image

User is offline   Zaxtor 

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Trequonia TC's Status:
Levels : 100% done - Textures : 100% done - Sounds : 100% done - Musics :100% done

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Zaxtor 

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Trequonia TC's Status:

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

Posted Image

User is offline   Mark 

• Honored Donor

Its going to get a bit chilly in my house tonight and tomorrow. The furnace stopped blowing hot air and the computer is showing a couple of error codes. I looked them up online and its nothing I feel comfortable enough to handle myself. So I have to wait until tomorrow morning to give the company a call for emergency service. $$$$$$$$ <_<

User is offline   Forge 

View PostMark, on 27 February 2019 - 08:05 PM, said:

Its going to get a bit chilly in my house tonight and tomorrow. The furnace stopped blowing hot air and the computer is showing a couple of error codes. I looked them up online and its nothing I feel comfortable enough to handle myself. So I have to wait until tomorrow morning to give the company a call for emergency service. $$$$$$$$ <_<

put another log in it

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

Car accident on the way to work. Kids in the back seat. A truck in front of us didn't have their blinker on and was turning left. Broke later than should have, car behind us rammed into us. Our car is basically ok just the fender broke a bit. The other car is def written off, though. We all had headaches and stiff necks at first but I'm getting stiffer by the minute and it's starting to go down my back. Hopefully kids are in better shape. Will get checked out. Might go home early and take tomorrow off too depending on how bad it feels.

Car accidents suck. This is a road notorious for accidents too especially at this intersection. It's a 90k/hr road that intersects another road. Usually the people coming from the other road get cocky and think they have time to pull out and get t-boned. This time it was something different, but it was the same intersection. So many accidents (including my co-worker who's back is permanently messed up and will never heal fully again and can't lift properly anymore) and the city doesn't ever do anything about it. There should be lights.

Roland SC-55 Music Packs
Latest release: Heretic SC-55 Music Pack (12/12/18)
*new* Buy the Mage's Initiation Original Soundtrack on Bandcamp by me!
Buy the P&C Adventure/RPG game Mage's Initiation on Steam, GOG, and Humble

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 28 February 2019 - 07:24 AM

User is offline   Mark 

• Honored Donor

What are the odds? Twice while waiting at red lights I was rear ended by the car stopped behind me. They were hit from behind and because they were way too close to my rear bumper they slammed into me. Whiplash has given me have neck and shoulder problems since then.

Yeiii. How long ago was that?

Roland SC-55 Music Packs

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 28 February 2019 - 09:12 AM

User is offline   Forge 

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 28 February 2019 - 07:24 AM, said:

Car accident on the way to work. Kids in the back seat. A truck in front of us didn't have their blinker on and was turning left. Broke later than should have, car behind us rammed into us. Our car is basically ok just the fender broke a bit. The other car is def written off, though. We all had headaches and stiff necks at first but I'm getting stiffer by the minute and it's starting to go down my back. Hopefully kids are in better shape. Will get checked out. Might go home early and take tomorrow off too depending on how bad it feels.

Car accidents suck. This is a road notorious for accidents too especially at this intersection. It's a 90k/hr road that intersects another road. Usually the people coming from the other road get cocky and think they have time to pull out and get t-boned. This time it was something different, but it was the same intersection. So many accidents (including my co-worker who's back is permanently messed up and will never heal fully again and can't lift properly anymore) and the city doesn't ever do anything about it. There should be lights.

Whiplash sucks.

Glad you and the kids made it out in relatively good shape. The kids are young and will recover, you on the other hand......

User is offline   High Treason 

View PostForge, on 28 February 2019 - 06:49 AM, said:

- pyramid bullshit -

Bzzt, wrong, no bodies were ever found in the pyramids and there is little if any evidence to suggest they were ever tombs. Basically, like modern cat people, the Egyptians just poured all their time, resources and money into pointless crap they thought looked cool. Like modern cat people they likely never reproduced either, which is why nobody today can figure out what the hell the point of it all was; There are no descendants around to explain it.

Edit: In fact, they probably therefore had no money and no next-of-kin to bury them and simply got thrown into the river or something, the burden of this cost falling on the tax payer and probably being what ultimately ended their civilization as they knew it.

My Youtube - My Let's Plays - SoundCloud - My Website - My FTP - Forum

You have got to let the rhythm move you, move you. You have got to let the rhythm move your body to the beat.

This post has been edited by High Treason: 28 February 2019 - 10:09 AM

My wife will get the worst of it. She has severe scoliosis and is prone to migraines and neck pain quite often. Hopefully she gets off easy.

Roland SC-55 Music Packs

User is offline   Lazy Dog 

View PostHigh Treason, on 28 February 2019 - 10:05 AM, said:

Bzzt, wrong, no bodies were ever found in the pyramids and there is little if any evidence to suggest they were ever tombs. Basically, like modern cat people, the Egyptians just poured all their time, resources and money into pointless crap they thought looked cool. Like modern cat people they likely never reproduced either, which is why nobody today can figure out what the hell the point of it all was; There are no descendants around to explain it.

Edit: In fact, they probably therefore had no money and no next-of-kin to bury them and simply got thrown into the river or something, the burden of this cost falling on the tax payer and probably being what ultimately ended their civilization as they knew it.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 28 February 2019 - 10:44 AM

User is offline   Forge 

View PostHigh Treason, on 28 February 2019 - 10:05 AM, said:

Basically, like modern cat people,
simply got thrown into the river or something,

wow. who hurt you?

You need a hug?

This post has been edited by Forge: 28 February 2019 - 11:33 AM

User is offline   Mark 

• Honored Donor

The pyramids were built by Obama's ancestors as part of the Pharoh's "stimulus package." :lol:

User is offline   Mark 

• Honored Donor

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 28 February 2019 - 09:10 AM, said:

Yeiii. How long ago was that?

First one happened about 6 years ago on a Xmas eve day while working. I volunteered to come in and make some parts dept pickups for the car dealership. 2nd one happened the following Summer. If I lay in the wrong position for too long I get tingling and numbness in one shoulder and arm plus I seem to get stiff necks a whole lot easier these days.

User is offline   Mark 

• Honored Donor

View PostMark, on 27 February 2019 - 08:05 PM, said:

Google and Youtube saved the day. I researched some more this morning and hopefully found a fix good enough to last until the weather is warmer and I can dive into the furnace without a rush because of freezing cold weather.

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

View PostForge, on 28 February 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

wow. who hurt you?

He lives in UK, do you really have to ask such silly question?

Share this topic:

• 704 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options