Duke4.net Forums: The Post Thread - Duke4.net Forums

Jump to content

  • 726 Pages +
  • « First
  • 698
  • 699
  • 700
  • 701
  • 702
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Post Thread

User is offline   Danukem 

  • Duke Plus Developer

#20971

View PostLazy Dog, on 06 April 2019 - 01:08 PM, said:

my god that was painful to watch :)


And the pigeon had a much harder tutorial. It had to figure out how to move the platform over and rotate it without the benefit of instructions right on the screen. <_<
2

User is offline   Noddy 

#20972

Quote

it's about keeping EU and leftist image "clean" as always.


How does that saying go "The cleaner the decor, the uglier the secret". Anyway, the solution, in my opinion, is not that the member states should leave the EU, it's that they should at least try to have some reforms in the EU. Now if the EU doesn't want to listen, then they should leave.

Quote

Also, touching on the topic a page back - god, the women here. Just fucking terrible, the personality of a wet rag and expecting to be treated like princesses.


But, are they crazy like the Western women you see on the internet? I'm mean, I'm simply tired of the whole oppression narrative, wage gap and of the other nonsense. The more and more people that I meat (mostly foreigners), tell me that the women here, in the Balkans are better than theirs. Some of them like the looks, while others like the personality. If that is their opinion, then they must be tired of their own women. I mean, our average Balkan women, is nothing special, looks sure (but beauty is the thing of taste), and they are not afraid to tell you what they think, often swearing, a lot.

Quote

Either way, there are still people with common sense including women if this is what you want.


True, you just have to look really hard to find them these days.

Quote

For example, I thought it was us who lived in hell until I learned English.


Bro, you are from Japan, trust me you have it good. You have no idea how corrupt the rest of the world is. Now, I'm not saying that Japan doesn't have its share of problems, but compared to my country, you guys are living the life. Here in Serbia, pretty much everyone respects Japan, and your women are beautiful. Man, I still remember the donations you guys sent us, back in the early '00s. You guys sent us real aid, like materials, medical supplies, and so on. You didn't send money, it's like you knew that the politicians would steal it, so you guys sent actual aid. Much respect for that bro.
1

User is offline   Futa Orc 

  • blocked and reported!

#20973

View PostNoddy, on 25 April 2019 - 02:18 AM, said:

But, are they crazy like the Western women you see on the internet?


A lot of them are crazy like the feminazi cliche or just poor slobs hoping for a man to take care of them while they sit on their ass and do nothing, but are otherwise apolitical or conservative only as far as it involves hating foreigners and homosexuals. The actual traditional women tend to be Russian/Ukrainian and they're our largest minority. I had the most positive experiences with them as well.
1

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

  • Once you start doubting, there's no end to it

#20974

View PostNoddy, on 25 April 2019 - 02:18 AM, said:

You have no idea how corrupt the rest of the world is

Believe me I do which is why I said that I consider Japan more or less lucky. However, there are countries which have it better like Denmark, Switzerland or even Iceland. Regardless, things will change and the rest will be affected too because it's like plague, the question is will they fight it. I think Japanese people will. Things in Japan are slowly but starting to get worse a bit (as if zainichi problem isn't enough already), I expect Tokyo Olympics to bring significant impact.

View PostNoddy, on 25 April 2019 - 02:18 AM, said:

You didn't send money, it's like you knew that the politicians would steal it, so you guys sent actual aid.

Beside that I think plain money would be used just as toilet paper by average people who needed actual help.

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 25 April 2019 - 06:09 AM

0

#20975

@thricecursed I find Estonian and other Baltic girls nice just like Slavic ones. Remember that in ancient past our mutual language was called Balto-Slavic so probably we were samw ethcnity back then. <_<

@SledgeHammer nice that you are from Japan. Just like Noddy pointed out Japan helped us alot. We love Russia and Japan :)

@Noddy agree bro. Japan always suported us. Yes i agree it is smart thing they sent actual stuff than just giving moeny to our greedy goverment that probably would steal the money if got in their hands. Nice move Japan! :P
1

User is offline   Forge 

  • Speaker of the Outhouse

#20976

need to re-establish and unify the old PLC-Slavic empire block. fuck the EU.

https://i.imgur.com/FJ4jAst.png
Serbia in year 1355, Bulgaria cerca 900, Moravia in year 892 (green) and PLC in 1611 (occupied areas in lighter colour).

This post has been edited by Forge: 25 April 2019 - 06:19 AM

0

#20977

@Forge totally agree here. Though i would also add Romania and Greece to our union since they are one of best friends Slavs ever had. Note i know during Serbian Emperoer Czar Dushan Serbian Empire was greatest that it contained northern part of Greece. Hence Dushan was known as "Emperor of both Serbs and Greeks" the only Serbian ruler who had this title. But i mean i would add Entire Modern Greece and Romania to our union.
0

User is offline   Futa Orc 

  • blocked and reported!

#20978

View PostGingis Khan, on 25 April 2019 - 06:01 AM, said:

@thricecursed I find Estonian and other Baltic girls nice just like Slavic ones. Remember that in ancient past our mutual language was called Balto-Slavic so probably we were samw ethcnity back then. <_<


Balto-Slavic? I think you're thinking about Latvian/Lithuanian. Estonian is Finno-Ugric. BTW, our local Slavic people love to say to outsiders that they are Estonian when they can't be bothered to even learn the language. To a large degree they live separately in low income neighborhoods and have their own separate schools, which we're afraid to get rid of because, again, we think Russia will invade. I personally don't think our government actually believes this, it's just good to have a permanent underclass. Saves you the trouble of having to import third worlders.

And unfortunately we're way too fucking racist here to ever want to be in some union with slavs. If it were up to me, I wouldn't mind, but at the same time you gotta consider the historical context here. We were invaded by Russia several times and the Soviet Union is still viewed as basically Russia. We're desperately trying to be seen as a Nordic country...

This post has been edited by thricecursed: 25 April 2019 - 07:16 AM

0

#20979

View Postthricecursed, on 25 April 2019 - 07:13 AM, said:

Balto-Slavic? I think you're thinking about Latvian/Lithuanian. Estonian is Finno-Ugric. BTW, our local Slavic people love to say to outsiders that they are Estonian when they can't be bothered to even learn the language. To a large degree they live separately in low income neighborhoods and have their own separate schools, which we're afraid to get rid of because, again, we think Russia will invade. I personally don't think our government actually believes this, it's just good to have a permanent underclass. Saves you the trouble of having to import third worlders.

And unfortunately we're way too fucking racist here to ever want to be in some union with slavs. If it were up to me, I wouldn't mind, but at the same time you gotta consider the historical context here. We were invaded by Russia several times and the Soviet Union is still viewed as basically Russia. We're desperately trying to be seen as a Nordic country...


Uh sorry i thought Estonia is also Baltic group such as Lithuania and Latvia. I thoguht that all Baltic nations (Estonian, Lithuanian, Latvian) are some mixture of Slavs and Nordic, i didn't knew Estonia is only Nordic\Finno-Ugric. Sorry for confusion man. Personaly i don't know much about Estonia except that it was part of Soviet Union and that Stalin was cruel dictator who also killed Russians\Slavs. Note that Stalin was Georgian by ethncity not Slavic. And Stalin even tried to occupy my country Yugoslavia sometime after WW2 events, when Tito president of Yugoslavia refused to be part of Soviet Block and Stalin sent Soviet troops ito Hungarian-Yugoslavian border, but for some reason chaos was prevented somehow, i don't know much details, but we also was almost occupied by Stalin's Russia\Soviet Union. Note that Vladimir Putin is totally different. He respects everyone and trying to keep safety in the world. Also before fucking Lenin and Stalin communist piece of shits took chargre of Russia, Czar Nikolay Romanov was friend of Serbia and always helped Serbia. Then fucking communist such ass Lenninist scum killed his enitre family. My great-great-grandfather was a Russian who supported White Army and disliked Red Army, so he had to run away and escaped to Serbia to don't get killed by Red Army communist scum. But trust me, Putin behaves same as Czar Nikolay and respects everyone. And for Estonians being too racist, as you described sicne you live there they probably have some historical reasons as you said, but again blame Lenin\Stalin dumpfucks, not Pre-Communist Russia or Modern Russia.
0

User is offline   Futa Orc 

  • blocked and reported!

#20980

View PostGingis Khan, on 25 April 2019 - 07:50 AM, said:

again blame Lenin\Stalin dumpfucks, not Pre-Communist Russia or Modern Russia.


Well, to us it's all the same shit because pre-Communist Russia invaded us too. And while the Soviets occupied us, the official language became Russian, so we always saw it as an ethnic thing. I personally understand it's more complicated, but I can't convince people here. I also don't trust Putin, but I don't think he's the demon that Western mainstream media is trying to turn him into. He's a pragmatist that cares about Russian interests first and he's somebody who doesn't want nuclear war (unlike certain psychopaths at Washington), which I can support.

BTW, evidently Eastern Europe genetically is the oldest Europe, with hunter gatherer DNA peaking in the Baltics. So we're some real cavemen here and I've always thought it explained some of our attitudes, lol.
0

#20981

View Postthricecursed, on 25 April 2019 - 08:46 AM, said:

Well, to us it's all the same shit because pre-Communist Russia invaded us too. And while the Soviets occupied us, the official language became Russian, so we always saw it as an ethnic thing. I personally understand it's more complicated, but I can't convince people here. I also don't trust Putin, but I don't think he's the demon that Western mainstream media is trying to turn him into. He's a pragmatist that cares about Russian interests first and he's somebody who doesn't want nuclear war (unlike certain psychopaths at Washington), which I can support.

BTW, evidently Eastern Europe genetically is the oldest Europe, with hunter gatherer DNA peaking in the Baltics. So we're some real cavemen here and I've always thought it explained some of our attitudes, lol.


I am glad you guys don't belelive that western media bullshit. But when you say that Russia occupied Estonia, even back in pre-commnust era, could you specify me when and which ruler did that. I am 100% sure that wasn't Nikolay Romanov, he was really nice soul of a man could be. Maybe some older Russian dysnasty did this.Yes i am Slav, Part Serbian, Part Russian, Part Rusy, but i don't want to be complete douchebag and force my own pinion as totally best one and only truely one, as i always want to hear arguments fron the other side, in case of hisotry events, wars, and stuff. So can you tell me when Russia occupied Estonia and why? I would really like to learn some new history i never heard about and listen the other side of the dispute. Note that i am not saying that you personaly hate Russia, but i talking about general Estonian opinion on Russia. Really i am interesed in this subject. Sorry if i sounded rude or racist in any way, but my english sucks so i probably wrote some sentences in wrong order and make them missleading and missunderstanding. Hope you did understand me!
0

User is offline   Futa Orc 

  • blocked and reported!

#20982

View PostGingis Khan, on 25 April 2019 - 09:01 AM, said:

I am glad you guys don't belelive that western media bullshit.


Oh, the people here largely do believe the bullshit! I'm just saying there are also historical reasons for why certain hatreds stick around. But, I'm quite an outlier or outcast in many ways. I never followed what others did or what was told to me.

You can read this page about the history of Estonian-Russian relations: https://en.wikipedia...lations#History
0

User is offline   Hendricks266 

  • Weaponized Autism

  #20983

View Postthricecursed, on 25 April 2019 - 08:46 AM, said:

I also don't trust Putin, but I don't think he's the demon that Western mainstream media is trying to turn him into. He's a pragmatist that cares about Russian interests first and he's somebody who doesn't want nuclear war (unlike certain psychopaths at Washington), which I can support.

If he doesn't want war then why is he constantly saber-rattling with the development of those hypersonic and "continent killer" weapons?
0

User is offline   Jimmy 

  • Let's go Brandon!

#20984

Why does the United States do the same?

Don't ask someone else to give up their arms if you're not prepared to do the same.
3

User is offline   Fox 

  • Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

#20985

View PostHendricks266, on 25 April 2019 - 09:28 AM, said:

If he doesn't want war then why is he constantly saber-rattling with the development of those hypersonic and "continent killer" weapons?

Because the big bullies would take advantage of the unarmed ones.
0

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

  • Once you start doubting, there's no end to it

#20986

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/47/1e/f9/471ef9770b061b7d49015010f5d9fec6.gif
2

User is offline   Futa Orc 

  • blocked and reported!

#20987

View PostHendricks266, on 25 April 2019 - 09:28 AM, said:

If he doesn't want war then why is he constantly saber-rattling with the development of those hypersonic and "continent killer" weapons?


I can't explain it any better, so why not hear it straight from the "devil's" mouth?



0

User is offline   Hendricks266 

  • Weaponized Autism

  #20988

View PostJimmy 100MPH, on 25 April 2019 - 09:31 AM, said:

Why does the United States do the same?

We're not. The US nuclear arsenal is aging and most efforts are focused on maintaining the tech we already have. Don't forget that your favorite president is the one responsible for withdrawing from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty, in part thanks to having a chickenhawk like John Bolton as his National Security Advisor.
0

User is offline   Jimmy 

  • Let's go Brandon!

#20989

Treaties are for fags.

Also if you think that aging nuclear weapons are the best things we've got, that's fucking laughable. Whatever Russia has got we're 50 years ahead of them bare minimum.

This post has been edited by Jimmy 100MPH: 25 April 2019 - 10:22 AM

0

User is offline   Forge 

  • Speaker of the Outhouse

#20990

Posted Image
1

User is offline   Jimmy 

  • Let's go Brandon!

#20991

I honestly and truly believe that any individual, group, nation, etc absolutely has the right to defend themselves, the right to arm themselves with whatever means they deem fit and can afford. Even outright hostile nations like North Korea or Iran, but also if Elon Musk wants a nuclear missile silo, good for him! He'll build a better one than any government would.

People always counter this belief with the argument "But we can't trust everyone with these weapons! We have to limit others!"

When in fact the truth is that we can't trust anyone with these weapons. Anyone who speaks otherwise has been brainwashed by a big bully with power to enable them to keep their power, and make sure no one else gains any power.

I am not a Russophile, in fact, I bust their balls on the regular. But they absolutely have a right to defend themselves and bear arms, and that includes cutting edge experimental weaponry.
4

#20992

View Postthricecursed, on 25 April 2019 - 09:40 AM, said:

I can't explain it any better, so why not hear it straight from the "devil's" mouth?





@ thricecursed Man you couldn't explain better. Thank you! I am glad you are objective and seeing the truth as there still many people ignorant in the world who blames Russia for everything.

@Jimmy 100 MPH Thnak you for being objective man. You may trust me, or not trust me,your choice, but only Russia has answer to defend herself but also they are trying to keep world in safety and stway away from Nuclear War, they are only arming themselvees and their allies only because of threats they are getting from Western Politicians. Also speaking of my case, i am from little Slavic country Serbia, which was bombed in year 1999 by NATO, mostly backed by Clitnon's Administration of USA by that time and German politicians. Clinton in order to make a good reason for bombing my country sent his CIA Agent William Walker to stage Racak Massacre, as it to look like we massacred Albanian civlians in Kosovo province, even if thesse corposes were actually UCK Terrorist, killed off by Serbian police mostly. Yes we killed Albanian but only terrorist maniacs, not innocent civilians like Western media is potrayting. CLinton and Walker were fucking liars. And Russia speaks the truth about this as well and we Serbs, being much same Slavic as Russian, are very pro-Russian. I just fcking hate how western media always potryats Russia and Serbia as animals. I am sick of those lies. This is what i am talking about.
1

User is offline   Futa Orc 

  • blocked and reported!

#20993

View PostJimmy 100MPH, on 25 April 2019 - 02:56 PM, said:

When in fact the truth is that we can't trust anyone with these weapons. Anyone who speaks otherwise has been brainwashed by a big bully with power to enable them to keep their power, and make sure no one else gains any power.


Pretty much. My quick rebuttal to the "US are the good guys" argument:

United States involvement in regime change
Unethical human experimentation in the United States (I love the one about contaminating the subways and flying planes over cities, dumping chemicals on unsuspecting civilians)

This isn't to say that other countries given the same power wouldn't behave similarly (they have, historically), but I agree with Putin here, the balance of power and the possibility of mutually assured destruction ensures some level of decency in geopolitics. It's always good to remember that we live in a world that's inherently violent.

This post has been edited by thricecursed: 25 April 2019 - 11:26 PM

0

User is offline   Noddy 

#20994

Quote

when Tito president of Yugoslavia refused to be part of Soviet Block and Stalin sent Soviet troops ito Hungarian-Yugoslavian border, but for some reason chaos was prevented somehow


So um, yay Tito. Joke aside, I really think we dodged a bullet then. The reason the chaos and invasion were prevented, was because the Korean War was starting.

Quote

very pro-Russian


Me too, to some degree. But now I support or more precisely rooting for Trump and Putin. Because I just want to see if how he will fix the immigration problem, and how will he deal with the deep state and other corruption in the States. May I suggest that you join Gab, it is more suitable for political discussion. A little warning about Gab: due to censorship on Facebook and Twitter, people speak their minds more openly, and don't censor themselves.

Quote

But they absolutely have a right to defend themselves and bear arms, and that includes cutting edge experimental weaponry.


And they should, just like the US. Well, until Democrats start to ban weapons, and ignore the constitution.
0

User is offline   Fox 

  • Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

#20995

View PostHendricks266, on 25 April 2019 - 09:57 AM, said:

We're not. The US nuclear arsenal is aging and most efforts are focused on maintaining the tech we already have. Don't forget that your favorite president is the one responsible for withdrawing from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty, in part thanks to having a chickenhawk like John Bolton as his National Security Advisor.

Doesn't matter, the US arsenal is still a treat. If anything, the lack of maintenance makes them unstable, and messier to mess with.
0

User is offline   Mark 

#20996

[quote name='thricecursed' timestamp='1556210813' post='320521']
Putin... he's somebody who doesn't want nuclear war (unlike certain psychopaths at Washington)

Who might that be? The Western media that you don't trust are the ones spreading that kind of crap about Trump and Republicans.
0

User is online   LeoD 

  • Duke4.net topic/3513

#20997

The US nuclear arsenal...
0

#20998

My point is that Americans shall made a chocie.

1.) Back off from Syria and let Russia do the job and deal with terrorists

2.) Wake up and start working together with Russians in order to bring peace back in Syria.

Instead of doing and causing chaos all around the world, US Goverment is secrely wroking with ISIL terrosits solding them a weapons. AMking fake propaganda how Bashar El Essad is usign chemical weapons and how he is cruel animal dictator, jsut becauseh e on Putin's side and side of justice. Those innocent people in Syria are payign their lives just because of USA not wanting to cooprate and isntead helping ISIL terrorist. Why the Syrian peole did wrong? Just because they won't THEIR OWN OIL? USA already stolen oil from everywhere from world already, this is why oil is cheap in United States.
1

User is offline   Futa Orc 

  • blocked and reported!

#20999

View PostMark, on 26 April 2019 - 05:20 AM, said:

Who might that be? The Western media that you don't trust are the ones spreading that kind of crap about Trump and Republicans.


I am referring to what's been the case in Washington historically, not just now, and while I don't trust what they say about Trump, I also don't really like Trump or the Republicans. I was one of those left leaning individuals who would've voted for Trump (if I was American) simply because he was the lesser of two evils and had more of a chance of winning than Sanders who says things like, "white people don't know what it's like to be poor", even though politically/economically I'm closer to him than the other two choices. He simply didn't inspire confidence whatsoever. Trump at least is different or has managed to slow certain trajectories that would've accelerated under Clinton. Nothing's ideal, though, and I think Trump is slowly falling prey to the same forces that marked Obama's presidency.

PS. When I claim to be left leaning, what this means to me is I'm a socialist in the classic sense, advocating for worker's rights, including ownership of the means of production. I fell into some weird territory when Neo-Marxist ideology took over the debate and this happened in my social group even. Suddenly everything became about race and gender. Marx' distinguished only two classes - the bourgeoisie and the proletariat. In this dichotomy, one can become the other (a poor person can become rich and vice versa), whereas in Neo-Marxist doctrine, white heterosexual males are ALWAYS oppressors and more privileged than other groups. Gender and skin color are immutable qualities, and quibbling over such things inevitably leads to conflict. Michelle Obama is more oppressed than a white, male coal miner for example. Idiocy.

This post has been edited by thricecursed: 26 April 2019 - 06:00 AM

0

User is offline   Forge 

  • Speaker of the Outhouse

#21000

View PostGingis Khan, on 26 April 2019 - 05:35 AM, said:

Instead of doing and causing chaos all around the world, US Goverment is secrely wroking with ISIL terrosits solding them a weapons. AMking fake propaganda how Bashar El Essad is usign chemical weapons and how he is cruel animal dictator, jsut becauseh e on Putin's side and side of justice. Those innocent people in Syria are payign their lives just because of USA not wanting to cooprate and isntead helping ISIL terrorist. Why the Syrian peole did wrong? Just because they won't THEIR OWN OIL? USA already stolen oil from everywhere from world already, this is why oil is cheap in United States.

not about the oil
it's about destabilizing an iranian ally that borders israel, regardless of who takes over afterwards. If the results aren't favorable, spin the wheel again. Kill more civilians. That's how u.s. foreign policy has worked since the late 40's.
2

Share this topic:


  • 726 Pages +
  • « First
  • 698
  • 699
  • 700
  • 701
  • 702
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password


Sign in options