The Sims

Posted Image

The Sims 2

Posted Image

The Sims 3

Posted Image

The Sims 4

Posted Image

In 2001, Maxis cancelled Simville because they thought it wasn't good enough. Oh, how times have changed...

Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostFox, on 02 November 2017 - 10:58 AM, said:

Oh, how times have changed...

EA happened

User is offline   Mr. Tibbs 

From George B's Twitter, an awesome painting of the Apogee catalog by Ken Rieger.

Posted Image

User is offline   Jeff 

I remember playing the original Sim City on my Pentium 120 back in the day.

User is offline   Maisth 

Attached Image: THE COMEBACK.jpg

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

Nice Parallel.
Hopefully it turns out well for the company selling on nostalgia.

This post has been edited by Balls Of Steel Forever: 08 November 2017 - 08:43 PM

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

Posted Image

User is online   X-Vector 

All those poor women, trapped into marriage.

View PostBalls Of Steel Forever, on 08 November 2017 - 08:42 PM, said:

Hopefully it turns out well for the company selling on nostalgia.

http://hellboundgame.com/?s=game

Doesn't seem very promising.

User is offline   Fox 

View PostX-Vector, on 10 November 2017 - 02:03 AM, said:

All those poor women, trapped into marriage.

Are you imagining it in a man's hand? Why not in a store window?

User is online   X-Vector 

Why not hidden on a desert island - smallest pirate booty ever.

User is offline   Forge 

I thought it was something shiny used to lure hamsters out of your butt

User is offline   Jeff 

Happy 14th birthday Cosmo.

Posted Image

User is offline   Zaxtor 

beautiful cat

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Fox 

Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

is it just me, or did they flip the film for a reverse image to simulate a different camera angle in the movie?
(looking at the flipped black spot on the cat's chin as well)

Pink Floyd-The Wall movie

Posted ImagePosted Image

This post has been edited by Forge: 11 November 2017 - 09:01 PM

User is offline   Fox 

Spoiler

User is offline   Sanek 

Zykov Eddy just officially banned me after 10+ years of friendship. Or maybe only I thought of it as a friendship. My bad.
He stopped talking to me since that summer. I tried to communicate with him. I tried to be friendly. I don't even need to ask him for anything anymore, I just wanted to restore our relationship, like in the old days. However, I lost any kind of respect for him by now. I told him he's a coward and he banned me without a hitch. What a jerk. What a piece of shit. Unless he answer me, I will never talk to him ever again. :D

User is offline   Forge 

View PostSanek, on 14 November 2017 - 08:48 AM, said:

Zykov Eddy just officially banned me after 10+ years of friendship. Or maybe only I thought of it as a friendship. My bad.
He stopped talking to me since that summer. I tried to communicate with him. I tried to be friendly. I don't even need to ask him for anything anymore, I just wanted to restore our relationship, like in the old days. However, I lost any kind of respect for him by now. I told him he's a coward and he banned me without a hitch. What a jerk. What a piece of shit. Unless he answer me, I will never talk to him ever again. :D

Burn that bridge. Burn it real good. That'll show him.

This post has been edited by Forge: 14 November 2017 - 09:01 AM

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Forgive and forget. Blood's not on your hands. You tried.

I had a friend years ago that I used to do tons of stuff together with. We had a shared interest in computers, games, modding, mapping, film editing (I messed with it for a while), movies, etc. At one point we choreographed our own lightsaber duel that we were going to film and add effects to when Star Wars fanfilms was in its youth (anyone remember Duel, Duality, PA Wars, and Legacy of the Jedi?). He also introduced me to Half-Life, Action Half-Life, and Counter-Strike. And playing 3D FPS games with a keyboard and mouse (I still play 2.5D shooters with a keyboard only because there's no point/capability in looking up and down). Anyway we moved away from the east coast to Manitoba in 2004 and I lost contact with him. Recently in the past few months I found him on Facebook and tried to reconnect with him (it took so long because the last time I had talked to him he had sworn off the internet entirely....he could be a bit weird). I added him and we messaged back and forth a bit. I was excited to speak with him again but he just seemed very cold and "meh" about it at all. The conversation was short and over quite soon. The next day I decided to check and he had unfriended me. No explanation and no warning. Guess he figured I wasn't worth his time. He must have really changed. I don't know what it was, but it hurt. It hurt a lot. I had a lot of great memories with him that I was shocked to see that he apparently didn't value in the slightest. But I refuse to be mad at him. That taints the memories I had with him which are sacred to me. So I'll just hold on to the memories and wish him well. I must always give people the benefit of a doubt. I don't know what he's gone through to make him this way so it's impossible for me to pass judgment. All I know is I tried.

User is offline   Fox 

Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

Posted Image

User is offline   Jeff 

Found some of my missing pictures on an old camera of mine that somehow ended up at my dad's place. No idea how it got there.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: IMG_0120.JPG

User is offline   Hank 

something positive about video games :D

Video games could cut dementia risk in seniors
https://japantoday.c...risk-in-seniors
from the article
"Speed of processing training resulted in decreased risk of dementia across the 10-year period of, on average, 29 percent as compared to the control," said lead author Jerri Edwards, a researcher at the University of South Florida.

(so maybe give your grandparents a video game)

This post has been edited by Hank: 20 November 2017 - 09:09 PM

User is offline   Sanek 

Russian Teenager's Peaceful Speech In Germany Kicks Up Angry Reaction Back Home

This is just ridiculous. Russian guy said that not all of Wehrmacht soldiers wanted to fight against Russia. In turn, russian press accused him of supporting fascism. That's funny, considering the amount of patriotic propaganda in the modern Russia.

User is offline   Forge 

View PostSanek, on 21 November 2017 - 09:38 AM, said:

Russian Teenager's Peaceful Speech In Germany Kicks Up Angry Reaction Back Home

This is just ridiculous. Russian guy said that not all of Wehrmacht soldiers wanted to fight against Russia. In turn, russian press accused him of supporting fascism. That's funny, considering the amount of patriotic propaganda in the modern Russia.

Funny how the globalist propaganda in the u.s. mainstream media comes to the same conclusions. If it goes against their leftist narrative then it's fascist.

User is offline   Fox 

Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Sanek 

Gunmen kill 235 people in Sinai mosquea

OMG. Sure, mass shootings happens all the time, but such a huge number is just brutal. :D

Share this topic:

• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options