Duke4.net Forums: LATEST UPDATES AND CHANGELOG - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

LATEST UPDATES AND CHANGELOG

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

This thread will now be about updates that occur after the 1.2 release. Currently the only update is the attached WGR2GAME.CON, which you should unzip into your WGR2 folder.

UPDATE 3-10-11
-Fixes a bug introduced in an earlier patch that prevented the big bosses in episodes 3 and 4 from ending the level when they die.

UPDATE 3-9-11
-Meteor Storm was not destroying stalagmites and stalagtites, which means the player would get stuck in the beginning of the Siege Breaker episode if he choose that power. This update fixes that

-Also fixes other bugs that were in the initial release (however the current main download at both Fissile Materials and Mod DB already has those fixes).

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by DeeperThought: 10 March 2011 - 12:59 PM

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Hey, uh, there might have been some confusion as to whether you wanted a public or private forum. This one is public. As such, I removed the beta link. Feel free to repost it if you want it to be public, of course.

User is offline   Scott_AW 

Nice, I'll finally get to try this out on a decent system.

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostTX, on Feb 19 2011, 06:04 PM, said:

Hey, uh, there might have been some confusion as to whether you wanted a public or private forum. This one is public. As such, I removed the beta link. Feel free to repost it if you want it to be public, of course.

Um, yeah, I assumed it was private. I guess it's ok if the patch I posted is public; some enterprising person could manage to get a partial preview of the next release that way, but it's no big deal. However, I don't want the full install link to be public yet and I'm glad you removed it.

@Scott_AW: Let me know if you want to be a beta tester.

• Duke Plus Developer

BETA TESTERS:

Check the private forum for an important update. I sent you all the password to accessing the forum. In the future I will not announce this. Please let me know if you have any trouble.

• Duke Plus Developer

Bump

This thread is no longer about beta testing and has the latest update for the released version. See the first post.

• Duke Plus Developer

Bump

Posted another patch. I have updated Fissile Materials so the full version already has the patch.

EDIT: It is still uploading there and will be done in 10 minutes from this edit.

This post has been edited by DeeperThought: 10 March 2011 - 01:00 PM

User is offline   supergoofy 

There is a minor update (small bugfix) posted by Trooper Dan at:

http://forums.duke4....dpost__p__98342

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options