Duke4.net Forums: DN3D Beta AKA lameduke HRP - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DN3D Beta AKA lameduke HRP

I was thinking about a DN3D Beta AKA Lameduke HRP. I played it all the time and it was fun for me. And now I was thinking about HRP.

User is offline   Lunick 

Are you saying you want a HRP for Lameduke?

Lameduke barely runs and im pretty sure you will have trouble making it run in eduke32.

Some people already tried porting Lameduke to Eduke32. I think they should first finish porting it before they begin on a HRP.
And why should you even make a HRP for an early beta version of a game. It's much cooler in 8-bit :(

This post has been edited by insane_metalhead: 29 January 2011 - 03:42 PM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View Postinsane_metalhead, on Jan 29 2011, 05:41 PM, said:

Some people already tried porting Lameduke to Eduke32. I think they should first finish porting it before they begin on a HRP.

Funduke "finished". All maps and art are ported.

That being said, there is really no point in porting LameDuke to EDuke32 or making an HRP of it.

This post has been edited by Hendricks266: 29 January 2011 - 04:40 PM

uhhh

the only thing that i found that looks cool on the lame beta of duke was the flames coming out of the jetpack and the laser sight...
why they removed the laser sight AND KEPT A LASER ATTACHED to the original duke 3d pistol is really really out of my logic reach(HUH???)
wtf i just said?
hehe
anyways that's really a strange thing, if you take a good look at the pistol on the full release of duke nukem you'll see a laser sight attached to it but no laser...
that's odd...
maybe that's a flashlight :(

Wooooo! I like the Funduke levels! I wonder if there was the the character and weapon models are interesting. Like for the weapons a Club and Weapon3 (Plasma Rifle). Those Coke cans as health were awesome, I love to drink Coke. Those Enemies like the Robot Trooper, Robot Captain, Drone, Bat, Mandroid, Femdroid, and Octabrain would have been interesting. And Duke Nukem himself looks skinnier which has kneepads and is holding a Plasma Rifle. Oh man that would be awesome.

User is offline   Kyanos 

If anyone ever does a hrp for lameduke I would be happy to pitch in my Sonic Resonator model.
Attached Image: Sonic Resonator.PNG

This post has been edited by Drek: 02 October 2011 - 05:56 PM

View PostDrek, on 02 October 2011 - 05:56 PM, said:

If anyone ever does a hrp for lameduke I would be happy to pitch in my Sonic Resonator model.
Attachment Sonic Resonator.PNG

OMG That Sonic Resonator model looks awesome! Yeah I would be happy if they were Lameduke HRP models.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options