Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Forever will be playable at First Look - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Forever will be playable at First Look

User is offline   Honza 

View PostBetelgeuse, on Oct 5 2010, 02:58 PM, said:

Hey Jobi, just out of curiosity what is the file size of the clip?

cca 145MB, I've backed it up too ;)

Guest_Pikachu_*

View PostMr.Deviance, on Oct 4 2010, 10:05 PM, said:

QFT!

I would say something to you that would DEFINITELY get me banned, but I can't hate a fellow JUNKER. :3

Anyway, I honestly don't give a shit about Duke Nukem anymore. Peace out.

User is offline   Honza 

This was the goal from FL:
Full footage from DNF demo
Germans saved our asses this time ;)

View PostPikachu, on Oct 5 2010, 07:24 AM, said:

I would say something to you that would DEFINITELY get me banned, but I can't hate a fellow JUNKER. :3

I know you would. But ain't that a bitch that you can't?

View PostPikachu, on Oct 5 2010, 07:24 AM, said:

Anyway, I honestly don't give a shit about Duke Nukem anymore. Peace out.

Then, what are you still doing on these forums?These forums are for people that do give a shit about Duke.

View PostHonza, on Oct 5 2010, 08:55 AM, said:

This was the goal from FL:
Full footage from DNF demo
Germans saved our asses this time ;)

Wait, they are already at München?
When did they get there so fast? When I first saw that video last night, I thought it was from First Look, lol
You got to hand it to the germans, they were the first to film the entire demo without getting caught, lolz.
I wonder, how that guy managed to film so much of his gameplay without getting caught

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 05 October 2010 - 08:23 AM

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

And even get out with the camera and footage.

User is offline   Stabs 

fuck the music is awesome

User is offline   Gurty 

View PostMr.Deviance, on Oct 5 2010, 08:09 AM, said:

I know you would. But ain't that a bitch that you can't?

Then, what are you still doing on these forums?These forums are for people that do give a shit about Duke.

Wait, they are already at München?
When did they get there so fast? When I first saw that video last night, I thought it was from First Look, lol
You got to hand it to the germans, they were the first to film the entire demo without getting caught, lolz.
I wonder, how that guy managed to film so much of his gameplay without getting caught

Well lets say that you are from Amsterdam in less then 3 hours in Cologne. So you are there very fast but the strange is that they didn't choose UK first.
And that the demo was captured was very easy, i have also some pictures of the closed doors Crysis 2 booth.

@Pikachu

What the hell are you complaining about. Got a bone to pick with someone just PM the guy and dont dump it on the forum.

This post has been edited by Gurty: 05 October 2010 - 01:13 PM

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Fury! ;) © 2019 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options