Duke4.net Forums: Media Thread - Duke4.net Forums

• 37 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Media Thread

View Postferran275, on 19 May 2011 - 03:50 AM, said:

This image is so fucking badass (without the monitor), I wish I could have just that in wallpaper form :-/ where did it come from? it just seemed to appear one day

I am sure I've seen that before somewhere but I can't remember where...

Later edit:
There I found it :) It's not really prime wallpaper material, but maybe you can edit the shades in photoshop and crop it and you can make a wallpaper out of it :D
I wonder if this pic can be found in it's unaltered form anywhere else besides official gearbox partners.
Enjoy!
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 19 May 2011 - 08:01 AM

User is offline   ferran275 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 19 May 2011 - 07:48 AM, said:

I am sure I've seen that before somewhere but I can't remember where...

Later edit:
There I found it :D It's not really prime wallpaper material, but maybe you can edit the shades in photoshop and crop it and you can make a wallpaper out of it :(
I wonder if this pic can be found in it's unaltered form anywhere else besides official gearbox partners.
Enjoy!

cool, thanks Deviance, I can work with this that's great, but agreed, would be awesome to find an unaltered version :)

View Postferran275, on 19 May 2011 - 08:25 AM, said:

cool, thanks Deviance, I can work with this that's great, but agreed, would be awesome to find an unaltered version :)

No prob. Maybe you can make something cool out of it and release it to the public.

User is offline   zwieback 

awesome thanks :)

User is offline   Hank 

^ ditto - I'm starting to like this thread more and more Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

God Gun. Approval.

this game's looking goooooood btw :)

i think this hasn't been posted before :D

http://www.gamespot....onth-duke-nukem

This post has been edited by zwieback: 20 May 2011 - 10:25 AM

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Yes, it has.

View Postzwieback, on 20 May 2011 - 10:25 AM, said:

Cool video.
Great seeing the Mass Effect guys liking duke 3d. People that made Mass Effect can't go wrong with any of their decisions as far as I am concerned.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

It's a great video, and I'm even more sure than before that the game will be extremely fun, but I just have one gripe. IT'S NOT THE GOD GUN! "Let god sort'em out" is a classic line from Duke Nukem 3D, they need to get that right, it's a rookie mistake. Perhaps if Duke says "suck it down" when firing the shotgun, the shotgun must actually be called the suck gun in DNF.

User is offline   LkMax 

Cool video, waiting for the next one =)

View PostMicky C, on 20 May 2011 - 04:47 PM, said:

It's a great video, and I'm even more sure than before that the game will be extremely fun, but I just have one gripe. IT'S NOT THE GOD GUN! "Let god sort'em out" is a classic line from Duke Nukem 3D, they need to get that right, it's a rookie mistake. Perhaps if Duke says "suck it down" when firing the shotgun, the shotgun must actually be called the suck gun in DNF.

lol
But I think it was just a joke, not a mistake.

I dunno. Could you imagine being able to tell your friend "I just blew up an alien that shoots rockets out of its anus by using the God Gun"? That would be awesome. But yeah, it's really called the Enforcer Gun from what I recall.

User is offline   N64 

View Postangelo86, on 21 May 2011 - 11:53 AM, said:

Poor Steve Gibson, just by looking at his face you can tell how tensed he is with that girl sitting there provocative so close to his face, breathing hot air into his face :)
Posted Image
That girl got so close that at one point I was expecting her to kiss him lol...

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 21 May 2011 - 02:48 PM

User is offline   Sebastian 

View Postzwieback, on 20 May 2011 - 10:25 AM, said:

I guess I never actually noticed before but they're totally using the HRP Duke model in the last few seconds of that video. Huh.

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View PostMr.Deviance, on 21 May 2011 - 02:24 PM, said:

Poor Steve Gibson, just by looking at his face you can tell that how tensed he is with that girl sitting there provocative so close to his face, breathing hot air into his face :)

That girl got so close that at one point I was expecting her to kiss him lol...

Yeah, no kidding, she seems to not understand the concept of personal space.

View PostCommando Nukem, on 21 May 2011 - 02:35 PM, said:

Yeah, no kidding, she seems to not understand the concept of personal space.

Posted Image
When I was 18 I had a gang and in that gang, there were both girls and boys of my age.
At the end of the day when the gang split, the boys would kiss the girls on the cheeks and vice versa in a polite friendly way. However there was one girl that kissed the left half of your mouth as part of your left cheek and the right part of your mouth as part of the right cheek.
There are some types of girls that like boys in such a way that makes them obsessed and lots of times they come very close to your face and stare like they are about to kiss you.
If a girl is sexy and is checking me out like that I don't know if I really mind but when that guy is married and just came into that country to present his game, it does become awkward really fast.
If I was in his place, I would definitely have a hard time keeping my mind on what I have to say about DNF due to the fact that I would have to concentrate on flexing all of my muscles so I don't jump on that girl...

Steve Gibson totally got seduced looking at his face :)
Can't blame him, I probably would too.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 21 May 2011 - 02:47 PM

User is offline   Fox Mulder 

If I was Steve Gibson I would go all Duke Nukem on that Italian girl.

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 22 May 2011 - 10:55 AM

View PostFox Mulder, on 21 May 2011 - 03:13 PM, said:

If I was Steve Gibson I would go all Duke Nukem on that italian girl.

Dunno why, but when I look at the last screen that I posted above, I actually think he would be too shy around such self confident looking girl like that one.

User is offline   palan 

part deux

For those that are interested,

Remember my old link containing some wallpapers from the Duke Nudem site ?
Well i've removed that one and i've replaced it with an much better one !

This time i've collected all the media from the site, even the video clips !

Link :

http://ge.tt/8bQPST4

awesome thanks :)

View Postpalan, on 23 May 2011 - 07:59 AM, said:

part deux

What's new in part 2? As far as I can see, part 2 is part 1 with a slightly different commentary about the same things from part 1 and also with copy pasted parts of Randy's speech from part 1.
After I was done watching part 2 I swear to God that I literally began watching part 1 again to make sure that what I've just seen wasn't part 1 with a different title...
Pretty much the only different thing about part 2 is that Randy Pitchford says "Hi I am still Randy Pitchford" which concludes that you are indeed watching part 2 and that somehow even he finds it a bit pointless lol...

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 23 May 2011 - 11:17 AM

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Yeah, that was lame.

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 23 May 2011 - 09:24 AM, said:

Yeah, that was lame.

Yeah, that's what I think so too that's why I mentioned it.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 23 May 2011 - 11:18 AM

Got to hear some of the music from Duke Burger at least...sort of. Speaking of which, I'm really liking the game's choice of music. It's all so varied and gets the mood across. Like the Battlelord's music gives the impression that you are fighting in one hell of a 1 vs. 1 fight. While Duke Burger just sounds like a cheap-ass burger joint with crappy food. But this video seems more focused on Randy talking about the game and us filling in the blanks. I found the whole "Trap the security camera" bit to actually be interesting to imagine.

This post has been edited by BraveTriforcer: 23 May 2011 - 12:24 PM

User is offline   randir14 

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Hearing the Fat Commander say "Suck it down" was priceless :)

View Postrandir14, on 23 May 2011 - 01:30 PM, said:

Holy shit, somebody beheaded Duke!!!
Btw, did he actually say. "Aww look at that, you can see my dick from here"???
I am sure that's what I heard, what the hell?!?! I would have never imagined Duke talking so trashy in a game lol...

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 23 May 2011 - 02:24 PM

Share this topic:

• 37 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options