Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem XBLA - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem XBLA  "Just wanna know something....."

User is offline   quiksteven 

I'm thinking of getting Duke from XBLA, anyone got some opinions on it? It would be for the multiplayer of course! :P

User is offline   Postal 

It was awesome when it first came out. Every duke fan played it. Multi player was packed . But now no one plays it anymore.

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

I play it, but not as much as I used to. Yes, you can't beat the multiplayer! :P

Hopefully, the PC version will have multiplayer of that quality someday.

View Postquiksteven, on May 2 2010, 03:30 PM, said:

I'm thinking of getting Duke from XBLA, anyone got some opinions on it? It would be for the multiplayer of course! :P

I bloody good! The multiplayer is a bit empty now though as no one plays it anymore.

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View Postblackharted, on May 3 2010, 08:21 AM, said:

I bloody good! The multiplayer is a bit empty now though as no one plays it anymore.

Whats your gamertag? (I'm just curious)

View PostReaperMan, on May 3 2010, 05:28 AM, said:

Whats your gamertag? (I'm just curious)

I'm not comfortable discussing that on the internet, sorry.

View Postblackharted, on May 3 2010, 04:05 PM, said:

Its a gamertag, its not like i'm asking for your social security number.

User is offline   Daedolon 

• Ancient Blood God

I still want the MP achievements (yes, I'm an over-achiever), but nobody plays it so I haven't bothered to pay for Live Gold.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View Postblackharted, on May 4 2010, 08:05 AM, said:

lol haha. :P

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View Postblackharted, on May 3 2010, 01:05 PM, said:

You're not comfortable discussing an internet gamer tag thats sole purpose is to identify you and allow others to find you... Okay.

View PostCommando Nukem, on May 5 2010, 11:44 AM, said:

You're not comfortable discussing an internet gamer tag thats sole purpose is to identify you and allow others to find you... Okay.

Yeah. So? i don't see what so funny m8

View Postblackharted, on May 7 2010, 01:20 PM, said:

Yeah. So? i don't see what so funny m8

I do, you make it even funnier since you don't realize why its funny :P

View PostReaperMan, on May 7 2010, 11:25 AM, said:

I do, you make it even funnier since you don't realize why its funny :P

Riiigggggghhhhhhhhhhtttttttt!

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Why do you even have a GamerTag if you don't plan on sharing it?

View PostMusicallyInspired, on May 14 2010, 04:54 AM, said:

Quoted for great justice.

View PostMusicallyInspired, on May 13 2010, 12:54 PM, said:

Sharing is for losers, didn't you know that? :(

This post has been edited by ReaperMan: 13 May 2010 - 04:15 PM

View PostReaperMan, on May 13 2010, 05:15 PM, said:

Sharing is for losers, didn't you know that? :(

LOL
EDIT: BTW MusicallyInspired the reason i have a gamertag is to boast too my friends online about my lovely high gamescore, i don't want to share my gamertag to you guys because i don't personally know you or ANY internet fourm member and thus (NO OFFENCE INTENTED, SEROIUSLY) for that reason can't trust you (NO OFFENCE once again) because how the hell i am too you guys could do with any personal infomation? yes its just a gamertag but as Commando Nukem said its "sole purpose is to identify you and allow others to find you" and i take internet safety VERY seriously.
(Again no offence meant to any of you guy apart from well y-you him, the EVIL one! :( )

This post has been edited by blackharted: 30 July 2010 - 09:15 AM

• The Sarien Encounter

How is sharing your gamertag going to affect your personal security? Anything I could find out about you as a friend on Steam I can find out about you without being your friend on Steam. All friending on Steam does is allow you to see what games your friends are playing, join them, or chat with them via textbox or voice. That's it. Steam has no personal information. At least none you can't find out without friending anyone anyway.

So if you're really worried about your personal information being exposed on Steam, it already is (though there's no particularly endangering security information on Steam anyway).

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 16 June 2010 - 07:57 AM

View PostMusicallyInspired, on Jun 16 2010, 07:55 AM, said:

How is sharing your gamertag going to affect your personal security? Anything I could find out about you as a friend on Steam I can find out about you without being your friend on Steam. All friending on Steam does is allow you to see what games your friends are playing, join them, or chat with them via textbox or voice. That's it. Steam has no personal information. At least none you can't find out without friending anyone anyway.

So if you're really worried about your personal information being exposed on Steam, it already is (though there's no particularly endangering security information on Steam anyway).

Steam! STEAM!!!!! WTF!!! I'm not talking about steam DUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

• The Sarien Encounter

Oh right. We're talking about XBL. Sorry, this is an old topic. Ok then, but my position still stands. What information is so sensitive about your XBL gamertag that you're afraid for your personal security? Unless you used your social security number for your user name or something...I don't get it.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 16 June 2010 - 11:28 AM

User is offline   TURBOKID 

Hey blackharted what is your gamerscore as it must be colossal for you to want to boast.

View PostDISRUPTOR, on Jun 16 2010, 04:17 PM, said:

Hey blackharted what is your gamerscore as it must be colossal for you to want to boast.

Compared to my friends score yes it is colossal :(
(BTW MusicallyInspired I explained the answer to your question in a pervious post.)

• The Sarien Encounter

No, you didn't. What kind of personal information are you afraid exposing if you give people your gamertag? There is no personal information associated with an XBL gamertag. I mean, do what you want. I'm not trying to force it out of you. I'm just trying to understand.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 17 June 2010 - 08:10 AM

View PostMusicallyInspired, on Jun 17 2010, 08:09 AM, said:

No, you didn't. What kind of personal information are you afraid exposing if you give people your gamertag? There is no personal information associated with an XBL gamertag. I mean, do what you want. I'm not trying to force it out of you. I'm just trying to understand.

I know you aren't trying to force it out of me, but as Cammando Nukem put it a gamertag perpose "is to identify you and allow others to find you" I don't want people I don't know personally know to find me.

This post has been edited by blackharted: 17 June 2010 - 09:31 AM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Is it not obvious enough? Blackharted doesn't have a gamertag, and now that he's been called out on it he's trying to find reasons as to why a typical xbla player wouldn't want to give it away.

All you have to do is post your gamertag to prove this statement wrong, blackharted.

View PostRadar1013, on Jun 18 2010, 10:52 AM, said:

Is it not obvious enough? Blackharted doesn't have a gamertag, and now that he's been called out on it he's trying to find reasons as to why a typical xbla player wouldn't want to give it away.

All you have to do is post your gamertag to prove this statement wrong, blackharted.

Not true.

Or I could just search your email for it to be associated with your apparent game tag.

View PostThe Commander, on Jun 18 2010, 12:15 PM, said:

Or I could just search your email for it to be associated with your apparent game tag.

Your bluffing.
I did not provide my e-mail infomation on my profile.

This post has been edited by blackharted: 18 June 2010 - 11:20 AM

Once I have your email I own you.

I will be able to spend about an hour and have your full name and your DOB, and from that stolen identity is simple.

View PostThe Commander, on Jun 18 2010, 11:22 AM, said:

Once I have your email I own you.

I will be able to spend about an hour and have your full name and your DOB, and from that stolen identity is simple.

See this is exaclty why i'm not comforable disscusing this.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options