Duke4.net Forums: If 3DR wins, what team do you want to finish DNF? - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

If 3DR wins, what team do you want to finish DNF?  "Don't complain you know 3DR can't finish it themselves"

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

View PostLotan, on Jun 11 2010, 04:11 AM, said:

DNF is dead. And should stay that way. Deal with it.

You're a twat, seriously.

i dont know about you ppl
and was never been interested in the duke forever project
the project i 13 years old............and is not finished
well i guess it is ganna be the end of duke golden era if it was released so dont be excited when it released(that if it ever)
it is ganna be commercial nothing more
the company ganna expect to sell millions and with a crappy project kill duke nukem all game and remove it from everywhere with its cheap price giving a new era to some other game that the copy sells at least with 10 times the price of duke now

anyway my point of view who ever takes the project is ganna be a disappointment to duke nukem fans including me

User is offline   3dwizard 

View Postkingnothing, on Jun 13 2010, 04:15 PM, said:

well i guess it is ganna be the end of duke golden era if it was released so dont be excited when it released(that if it ever)
the company ganna expect to sell millions and with a crappy project kill duke nukem all game and remove it from everywhere with its cheap price giving a new era to some other game that the copy sells at least with 10 times the price of duke now

anyway my point of view who ever takes the project is ganna be a disappointment to duke nukem fans including me

Even though your english is as broken as an electromechanical bloody tampon, and even though you say you never cared about DNF yet here you are registered on duke4.net posting in the DNF section. I think you are right about the dumbing down of the project.
As far as I am concerned, if the leaked media was supposed to represent even 80% of what the final game should have contained, then I can already say it looks like complete dehydrated aids on a stick!
I already mentioned that the models are too low poly, the animations are absorbing large amounts of dick and the textures looks like regurgitated diarrhea. And to top that, from the leaked videos, screenshots and the plot document, the game is just not a sequel aimed at grown up dn3d fans, it looks like a T for Teen rated game with lots of colored and cute stuff to do. Driving small remote cars while inside them? Not funny.

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

I can barely understand you.

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View Post3dwizard, on Jun 13 2010, 07:50 PM, said:

Even though your english is as broken as an electromechanical bloody tampon, and even though you say you never cared about DNF yet here you are registered on duke4.net posting in the DNF section. I think you are right about the dumbing down of the project.
As far as I am concerned, if the leaked media was supposed to represent even 80% of what the final game should have contained, then I can already say it looks like complete dehydrated aids on a stick!
I already mentioned that the models are too low poly, the animations are absorbing large amounts of dick and the textures looks like regurgitated diarrhea. And to top that, from the leaked videos, screenshots and the plot document, the game is just not a sequel aimed at grown up dn3d fans, it looks like a T for Teen rated game with lots of colored and cute stuff to do. Driving small remote cars while inside them? Not funny.

Can someone translate that to English?

This post has been edited by ReaperMan: 13 June 2010 - 09:08 PM

@ 3dwizard (when used a reply to 3dwizard)
I am here at duke4.net because of duke HRP and its modifications and add ons
and i replied to this topic because it is the first topic with a recent reply not searching for an old topic to revive it
I like conservations.

@ Commando Nukem and ReaperMan
are you all english teachers?Like do you all judge the reply by its grammer and how many time i use points and commas? that can easily be done?
because i can make threads/replies with perfect english that seems article whee members get bored and sleep while reading and lose the idea I am hoping they get,and by this way i kill every topic I reply to.
while I can make it in small paragraph with broken english,takes a couple of seconds to read.
the only reply i get on long perfect articles is what you want to say in brief using crappy language.

and as for any game which is still in progress and took 13 years to be developed(not to mention it is not finished and the problems going in its world)with no leaks or demos at least the first map with crappy trailers.................well yeah I guess it is going to be failure

I haven't played the Manhattan project, how it is? is it good and interesting?is it better than the original Duke 3d?

This post has been edited by kingnothing: 14 June 2010 - 12:18 AM

View Post3dwizard, on Jun 13 2010, 04:50 PM, said:

NO 3DWIZARD NO THE GRAPHICS ARE FINE!!!!! You are retarded if you think the graphic, models, textures or whatever are bad! Are you insane? are you blind?? you MUST be. EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS WRONG! EVERYTHING LOOKS FINE!

This post has been edited by blackharted: 14 June 2010 - 12:13 AM

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

Looked fine to me as well. Perhaps they didn't have Anisotropic filtering on in the shots? (No Anisotropy means blurred textures at close range.) Or Perhaps from the XBox 360 Version (Could very much be true, like Halo 3 and FF13, ran at 720p upscaled, so it looked a bit weird, and It didn't have anisotropic filtering either. Oh, and I remember in one of the leaked vids seeing an XBox B Button and a D-Pad icon.)

But enough about that, the gameplay looked golden, the Full Body Awareness was well done, and put to good use. (Battle Lord in Demo Reel, anyone?)

The interactivity is there as well, I'm pretty sure most of the people here seen that short vid of Duke messing around with a slot machine in DNF.

Gameplay > Graphics. Besides, it has the Duke Personality. Looks like Duke, and even by watching the vids, it seems like it feels like Duke as well.

It's attitudes like 3DWizard's that grates on my nerves. Creased Foreskin indeed.

I'm happy about the court case being settled, and I'm looking forward to DNF. It's coming out, was destined to eventually to begin with, whether you like it or not. They haven't gone for this long just to completely scrap it all, that would be a big waste of time, money, and life. Everyone knows this, T2 and 3DR included.

This post has been edited by StrikerMan780: 14 June 2010 - 05:47 AM

User is offline   BugsBunny 

Gameplay is indeed > Graphics . Now please get that damn game out, and I mean DNF .

View PostStrikerMan780, on Jun 14 2010, 05:03 AM, said:

Looked fine to me as well. Perhaps they didn't have Anisotropic filtering on in the shots? (No Anisotropy means blurred textures at close range.) Or Perhaps from the XBox 360 Version (Could very much be true, like Halo 3 and FF13, ran at 720p upscaled, so it looked a bit weird, and It didn't have anisotropic filtering either. Oh, and I remember in one of the leaked vids seeing an XBox B Button and a D-Pad icon.)

But enough about that, the gameplay looked golden, the Full Body Awareness was well done, and put to good use. (Battle Lord in Demo Reel, anyone?)

The interactivity is there as well, I'm pretty sure most of the people here seen that short vid of Duke messing around with a slot machine in DNF.

Gameplay > Graphics. Besides, it has the Duke Personality. Looks like Duke, and even by watching the vids, it seems like it feels like Duke as well.

It's attitudes like 3DWizard's that grates on my nerves. Creased Foreskin indeed.

I'm happy about the court case being settled, and I'm looking forward to DNF. It's coming out, was destined to eventually to begin with, whether you like it or not. They haven't gone for this long just to completely scrap it all, that would be a big waste of time, money, and life. Everyone knows this, T2 and 3DR included.

Well said. Seriously well said!!!!!!!

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View Postkingnothing, on Jun 14 2010, 03:46 AM, said:

@ Commando Nukem and ReaperMan
are you all english teachers?Like do you all judge the reply by its grammer and how many time i use points and commas? that can easily be done?
because i can make threads/replies with perfect english that seems article whee members get bored and sleep while reading and lose the idea I am hoping they get,and by this way i kill every topic I reply to.
while I can make it in small paragraph with broken english,takes a couple of seconds to read.
the only reply i get on long perfect articles is what you want to say in brief using crappy language.

and as for any game which is still in progress and took 13 years to be developed(not to mention it is not finished and the problems going in its world)with no leaks or demos at least the first map with crappy trailers.................well yeah I guess it is going to be failure

I haven't played the Manhattan project, how it is? is it good and interesting?is it better than the original Duke 3d?

No, i'm not an English teacher, but the whole point of grammar is to make sure everyone can understand each other. 3dwizard fail to make himself understood and if you want to act retarded because you think that wanting a little better grammar from 3dwizard is stupid, then thats your problem.

Also english is capitalized and its grammar not grammer. :(

This post has been edited by ReaperMan: 14 June 2010 - 08:56 PM

View PostReaperMan, on Jun 14 2010, 08:22 PM, said:

No, i'm not an English teacher, but the whole point of grammar is to make sure everyone can understand each other. 3dwizard fail to make himself understood and if you want to act retarded because you think that wanting a little better grammar from 3dwizard is stupid, then thats your problem.

Also english is capitalized and its grammar not grammer. :(

True that.

User is offline   Green 

3dwizard, If these are low poly then I'm an inanimate object with no hands.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: Duke5.jpg
  • Attached Image: 6414_114465484312_747849312_1859237_3685803_n.jpg
  • Attached Image: Leech11.jpg

User is offline   Green 

TRANSLATION:

I don't know about you people but I was never interested in the Duke Nukem Forever project. The project is 13 years old and is not finished.
Well I guess it is going to be the end of the Duke golden era if it is released so don't be excited when it's released. (if it ever is)
It is going to be commercial, nothing more. The company is going to expect to sell millions of copies of a crappy project that will kill Duke Nukem by selling it for 10 times the price of current games.

Anyway, my point of view is who ever takes the project is going to make the game a disappointment to all Duke Nukem fans including me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --
[TRANSLATION COMPLETE]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---

This post has been edited by Mr. Green: 15 June 2010 - 01:58 AM

View PostMr. Green, on Jun 15 2010, 01:42 AM, said:

3dwizard, If these are low poly then I'm an inanimate object with no hands.

Damn straight! Well said!! (BTW your translation is spot on, though I disagree with him.)
EDIT: StrikerMan780 your sig is dead right unforunately, those people you describe are two-faced :(

This post has been edited by blackharted: 15 June 2010 - 03:45 AM

User is offline   nicenator 

Back on topic, If I had to choose a 3rd party developer I would choose id software to develop it. Rage is lookin' fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

User is offline   Rehbock 

akella. They done with Postal 3 pretty soon.

User is offline   Green 

Postal 3 will be amazing. I love the Postal games but Akella isn't really suited to developing a game like Duke Nukem. I think id software would be a good choice as they have history with 3D Realms that goes back many years and most of id softwares games are first person shooters.

now look at the brains in the picture
they seem taken from a movie
you cannot depend on pictures or trailers made as the graphics of a game, any good gfxer can do great quality pictures and movies
we need a demo or a movie of some one playing the game ( even thought a movie can be edited to look better than the game as an advertisement)
for example look at diablo 3 which have no release date yet but have a demo which is at least 2 years old
and NFS which will be released soon have a demo which the company did not need to release

and just to make my point clear I'm waiting for the game but I don't think it will blow my mind as duke 3d did when i first played it
I don't think I will play it as long as I played Duke 3d or as I played Duke 3d

View Postkingnothing, on Jun 17 2010, 01:35 AM, said:

now look at the brains in the picture
they seem taken from a movie
you cannot depend on pictures or trailers made as the graphics of a game, any good gfxer can do great quality pictures and movies
we need a demo or a movie of some one playing the game
( even thought a movie can be edited to look better than the game as an advertisement)
for example look at diablo 3 which have no release date yet but have a demo which is at least 2 years old
and NFS which will be released soon have a demo which the company did not need to release

and just to make my point clear I'm waiting for the game but I don't think it will blow my mind as duke 3d did when i first played it
I don't think I will play it as long as I played Duke 3d or as I played Duke 3d

Of course you can.

k it seems each person have different experience with trailers and released screen shots

so ganna answer the question (If 3DR wins, what team do you want to finish DNF?, Don't complain you know 3DR can't finish it themselves)

i love blizzard entertainment work........they r simply great...........but they dont make FPS games................but every thing have to start somewhere

or activision...............the team who made assassin creed or the team who made quake 4

View PostMr. Green, on Jun 16 2010, 09:32 PM, said:

Postal 3 will be amazing. I love the Postal games but Akella isn't really suited to developing a game like Duke Nukem. I think id software would be a good choice as they have history with 3D Realms that goes back many years and most of id softwares games are first person shooters.

well akella has a lot of connection from their mother russia headquarters. they could roll in some really good teams.
[troll]they could put duke in a post apocalyptic game (metro 2033(was originally supported and published by akella)) and steal fallout new vegas the show and still release some stylish shooter[/troll]

User is offline   lawl 

View Postkingnothing, on Jun 17 2010, 04:25 AM, said:

k it seems each person have different experience with trailers and released screen shots

so ganna answer the question (If 3DR wins, what team do you want to finish DNF?, Don't complain you know 3DR can't finish it themselves)

i love blizzard entertainment work........they r simply great...........but they dont make FPS games................but every thing have to start somewhere

or activision...............the team who made assassin creed or the team who made quake 4

I dont think that Activision Blizzard will make DNF. (Activision and Blizzard are one company).
And Infinity Ward is a part of Activision Blizzard .. (And they had me FPS games :( )

BTW. are you german? :(

sounds denglisch... welcome our german comrade.

nope I'm not German.................but as for fifa we lost 0 - 1 against Serbia and klose will not play the next match(red card) and lots of yellow cards too to both teams

I am Lebanese (hope no body gets annoyed because of it..............and if any body got annoyed it his/her problem so solve it yourself)
and as for my English I'm not used to write in perfect English online..........i just write the sentence that gives the meaning i want in the shortest way sometimes use numbrs more than letters

i didn't know that Activision and Blizzard are the same company..............thanks for fixing my info
well i can still dream about it
They have launched some of the best games

This post has been edited by kingnothing: 22 June 2010 - 10:25 AM

View Postkingnothing, on Jun 18 2010, 08:06 AM, said:

nope I'm not German.................but as for fifa we lost 0 - 1 against Serbia and klose will not play the next match(red card) and lots of yellow cards too to both teams

I Lebanese
(hope no body gets annoyed because of it..............and if any body got annoyed it his/her problem so solve it yourself)
and as for my English I'm not used to write in perfect English online..........i just write the sentence that gives the meaning i want in the shortest way sometimes use numbrs more than letters

i didn't know that Activision and Blizzard are the same company..............thanks for fixing my info
well i can still dream about it
They have launched some of the best games

Do you mean lesbien?

View Postblackharted, on Jun 22 2010, 07:11 AM, said:

Do you mean lesbien?

are u testing my patience ...............I dont advice you to do so
I forgot the word am use your head and google
I am Lebanese......I am from Lebanon
and don't try to do anything stupid

User is offline   CruX 

View Postblackharted, on Jun 22 2010, 06:11 AM, said:

Do you mean lesbien?

Do you mean lesbian?

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View Postblackharted, on Jun 22 2010, 07:11 AM, said:

Do you mean lesbien?

Ha-ha. You're a shithead blackharted. Thats why I luv ya. :) :)

fucking whore n bitches
shrameet.............2ayre fickon wa7ad wa7ad

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options