Duke4.net Forums: I would like a serious public chat with Yatta about the removal of my DNF video topic - Duke4.net Forums

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I would like a serious public chat with Yatta about the removal of my DNF video topic  "This is going nowhere fast!"

What's worse? Reading this thread, or standing behind an elephant with explosive diarrhea?

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

View PostAgentScotty, on Feb 12 2010, 12:36 PM, said:

What's worse? Reading this thread, or standing behind an elephant with explosive diarrhea?

ROFLMAO...

This...

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Tea Monster: 12 February 2010 - 02:37 PM

User is offline   Spiker 

I am not judgmental, a sinner nor a saint, cause either you're my best friend or you ain't.

User is offline   3dwizard 

Wow, what has my topic become? It has become the subject of multilateral shit! An international reunion of fail!
Instead of talking shit here, why don't you actually go and spread the word that George Broussard is censoring leaked stuff so he doesn't get owned by take two. If you all did that, you might actually have a chance to see a resolution in this trial. Either he wins or they win, at least you will know that the game might happen or not at all, instead of staying in your own filth here hoping to find news about news!
Right now every duke nukem forever fan went from, expecting news about DNF to expecting news about the time when news about DNF might come out... To see a radical change you need to follow me in my quest to put George Down with his own retarded leaks. It's obvious by now that he has some weak spots in that trial, so we could try to use them against him! George kfctard should not be allowed to win the rights to duke again.
The only thing that duke is doing with him is going to kfc and working in the mine!
Posted Image

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 12 February 2010 - 10:21 PM

A low res lever to unleash another wave of regurgitated diarrhea? ;) :P :D

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View Post3dwizard, on Feb 13 2010, 07:17 AM, said:

Nonsense.

If you replace the lever by something high res you all know, you can imagine what I think they've been doing instead of finishing the game. Maybe they put too much effort into the strippers. ;)
However, since I saw Half-Life and Unreal I have been somewhat sure that DNF would never make it to the shelves. At least not the game everyone is hoping for. Duke3D is a unique comic style game where Duke kills hordes of dumb baddies, spreads their gore, meets strippers and makes funny comments on that. But with advanced game engines and AI the graphics become more realistic, the NPCs get closer to intelligent beings and their guts and corpses loose their comic looks. While other shooters work fine that way, Duke's classic one-liners won't work out anymore (unless you are a somewhat sick person). So there is not much space left between a conventional shooter plus strippers and Serious Sam. I think that 3DRealms' main problem has not been the technology but the gameplay/atmosphere. And whatever happens to the unfinished game or the IP, this issue will remain.

View Post3dwizard, on Feb 1 2010, 10:06 AM, said:

Wonder why everybody is acting like they all played DNF and got bored with it...
I guess everybody knows something that I don't like Sangman suggested.

Because everyone is fed up waiting for DNF
Also I really H8 CultreShock

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

I really want some cheese sticks.

User is offline   Rösti 

This thread=ꐠ ꇎ ꃺ

View Postblackharted, on Feb 13 2010, 07:30 AM, said:

Also I really H8 <snipped>

Oh no, now you've done it, you've summoned THE EVIL by naming it.... ;) :P :D

View PostAgentScotty, on Feb 13 2010, 11:51 AM, said:

Oh no, now you've done it, you've summoned THE EVIL by naming it.... ;) :D :D

LOL :P
LOL LOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

This post has been edited by blackharted: 13 February 2010 - 01:30 PM

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

View Postblackharted, on Feb 13 2010, 07:30 AM, said:

Also I really H8 CultreShock

That is not relevant....I have already said in this thread, I believe, that 3dwizard is not CS...I think that is pretty obvious.

Also, Hitler was part of the Christian right party in Germany.

I thought Godwin's Rule stated that one opponent in an argument would eventually refer to another as a Nazi, and therefore lose the argument. I don't think it stated that the mere mention of Nazis (or niggers) would kill a thread.

Besides, Hitler got pumped (Uh-huh-huh, he said "pump", huh-huh) full of bullets in Wolfenstein 3D (a game which actually shipped)

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bArXQ2ok8kA

• I have the power!

View PostAgentScotty, on Feb 13 2010, 08:06 PM, said:

I thought Godwin's Rule stated that one opponent in an argument would eventually refer to another as a Nazi, and therefore lose the argument. I don't think it stated that the mere mention of Nazis (or niggers) would kill a thread.

Well, something like racist remarks or mentions of Hitler enough to derail a thread so much that it gets locked works...

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostMr.Flibble, on Feb 14 2010, 01:44 AM, said:

Also, Hitler was part of the Christian right party in Germany.

Double Nope. It was an Austrian party and he was no member although he would have fit there.
Just to add some more derailing : TALIBAN

This post has been edited by LeoD: 13 February 2010 - 06:06 PM

In the years leading up to 911, someone on the 3DR UBB referred to Osama bin Laden as "ButtLaden". ;) That post got deleted.

• I have the power!

Have you declared Jesus Christ to be your personal Lord and savior? DO you not know what is said in the book of Revelations about those who do not confess that Jesus Christ is Lord? They shall be left to burn forever in a great fire and their anus shall be torn to shreds by the phalluses of wild bulls. Their mouths shall be ripped open with the reproductive organs of mammoths and their faces will be covered in semen. These trials will mark only the beginning of their suffering since they have not professed that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Lord Most High and King of Kings.

User is offline   Outtagum 

lolwut5

User is offline   IGSRJARMY 

View PostZor, on Feb 13 2010, 11:02 PM, said:

lolwut5

Not going to happen.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

Posted Image

User is offline   SBG 

View PostMr.Flibble, on Feb 13 2010, 09:49 PM, said:

Have you declared Jesus Christ to be your personal Lord and savior? DO you not know what is said in the book of Revelations about those who do not confess that Jesus Christ is Lord? They shall be left to burn forever in a great fire and their anus shall be torn to shreds by the phalluses of wild bulls. Their mouths shall be ripped open with the reproductive organs of mammoths and their faces will be covered in semen. These trials will mark only the beginning of their suffering since they have not professed that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Lord Most High and King of Kings.

Win.

User is offline   Spiker 

Posted Image

User is offline   ReaperMan 

This thread has officially become very serious.

User is offline   SBG 

I nominate this thread for fail of the year.

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostSBG, on Feb 14 2010, 07:55 PM, said:

I nominate this thread for fail of the year.

I thought that DNF was fail of the year. Wait never mind that was last year.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

And the year before that.

In another 3 months, we'll be celebrating the first anniversary of The Great 3DR Pooch-Screw of 2009... <_<

View PostSpiker, on Feb 14 2010, 01:16 PM, said:

Posted Image

This tread now makes no sense and is retarded

User is offline   SBG 

Where have you been for the past... 6 pages?

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options