• 30 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Photo Thread

User is offline   MrBlackCat 

Oh HELL YEAH! Maybe this goes with it. :thumbsup:
Posted Image
(Note: I do not own this image, and I don't own this suit... or that tie. :) )
MrBlackCat

This post has been edited by MrBlackCat: 06 January 2016 - 03:37 PM

User is offline   CultureShock 

• Banned

I've been wondering if this necklace is too chunky or not. (This is my first image upload so you have apologies if this goes wrong!)

Posted Image

This post has been edited by CultureShock: 21 January 2016 - 08:52 AM

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

Eww, boobs!

• Banned

View PostPerson of Color, on 21 January 2016 - 09:10 AM, said:

Eww, boobs!

Hah hah. Yeah! Sorry. Can't be avoided.

I published this? OMG. The comments which came back! I'm dizzy headed and red faced. Only one person gave feedback about my necklace. Well, ummm. Heck.

User is offline   LkMax 

Well I'm not much into commenting about people's clothes so... umm, er, the necklace looks alright I guess. :thumbsup:
You're welcome.

This post has been edited by LkMax: 21 January 2016 - 01:09 PM

• Banned

LOL. It's okay. I wasn't sure if I was being too shamelessly blatant or not.

User is offline   Mark 

uhh... Was there a necklace in that pic? I didn't look high enough I guess. :thumbsup:

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostCultureShock, on 21 January 2016 - 08:47 AM, said:

I've been wondering if this necklace is too chunky or not. (This is my first image upload so you have apologies if this goes wrong!)

it matches the jacket

browns and whites (solids) go together, so it's fine with that shirt as well.

This post has been edited by Forge: 21 January 2016 - 03:28 PM

View PostCultureShock, on 21 January 2016 - 08:47 AM, said:

<image removed>

I'll bite... (no pun intended, but I am ok with the duality regardless)
To me, chunky or not would depend on relative curves and radius around the necklace. Because only the shirt is visible, the curved neck line of the shirt, with all curved shapes of the necklace, is visually pleasing to me, but that is opinion. But for example, if the shirt was a v-neck I would consider it to clash for my tastes. If the desired result was to clash, to create a sense of contrast between geometries, then maybe a "v" would be appropriate. In the end, I think it only matters what "you" think of yourself wearing the necklace. If there is a desired reaction to be had from observers, it will most likely differ to the point of chaos on a forum. On the street/mall would likely bring about different reactions than in a bar/club, office, or in the store simply because of more consistency of a given crowd or set of persons.
Then there is color... but I will skip going into my views on colors as this has grown long for forum posts.

My opinion... safe, not too clunky or excessively ornate/busy. :thumbsup:

MrBlackCat

This post has been edited by MrBlackCat: 21 January 2016 - 07:50 PM

• Banned

View PostMrBlackCat, on 21 January 2016 - 07:48 PM, said:

I'll bite... (no pun intended, but I am ok with the duality regardless)
To me, chunky or not would depend on relative curves and radius around the necklace. Because only the shirt is visible, the curved neck line of the shirt, with all curved shapes of the necklace, is visually pleasing to me, but that is opinion. But for example, if the shirt was a v-neck I would consider it to clash for my tastes. If the desired result was to clash, to create a sense of contrast between geometries, then maybe a "v" would be appropriate. In the end, I think it only matters what "you" think of yourself wearing the necklace. If there is a desired reaction to be had from observers, it will most likely differ to the point of chaos on a forum. On the street/mall would likely bring about different reactions than in a bar/club, office, or in the store simply because of more consistency of a given crowd or set of persons.
Then there is color... but I will skip going into my views on colors as this has grown long for forum posts.

My opinion... safe, not too clunky or excessively ornate/busy. :)

MrBlackCat

Yeah... I think I can get away with this in a smart casual office but not a formal office. What you say about visiting the shops. Safe. I personally believe this necklace is best worn as an urban thing with gothic or hippy influences. This is why this necklace feels awkward.

I would likely wear a pendant with a v neck to enhance the vertical line.

LOL. Oh, I don't mind the duality. It's quite nice really. I felt the other topic was becoming too frantic and wanted to lighten up a little for you guys. If you are pleased I am pleased. :thumbsup:

User is offline   Gambini 

I check this forum and find people talking about a woman´s necklace :dukeaffirmative:

I liked something though:

In the end, I think it only matters what "you" think of yourself wearing the necklace.

I find little things more exiting on a woman than self-confidence. So as long as you feel confindent wearing it..

View PostGambini, on 22 January 2016 - 04:25 PM, said:

<snip>

I find little things more exiting on a woman than self-confidence. So as long as you feel confindent wearing it..
Yep... you get it too. I think some people find genetic level wants (like relational attractions) feel too much like weakness. I have had relationships with people almost exclusively who share this view. I can live alone and do well, but when in a real relationship, it allows me to become all that I can be. I have never expected relationships to make me more than I am, but I meet MANY who search for this bit of unobtainium.

The point being that when I find someone who likes "the necklace" for the same reasons I do, they have my attention, and are likely those I seek to interact with... or even if they don't like it, if they are glad that I enjoy confidence wearing it, then they too are likely those I might enjoy interacting with.

I guess what I am trying to say is that if you like your necklace, and like "you" wearing it, then in my opinion, it has served its purpose...

I will have to post of a picture of my necklace equivalent... probably a gaming shirt. :) I generally don't post images of myself due to lack of tits... cause then I have to gtfo. (just kidding)

Got to work, so maybe tomorrow. :dukeaffirmative:
MrBlackCat

• Banned

I bought a purple satin strapless corset dress. I haven't been in the mood for wearing a dress like this for ages but wanted one when this caught my eye the first time because I liked the colour and style. I thought it might be good for a night out or drinks party as and when.

Posted Image

View PostCultureShock, on 31 January 2016 - 02:02 PM, said:

I bought a purple satin strapless corset dress. I haven't been in the mood for wearing a dress like this for ages but wanted one when this caught my eye the first time because I liked the colour and style. I thought it might be good for a night out or drinks party as and when.

<image removed>
Cute, but that is quite the curve due to that mannequin waist... if you can pull that off, I think it will be great. If not, these types of dresses don't work for me. In other words, it takes a lot of shape for me to like that sort of dress on a woman. So is there are pre-party test run photo planned for this dress?

MrBlackCat

• Banned

View PostMrBlackCat, on 31 January 2016 - 03:35 PM, said:

Cute, but that is quite the curve due to that mannequin waist... if you can pull that off, I think it will be great. If not, these types of dresses don't work for me. In other words, it takes a lot of shape for me to like that sort of dress on a woman. So is there are pre-party test run photo planned for this dress?

Nah. Sorry! I'm teasing! I felt I needed a boost and was fed up with office dresses and mumsy dresses. I have no plans beyond trying this dress on and hanging it in my wardrobe. It's a dress I wanted for later... I need more high heel shoes because I have nothing which suits this dress and clutches and I'm light on jewellry...

I was tempted to post selfies with some party-ish skirts but don't want to post too much.

This post has been edited by CultureShock: 31 January 2016 - 05:44 PM

View PostCultureShock, on 31 January 2016 - 05:19 PM, said:

Nah. Sorry! I'm teasing!
I have come to expect no less.

CultureShock said:

I need more high heel shoes...
As long as there is room to walk around in your home, you will always need more shoes...

CultureShock said:

I was tempted to post selfies with some party-ish skirts but don't want to post too much.
Too much? Too much for WHO? Too much is like... a car with too much power... or a food processor with too many attachments... it just isn't possible... or if it is possible, it hasn't been achieved yet. :dukeaffirmative:

Well if that is how it is... the mannequin kind of hot... she single? :)

MrBlackCat

This post has been edited by MrBlackCat: 01 February 2016 - 06:21 PM

User is offline   The Special 

• Robman 2: Electric Boogaloo

I want a girl with a mind like a diamond.

I want a girl with a loooong jacket.

User is online   Mblackwell 

• Evil Overlord

http://lh6.googleuse...q9=w590-h791-no

:whistling: Also, hi everyone!! Been awhile. . .

EDIT: Aww, this board doesn't accept the google photo extension format anymore? Just clickly the link. . .

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board.[/size]

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

This made me laugh this morning.

Attached Image: 12525273_1009678195736844_5609539793809951795_o.png

User is online   Lunick 

Posted Image

User is offline   Gambini 

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 31 March 2016 - 05:26 AM, said:

This made me laugh this morning.

Attachment 12525273_1009678195736844_5609539793809951795_o.png

Didn´t know about that character. It´s funny, finally somebody doing justice for PC gaming in humor mode.

• The Sarien Encounter

The PC Master Race guy?

User is offline   Zaxtor 

I've got this relic today and didn't cost me a dime.
I bet some Canadians and non Canadians would remember this.
Posted Image

• The Sarien Encounter

Used to have the $1 bill and also 2 silver dollars. But I used them...sigh.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 02 April 2016 - 08:55 AM

O HAI

Posted Image

Oh, god, is this thread still alive?

Well in that case, I haven't changed much since the last time I posted in here and look equally ridiculous;
Posted Image

Though some cunt stole my linen trousers since then, along with a bunch of other stuff.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Posted Image

I don't know why, but all I can think of when I see that is some Harry Potter knock-off who also wants to be a DJ. :blink:

User is online   Lunick 

Someone just needs to put a wand in one of his hands and then I could see it.

Share this topic:

• 30 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options