• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blood Dosbox Launcher For Xp and Vista

User is offline   supergoofy 

and because Git makes things confusing

the latest binary for DOSBox-X is this:

DOSBox-X-windows-7159bc654b8e36b4899e7f1106d4048aa7650978.zip
https://github.com/j...6d4048aa7650978

the file DOSBox-X-win32-0b7c491db7cc1021f7ff0dbfb99612b99b290bf9.zip is older and it doesn't include the 64bit binary

note: personally I don't care about the 64bit binary, because the dynamic recompiler works only with the 32bit binary

This post has been edited by supergoofy: 02 February 2015 - 12:20 PM

User is offline   Skulldog 

The next release will have a folder called SVNDAUM. To use, just check the box in options. Then if you want to use another version of Dosbox, replace the files in the folder.

User is offline   supergoofy 

I already use DOSBox-X or DOSBox SVN Daum with custom settings

to activate the xbrz scaling in DOSBox SVN Daum you need these
scaler=xbrz, output=surface, fullscreen=true

it will not work with ddraw or other output

Keeping an eye out for updates on Taewoong builds. It could update frequently.

One thing: Will there be Taewoong options that the usual DOSBox doesn't have in future Build launcher updates?

View PostDustFalcon85, on 02 February 2015 - 01:30 PM, said:

Keeping an eye out for updates on Taewoong builds. It could update frequently.

One thing: Will there be Taewoong options that the usual DOSBox doesn't have in future Build launcher updates?

Yes, only the ones in option menu. All others you can use the toolbar on SVN Daum.

View Postsupergoofy, on 02 February 2015 - 12:51 PM, said:

I already use DOSBox-X or DOSBox SVN Daum with custom settings

to activate the xbrz scaling in DOSBox SVN Daum you need these
scaler=xbrz, output=surface, fullscreen=true

it will not work with ddraw or other output

Yea, xbrz is added to scaler when using SVN Daum.

To whoever created this launcher, thank you very much! I am extremely glad to be able to play the mods and TCs for Blood which I couldn't play previously. So far, I've been playing bits of Death Wish, Bloodlines, Legends of the Iconoclast, and others, and I'm impressed what the Blood community has managed to accomplish within the confines of Blood's editor.. Your Dosbox launchers for the Build games work very well. Thanks again, lords of the Cabal!

Thank you very much. :lol:

Hi, haven't posted in forever but I tried following the instructions for the launcher and I made a new folder on my desktop and extracted the front end to it. And it installed the GOG version of Blood and every time I try to launch it I get a glitchy green screen. I can launch the game normally without problem.

User is offline   Daedolon 

• Ancient Blood God

This post has no point except to point out that that's a nice username.

View PostBruno Mattei, on 22 February 2015 - 11:31 AM, said:

Hi, haven't posted in forever but I tried following the instructions for the launcher and I made a new folder on my desktop and extracted the front end to it. And it installed the GOG version of Blood and every time I try to launch it I get a glitchy green screen. I can launch the game normally without problem.

You may need to change your Graphics Mode to Surface from the option menu.

That worked, thanks. It was worth it just to get Death Wish working without issue. AMAZING mod.

View PostBruno Mattei, on 22 February 2015 - 09:50 PM, said:

That worked, thanks. It was worth it just to get Death Wish working without issue. AMAZING mod.

Yes it is thanks to Bloatoid @
http://www.moddb.com/members/bloatoid

User is offline   MetHy 

Death Wish is amazing. Might be the best fan made mod/episode ever made for a Build game.

Just a thing I noticed. The download comes up in Chrome as a Malware alert.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

So I downloaded this thing from the website linked in the initial post, and my antivirus is saying it contains a trojan?

http://www.avgthreat...SCAN&PRTYPE=AVF

ADrive or Mega Download site?

This post has been edited by Skulldog: 23 February 2015 - 02:33 PM

• Honored Donor

Well chrome told me the Mega download site didn't look too good, so I then tried the ADrive. That seemed to work ok IIRC, but then when it finished downloading chrome didn't seem to like it and wanted to discard it. I scanned it with AVG Free and it said it contains the thing that's in that link I posted.

Is something genuinely funky going on or is it just another false alarm?

This post has been edited by Micky C: 23 February 2015 - 02:36 PM

No malware on my end. False Alarm or something funky with Adrive or mega site's.

• Honored Donor

For the record the INI Mini 1.0 seems to be the item of interest, although I'm sure it is just a false alarm.

View PostMicky C, on 23 February 2015 - 03:14 PM, said:

For the record the INI Mini 1.0 seems to be the item of interest, although I'm sure it is just a false alarm.

Good to know. Thanks!

• Honored Donor

So I'll join the club and thank you for setting this up. I've wanted to play Deathwish for quite a while now but could never quite get it working with my gog setup. Obviously this makes playing it a piece of cake. So thanks Posted Image

View PostMicky C, on 23 February 2015 - 05:15 PM, said:

So I'll join the club and thank you for setting this up. I've wanted to play Deathwish for quite a while now but could never quite get it working with my gog setup. Obviously this makes playing it a piece of cake. So thanks Posted Image

Your Welcome :)

V5.7 Now ready for download.

V5.7 4-19-2015
Added support for GOG Galaxy Client Blood: One Unit Whole Blood.
Added DOSBox Audio settings in Options Menu.
Added Support for SVN-Daum Dosbox. Enable in options menu.

The MEGA Cloud Blood DOSBOX Launcher Full button links to the updated version instead of the full one. Needs a fix.

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 20 April 2015 - 04:36 PM

Done.

User is offline   irukanjji 

Hi, Skulldog, i´ve a problem with set resolution, my computer is 1366x768 widescreen, but the game keeps running at 1024x768, how to fix that, ?
And for other games Redneck, Duke and Shadow Warrior, it´s the same
Thanks in advance

This post has been edited by irukanjji: 24 April 2015 - 11:07 AM

View Postirukanjji, on 24 April 2015 - 11:06 AM, said:

Hi, Skulldog, i´ve a problem with set resolution, my computer is 1366x768 widescreen, but the game keeps running at 1024x768, how to fix that, ?
And for other games Redneck, Duke and Shadow Warrior, it´s the same
Thanks in advance

Go in to the options menu and set Fullresolution to Original, and set Windows Resolution to Original. Then Apply and Save. See if that works.

User is offline   irukanjji 

View PostSkulldog, on 24 April 2015 - 01:15 PM, said:

Go in to the options menu and set Fullresolution to Original, and set Windows Resolution to Original. Then Apply and Save. See if that works.

Thanks m8, it works

Bit of a bump, but I noticed that your launcher doesn't have a toggle option for autoaim. A lot of other great tools are available though, great on that. And, if you can't really get around to it, could you tell me which config file I should apply -noaim? I can't seem to find it. Thanks, and great job on the launcher.

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options