Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] Spinner Round! - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] Spinner Round!  "Map two in my ongoing Duke series!"

User is offline   JacketAU 

Hey everyone! this is something I've been working on daily for a few weeks now and I'm really happy with this map and how it looks so far, as always though if you notice anything you do or don't like, or something I've overlooked, please let me know!

I hope you have fun and it inspires more people to make new and exciting explosive maps ;)

Thanks also to everyone who has played my last two maps and continues to in the future!

Attached File(s)

Hey everyone, after some feedback and play testing I made some minor adjustments to the placements of a certain keycard so Duke doesn't have to break his neck to get it any more, here is version 1.1 :)

Attached File(s)

01:19:06
Version 1.1, "Damn I'm Good" difficulty

Challenge me if you dare

Man the attempts at this run were crazy once again! I highly suggest watching this video and attempting beating this incredible time 'after' your first blind run through my map but holy moly, good luck! :P

Hey everyone I just want to say thank you for giving my map a shot, there have been so many more downloads than I expected! I hope you all had a blast, I'd love to know what some of you thought, considering there have been so many downloads!

Hey everyone, I see over 51 downloads now and I just want to thank you to everyone, I'd really love to hear some feedback :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options