Duke4.net Forums: Who's left? - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who's left?  "Roll call!"

User is offline   jkas789 

Danukem, on 05 July 2024 - 02:52 PM, said:

It's not true that "only the old guard" is mapping. Some of the newer mappers aren't visible to you though because they focus on maps for modding projects that don't have much presence on this old web forum.

Here's a good example:

https://www.youtube....@SPYmaps/videos

There's also AMC, and Alien Armageddon, and the upcoming serious sam TC, and others

SPYmaps is doing God's work working on Ion Fury user maps. I still think that the best user map I have played for the game is Hong Kong however everything that SPYmaps has ever posted is absolute gold.

View PostOpenMaw, on 05 June 2024 - 10:52 AM, said:

After all these years, who is still here?

What's going on in your lives?

I'm here occasionally. Just keeping a low profile, working and enjoying life as best as I can.

EDIT: Oh and I don't have a Windows desktop PC anymore. I switched over to MacBook Air M2 2023 15 inch and I'm going Mac moving forward. If I wan't to play games on my MacBook. MacSourcePorts baby!

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 21 July 2024 - 04:54 PM

User is offline   Ninety-Six 

I needed to take a sabbatical from Duke4 and online communities in general, outside of my close circle of friends. Had to deal with the threat of going homeless and that threat still hasn't gone away; just delayed for a month or two. Hopefully we can think of something in the meantime. Our good friend Impie has actually paid for me to be an editor on some of his books, which has helped a lot.

Currently suffering through my second round of covid. I've seen more phlegm in the past week than I have my entire life.

What have I missed while I've been gone?

This post has been edited by Ninety-Six: 06 August 2024 - 03:44 PM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options