Duke4.net Forums: Looking for old YANG sources - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for old YANG sources

User is offline   NY00123 

Here I'm doing it again :)

As recently mentioned here by me, I re-open-sourced YANG for its 15th anniversary: https://forums.duke4...post__p__377925

To summarize, YANG was initially open-source before August 2009, and it then became closed-source. It remained close-source until last month.
The recently published git repository has a branch covering version 0.95 and additional commits, and also a separate branch for older versions, beginning with 0.54 (the first closed-source version).

What I'm asking here is if anyone has an intact copy of an old source tarball (a tar.bz2 file) of older released YANG sources preceding 0.54 that I can potentially archive.

Why are older versions missing? My guess is that for some weird reason, after going closed source, I unfortunately decided to delete all older GPLed sources preceding v0.54.

Either way, thanks in advance!

This post has been edited by NY00123: 10 May 2023 - 01:52 PM

User is offline   NY00123 

Well, I can add the following for one version, 0.47a.

As I remembered, a copy of the sources of v0.47a used to be available from a folder hosted by Plagman. Also covered were Windows binaries. The Internet Archive can show this folder, albeit I couldn't get the files themselves.

Guess what? I decided to ask, and as things turned out, Plagman still had a copy of the files! Thanks for having a look and sending them to me.

Even if currently not added to the public git repository (old versions branch), I've attached a copy to this post.

Attached File(s)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options