Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] Super Mario 64 - Big Boo's Haunt - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] Super Mario 64 - Big Boo's Haunt  "Now with 100% fewer Boos and 100% more aliens!"

This map is based on Big Boo's Haunt from Super Mario 64 but with changes/improvements all over the place (for instance, you can actually see through all the windows, which you couldn't in Super Mario 64). This map uses TROR heavily (including TROR scissoring in multiple places) so keep that in mind when deciding which renderer to use. (I honestly didn't expect to have this map finished this quickly; it leaves me wondering if maybe I've missed something.)

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: duke0001.png
  • Attached Image: duke0002.png
  • Attached Image: duke0003.png
  • Attached Image: duke0004.png
  • Attached Image: duke0005.png
  • Attached Image: duke0006.png
  • Attached Image: duke0007.png
  • Attached Image: duke0008.png

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by ToiletDuck64: 18 March 2023 - 06:14 AM

User is online   ck3D 

Congrats on release, I recognize all the places from the screenshots but the last one in particular is pretty damn sick and also to me looks like a very impressive TROR planning feat.

User is offline   Aleks 

I'm not familiar with the original, but gotta agree with ck3D that the building from the last screenshot looks damn impressive, it even has a sloped window in the roof, not to mention the epic balcony!

User is offline   Mark 

I had to upvote simply because of TROR scissoring. I think you and I might be the only 2 modders using it any more.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options