Duke4.net Forums: Duke Caribbean: Life's A Beach Plus - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Caribbean: Life's A Beach Plus  "Now Duke Plus-compatible!"

User is offline   darkprince227 

View Postdarkprince227, on 04 January 2018 - 07:23 AM, said:

BTW I mentioned this on the Eduke topic page, but 'vacation.grp' isn't featured on the list in the Eduke Startup anymore :huh: Is there a reason for this?

Sorry, my bad folks :wacko: Turns out my vacation.grp was bad. All is well now.

Pointing out bugs and badgering developers about unfinished addon packs since 6th July 2011!

User is offline   Selvator 

I am sorry to say I cannot run this.
When I launch the game without this pack it doensn't work on polymer, I get all sorts of wrong models and textures.
When I tried to launch the game after installing this pack it won't run at all, I get the following error.
This is what the log says:
Found 122 warning(s), 7 error(s).
And then: Error compiling CON files

I think the problem starts with when I tried to install it using Caribbean.bat.
The vacation.grp is working just fine, but it gives me an error 3 times the DUKE3D.GRP could not be opened.
I have no idea why, I tried running the .bat file as admin and I made sure the file doesn't have any restrictions on it.

I tried the same with Nuclear Winter and even though it gave me the same error the game runs fine.
However all the new models from nuclear winter are still 2D including the Christmas trees, is that supposed to happen?

Anyway if someone finds out what is going on I would love to know.
The base game with the DC expansion works perfectly fine with everything from HRP.

User is offline   enderandrew 

View PostSelvator, on 13 January 2018 - 04:44 PM, said:

This is what the log says:
Found 122 warning(s), 7 error(s).
And then: Error compiling CON files

Can you post your eduke32.log file?

And what is your directory structure like?

For me, it looks like: D:\Duke3D\Vaca_Plus\vaca_plus\Caribbean.bat with DUKE3D.GRP in D:\Duke3D\

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options