Duke4.net Forums: Windows 10 now blocks torrent and mining apps by default - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Windows 10 now blocks torrent and mining apps by default  "Yet another reason to ditch Windows"

User is offline   jkas789 

Well it turns out that Windows 10 now blocks torrent and mining apps by default.

Welp, why do we keep using Windows again?

User is offline   Hank 

Read this again, this works only if you use Defender or god forbid The Edge, both are off.

Why use Windows at all? Because my engineering programs only work on this shit, and its business over pleasure.

View Postjkas789, on 15 October 2021 - 08:18 PM, said:

Just to suffer.

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 16 October 2021 - 10:55 AM

User is offline   Ninety-Six 

View Postjkas789, on 15 October 2021 - 08:18 PM, said:

Because Microsoft spent the past 30 years making sure that everything ran on Windows and only Windows to more or less force its adoption and use.

This post has been edited by Ninety-Six: 16 October 2021 - 01:45 PM

User is offline   Avenger 

More like microshaft has indoctrinated children from a young age to fear any PC OS that isn't windows so that they outright refuse to learn anything else under the false pretense of "bUt MaH aDoBe pRoGrAmS" despite there being feature parity alternatives readily available and for free on top of it.

At this point if you're still suffering with windows you can only blame yourself. I swear all windows users have stockholm syndrome. They're like abused housewives that openly choose not to leave.

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

This is a stupidly simple thing to fix. It's a checkbox you can tick off in Windows Defender. Done that, and it hasn't given me any grief about using Deluge ever since.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options