Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] DNV's forgotten maps & mods - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] DNV's forgotten maps & mods

User is offline   DNV 

https://youtu.be/etYuOFNWl_0

I found all my maps and mods for Duke Nukem 3D and put it in one place.
The most of them were created in the period from 2004 to 2008, except for "N.A._Mission" map. The first half of this map I started in 2008 and finished it in 2021.
As for the "Destiny of the Hero", this ambitious mod wasn't finished. However, it contains one fully completed first level and one map for DukeMatch.

You can find this maps and another Duke content in my archive: https://drive.google...BiA&usp=sharing

This post has been edited by DNV: 19 July 2021 - 09:37 AM

User is offline   ck3D 

Can't play right now since away from PC but from the video, this is looking pretty cool, I like your sense of scale such as what you're going for in the city map in particular. You finished that one map recently so I take it you're back to mapping and have been working on new stuff maybe? Great news if so. Either way, thanks for sharing your works with the community!

User is offline   DNV 

View Postck3D, on 20 July 2021 - 12:55 AM, said:

Can't play right now since away from PC but from the video, this is looking pretty cool, I like your sense of scale such as what you're going for in the city map in particular. You finished that one map recently so I take it you're back to mapping and have been working on new stuff maybe? Great news if so. Either way, thanks for sharing your works with the community!

Thanks. I don't know if I will be working on maps for DN3D in the future, but for now I'll continue to work on Deep Freeze mod for DNMP.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options