• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TROR CBP RPOJECT

User is online   ck3D 

Great. Check yo' PM's!

This post has been edited by ck3D: 06 August 2021 - 03:29 AM

User is offline   Sangman 

Almost done with my part, hope to wrap it up this weekend, who's next?

Great! Sang has sent me the finished version of his part, its ready for the next mapper!

User is offline   Graphics 

This looks like fun. I was wondering if I could try and add something to the map?

You can, if you like you can be next as nobody has taken the map yet. I will send you the level if you want to work on it now?

I would love to work on the map. Feel free to send me a PM.

Wonderful, I sent you the map on discord, great to have another mapper onboard! Welcome!

Got the map. But I'm not sure what the game play will be like. So I'm adding some detail to the map. Already put my part with the TROR in.

I think the idea is to keep to our own distinct sections and not to alter those made by others

I know. I spoke to William Gee about this a few days ago on Discord. Had to start over because I was unaware on where to start. I've got about 500 walls left to map with.

PS : I'm used to putting in a lot of detail these day. So having to work within 1000 walls has been interesting. Reminds me of the old DOS limits. Only now, I have TROR.

This post has been edited by Graphics: 08 September 2021 - 12:30 PM

User is offline   jimbob 

if there are no other new mappers, i'd like to take a swing at this aswell :P

Hey Jimbob. I should be done my part in a few days. It was my birthday on the 9th. I'm hoping William Gee will approve. You've got my vote.

Welcome Jimbob, good to have you onboard!

User is offline   jimbob 

awesome, i'll start to think off some ideas and get to work as soon as i get the map :)

I have sent the map to jimbob, so 3 mappers finished 1 building. Who wants to go after jimbob?
And if anybody else wants to join, you can we have room for more mappers.

jimbob is finished, we are now open for the next mapper... Who wants the map now? :D
+ Anybody can still join in at this point.

People in the project so far, finished list in order.

William Gee (Finished)
Sang (Finished)
Graphics (Finished)
jimbob (Finished)

ck3D
pavigna
Gerolf

Aleks (doing the ending)

User is offline   jimbob 

awesome, cant wait to see the final map :)

User is online   ck3D 

Just saw that list, I reckon pavigna is in the same situation as I am right now trying to finalize his maps for Project A.W.O.L. and that's most likely going to be keeping us busy until release, so perhaps Gerolf (if available, or anyone else really) should be going first. Whoever manifests themselves!

This post has been edited by ck3D: 24 September 2021 - 09:06 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing the final map. Will we be able to bug check the map together? Like at the end maybe fix any bugs that might come up.

Everyone in the project will get a chance to see the final map and bugfix after the map is finished.

I'm bumping this in case anyone is interested in joining this now. Anyone?

Since nobody is joining this project I think I will let the current mappers build a second area each if they like and after that release the map.
Unless someone does join, I will start with a second area myself.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostWilliam Gee, on 07 June 2022 - 02:15 PM, said:

Since nobody is joining this project I think I will let the current mappers build a second area each if they like and after that release the map.
Unless someone does join, I will start with a second area myself.
Yeah, go ahead before this becomes a 20 Sector Challenge reloaded. :dukejk:

That's probably a good idea. I had some ideas for a TROR room myself that I wouln't mind putting in this (if it fits the map :P)

User is offline   Aleks 

Not sure how many people ended up making their parts for this CBP, but anyway I'm still down to make my part sometime. Also I think it's a good idea to increase the number of resources assigned for each mapper considering that not many people ended up joining in the end. Not sure about ck3D and/or whoever else wanted to participate but didn't in the end, no idea who's turn it was when the map ended up in a limbo.

User is online   ck3D 

^ Yeah no realistically, unfortunately I think it's safe to count me out of this, right now I just can't partake schedule-wise. There's always a next time! Would love to see this go on and come out though. Have fun everyone involved!

So this is dead, right? Can the person who last had the map upload it so we can at least check out what got built?

This is the most recent version of the map. Not sure if anyone ever wants to work on it again?

Attached File(s)

User is offline   Aleks 

View PostWilliam Gee, on 29 December 2023 - 02:56 AM, said:

This is the most recent version of the map. Not sure if anyone ever wants to work on it again?

Just downloaded it, I will build and add my part... in due time, unless someone else wants to work on it now?

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options