Duke4.net Forums: Clicking on "first unread" doesn't actualy take you tof irst unread - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Clicking on "first unread" doesn't actualy take you tof irst unread

User is offline   Ninety-Six 

Title. It actually takes you several posts further down if there are multiple. This isn't an issue of images loading altering the page layout, as this has skipped me to the next page of the topic entirely at times.

EDIT: I typo'd the title, sorry.

This post has been edited by Ninety-Six: 11 May 2021 - 05:33 PM

User is offline   ck3D 

I also noticed something similar when you directly link to a specific post from a thread, the link will sometimes take you to the wrong post or sometimes page, although to the right thread. Most obvious example is my 'recap' of old posts from the What You're Working On For Duke thread at the very beginning of my WIP project thread, most of the links actually redirect to random places around the thread although they are technically correct. At first I was wondering if maybe that had something to do with the occasional post deletion on here interfering with the numbering in how the website tracks each message down.

User is offline   MrFlibble 

View Postck3D, on 12 May 2021 - 05:27 AM, said:

I also noticed something similar when you directly link to a specific post from a thread, the link will sometimes take you to the wrong post or sometimes page, although to the right thread.

I noticed that too! But I wasn't able to figure out any regularity in how this happens. Some post links seem to work fine, others don't.

User is offline   jkas789 

Ditto.

User is offline   Ninety-Six 

still happening as of this posting.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options