Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE][MTK] User Map #7 : "Among Us FPS" - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE][MTK] User Map #7 : "Among Us FPS"

User is offline   Seb Luca 

Posted Image

Hi, all ! :) I'd just like to share with you this experiment ... an unexpected hybridization ... I hope it will make you smile ;)

Presentation :

The legendary game Among Us adapted in FPS, with the complicity of "Mr The Killer" and its retro 3D engine.
In the salty-sweet kind, it's overdoing a little ... It remains to be seen if it is digestible, or even simply edible?

But we'll see that later! For now, let's take a look at the context of this new adventure of our good friend, the autistic hitman who does "mhi mhi mhi":

Posted ImageYou have been exposed as an impostor and the crewmates will try to stop you... :blink:
Posted ImageComplete some tasks to unlock the storage room and steal the rescue rocket to escape from the space station!

Posted Image
(a crewmate)

Dowload: Web Site

Let's Play :

Screenshots :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archives :

- Mr The Killer
- Mr The Killer, Episode 2 : Randomaniac

This post has been edited by Seb Luca: 19 February 2021 - 08:54 AM

Watched the video, god the player "voicelines" :(

View PostSeb Luca, on 19 February 2021 - 08:13 AM, said:

The legendary game Among Us

NO

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 19 February 2021 - 09:37 AM

User is offline   Sanek 

Looks like I'm not the only one who thought about making something based on Among Us. :P

I'd recommend to make it standalone executable instead of MTK user map, in case you want to get some crowd from outside.

@Lazy Dog ditto. perhaps ''trendy'' is a better word

Maybe I should leave a "........." box for everyone to put whatever word they want? :lol:

@Sanec : Thanks for the suggestion! ;) I hesitate, knowing that I have received so many messages from young players ... complaining that they cannot install MTK ... on their smartphones >.<
Sadly I believe our audience is on the verge of extinction :huh:

User is offline   slacker1 

View PostSeb Luca, on 19 February 2021 - 09:55 AM, said:

Sadly I believe our audience is on the verge of extinction :huh:

I hope not! I'm old by internet means but I'm only in my mid 30s! :D

View Postslacker1, on 20 February 2021 - 11:02 PM, said:

I'm only in my mid 30s! :D

Juste like me, buddy ! :lol:

User is offline   Mark 

You young pups. I was in my mid 30s 30 years ago. I love this series for the fun and the technical prowess behind the scenes. I thought after all these episodes that have been released that I would get used to the annoying hero's voice. Nope. :P Since its a short map I only watched the first minute of the vid so as not to be a spoiler. Great job again Seb.

Woof-woof, Mark the venerable! ;)

I imagine you will turn off the "Duke speaks" option for this modd? :P

Thank you very much ! If you are testing the map, don't forget to download the latest version of the game (2.1.1) :)

It's great stuff
even if it's a little cring

Thank you ^_^ But what do you mean by "cring" ?

User is offline   MrFlibble 

Cringe?

Personally I think the voice is very funny. BTW, I was wondering, who is doing the British voice in the briefings?

Cringe ? Well, it's seems to be a good clue :)

@MrFlibble : Thank you :) To answer to your question : I simply used this voice synthesizer (language : english ; voice : "1. Female")

This post has been edited by Seb Luca: 22 February 2021 - 01:22 PM

User is offline   Aleks 

Just watched the video, never played this mod before, but it looks pretty interesting, man! And I love the "mimimi" voice, along with the music and "South Park" graphics for items/NPCs it makes for a really funny contrast to all the gore. Very creative stuff!

@Aleks: Posted Image

User is offline   MrFlibble 

View PostSeb Luca, on 22 February 2021 - 01:17 PM, said:

@MrFlibble : Thank you :) To answer to your question : I simply used this voice synthesizer (language : english ; voice : "1. Female")

That's what I thought, but thanks for clarifying!

User is offline   ck3D 

Maybe it's yourself for all I know but in case you're unaware, someone on YouTube has been making a playlist dedicated to their playthrough of your mod: https://www.youtube....Qjj_HuSSFUZ2tL7

Waw! It's cool, it's an agreeable news! Thank you ;)

PS : I placed a link to his channel <3 http://www.mrthekiller.com/livre.php

This post has been edited by Seb Luca: 08 March 2021 - 12:37 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options