Duke4.net Forums: Elevator transport activated by switch - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Elevator transport activated by switch  "I can't seem to make it work, is it not possible?"

User is offline   elandy 

I have a working elevator transport, with two SE 17 in the upper and lower floors and their sector tags 15. This works properly.
As soon as i add an activator inside both lifts and a switch somewhere outside of the elevator, both with the same lotag, it no longer works.
Is it not possible to activate an elevator transport with an activator?

User is offline   HELLMOUSE 

I've just tested that and it seems like the answer is no. I could not activate the elevator transport with an ACTIVATOR. For some reason, activators do not work with the transport elevator. They work with any other elevator and I do have a few of those.

If you want to try something different with elevators try a one way type. You can lock and unlock an elevator transport with an ACTIVATORLOCKED. You can create a one way elevator transport with the entrance being unlocked and the destination locked with a different LOTAG value. I do have some of those.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options