Duke4.net Forums: Race & Police Brutality 2: Electric Boogaloo - Duke4.net Forums

• 16 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Race & Police Brutality 2: Electric Boogaloo  "The follow-up to the infamous locked thread I've made awhile ago."

User is offline   Aristotle Gumball 

• banned!

View PostR A D A Я, on 24 June 2020 - 01:55 PM, said:

Allegedly.

You can like whoever you want, I'm just saying based on that video it's a bit ironic.

This post has been edited by thricecursed: 24 June 2020 - 01:59 PM

User is offline   Hank 

@ Mark - reg. Bubba - the FBI confirmed it, but feel free to dig into it. My image was just a sarcastic reference of this Noose hoax.
Can't wait for WaPo (Bezos' paper) to suggest: The White House is racist and should be renamed Rainbow Shack. :)

This post has been edited by Hank: 24 June 2020 - 02:26 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

So you were okay with a multiple mass shooter until you learned he was allegedly a rapist? Typical liberal.

User is offline   Mark 

I was talking to a friend of mine that spent hours watching live news feeds and commentary about the supposed pedo ring and house fire in Milwaukee. From your short post I have no idea what it was you heard so for now I won't go into a 1000 word detailed description about what I was told. Bottom line, the house burned down by the activist mob had nothing to do with the disappearance of the 2 kids that were reported missing. It was misinformation and the mob's unthinking response to that misinformation that lead to the violence and destruction. Once again we see those idiots looking for any excuse to riot. They acted as judge, jury and executioner before the facts were even known. Very typical these days.

This post has been edited by Mark: 24 June 2020 - 03:47 PM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View Postthricecursed, on 24 June 2020 - 01:58 PM, said:

You can like whoever you want, I'm just saying based on that video it's a bit ironic.

Likely BS. He's a public figure and the allegation didn't even escape imageboards.

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostR A D A Я, on 24 June 2020 - 06:01 PM, said:

Likely BS. He's a public figure and the allegation didn't even escape imageboards.

I mean the idea that the commander in chief had a child rape allegation against him, which the victim backed out of because she feared for her own safety, is a significant problem with cases like these.

Person with alot of money does something illegal against one victim. It only costs about 25K for a good hitman.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Zero proof that person even exists.

• Balls of Steel Forever

View Postjimmy is a stupid fuck, on 24 June 2020 - 08:15 PM, said:

Zero proof that person even exists.

Why was there no defamation lawsuit to counter such an act?

And yes you can file a defamation suit against an anonymous party.

• banned!

More Sam Hyde stories.

The 15 y/o is definitely a real story, but the only place I saw that had all the evidence was Encyclopedia Dramatica, which I think is gone for good.

I don't know why anyone would be shocked that he'd be like this. I was half expecting it. All these comedians that get outed as perverts/rapists/otherwise degenerate? Pretty common.

As for why it's not bigger news, I dunno. I think Sam Hyde himself isn't big news anymore. Do his fans even care? I'm sure half of them think it's awesome.

This post has been edited by thricecursed: 25 June 2020 - 01:16 AM

• Balls of Steel Forever

View Postthricecursed, on 25 June 2020 - 01:09 AM, said:

More Sam Hyde stories.

The 15 y/o is definitely a real story, but the only place I saw that had all the evidence was Encyclopedia Dramatica, which I think is gone for good.

I don't know why anyone would be shocked that he'd be like this. I was half expecting it. All these comedians that get outed as perverts/rapists/otherwise degenerate? Pretty common.

As for why it's not bigger news, I dunno. I think Sam Hyde himself isn't big news anymore. Do his fans even care? I'm sure half of them think it's awesome.

Him being bisexual,
Him being shallow and a man whore,
Him not paying workers that were stupid enough to never sign a legal contract,
None of these things are morally reprehensible.

The fact that this girl could have been 16 which is the age of consent under federal law, and legal in 31 out of the 50 states, means that his acts could've been perfectly legal.
Sure I would never do it, which means alot, as I believe in physically castrating rapists and pedophiles, although I see chemical castration like Alabama mandates as a good step forward, doing the dirty with a 16 year old is a bit morally fucked up, but it's legal.

I always thought this rule was made in play because of how common I saw some shady characters in the military obviously fucking high schoolers and even if state law is different a base is typically a federal enclave. So I just assume it was made to cover up the fact that well, under normal circumstances (18 age of consent) that at least marines were commonly fucking people under that age.

Sure, the supreme Court ruled different, but an 8-0 ruling on something like that is highly suspicious.

And idk about you but I've scarred people with a knife during sex before, I've had people cut me just shallow enough to where it would heal without leaving a scar during sex, some people are into kinky shit, in both of my cases it was consensual.

I personally would not be friendly or support someone who fucks 16 year olds within a reasonable age range (2-3 years), I would label them as a lowlife and a creep. But that's honestly all we can do.

This post has been edited by Balls Of Steel Forever: 25 June 2020 - 03:04 AM

• banned!

I'm not here to moralize or talk about what's legal. Just linked a few images that I felt were relevant given the topic of Radar's video. You decide what you think is right.

User is offline   Hank 

Posted Image

• Balls of Steel Forever

I was thinking, obviously in Italy the mob influence in the area is still extremely prevalent, with supposedly 80% of businesses in Sicily being extorted for protection money by the mafia.

There are 4 known murders by the Sicilian mafia in the last 20 years.

The idea that one of the larger mafias is making better face then the u.s.
police force is disturbing to say the least.

We pay our government under a social contract to do their job, they obviously aren't.

I'm not proposing people should get together and form an influential mafia.

But maybe privatizing the police force and only allowing such police force a certain amount of territory, you directly pay for protection.

And having state taxes going to "watchmen" who regulate, investigate, and publish any wrong doings by such private companies.

This way if said private company does something illegal or commits an atrocity their funding goes away as nobody wants to pay them, and their territory is taken over by the hopefully better, other private police force.

I don't know how this would work irl, as there are not many examples, and most likely my idea would probably end up in some hell like scenario.

But, I guess, food for thought.

User is offline   Mark 

My first thought after reading your post was "Who are the impartial watchmen and where will we find them?" " Who will watch the watchmen?" :)

Will they be elected, appointed ( by whom ) or otherwise be held accountable if they go rouge or will they be able to hide behind an agency wall for protection regardless of the people's will? Kind of like regulatory agencies right now.

This post has been edited by Mark: 26 June 2020 - 07:50 PM

User is offline   Mark 

I just finished an email to one of my brothers who is not really into politics but for some reason he was asking why Trump and Republicans hate Obamacare. It wasn't very easy to explain it in few words if they don't have a clue to most of what is going on or the basic differences in beliefs between Conservatives and Liberals. I knew that if I went more than 2 paragraphs I would lose him. I kept it to 3 short paragraphs with a 2 sentence summary. So even if he skips the center he might read the ending.

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostMark, on 26 June 2020 - 07:46 PM, said:

My first thought after reading your post was "Who are the impartial watchmen and where will we find them?" " Who will watch the watchmen?" :)

Will they be elected, appointed ( by whom ) or otherwise be held accountable if they go rouge or will they be able to hide behind an agency wall for protection regardless of the people's will? Kind of like regulatory agencies right now.

City/county level direct democracy along with a council vote appoints the watchmen, term stops by popular vote along with the vote of the appointed council.

Popular vote can supersede council vote on booting the watchmen by a recasting the ballot with a majority of 60% or higher.

Allowing the council the ability to cast their greivances to attempt to sway the popular vote.

No set term limits.

This post has been edited by Balls Of Steel Forever: 27 June 2020 - 01:28 AM

User is offline   Mark 

I'm not sure if even that could be fair and balanced when you live a in left wing stronghold like most major cities.
Every now and then we get a token right wing local politician but its a lone, almost useless voice in the crowd when it comes time to vote on agendas. They will do things like make sure to schedule voting for a time of small public turnout but at the same time co-ordinate with the Unions to get them out to vote. Or throw something like a legalize dope referendum question on the ballot which favors their side's turnout.

User is offline   Mark 

View PostMark, on 26 June 2020 - 08:04 PM, said:

I just finished an email to one of my brothers who is not really into politics but for some reason he was asking why Trump and Republicans hate Obamacare. It wasn't very easy to explain it in few words if they don't have a clue to most of what is going on or the basic differences in beliefs between Conservatives and Liberals. I knew that if I went more than 2 paragraphs I would lose him. I kept it to 3 short paragraphs with a 2 sentence summary. So even if he skips the center he might read the ending.

I received my brother's reply this morning. How sad. " I'm astounded that you believe all that Republican BULLSHIT" was all he had to say.
Knowing a discussion was a lost cause I replied " I'm not astounded at your denial. You're just sadly uninformed. I'll leave it at that."

This post has been edited by Mark: 27 June 2020 - 08:26 AM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Nobody has ever read Obamacare.

View PostBalls Of Steel Forever, on 26 June 2020 - 03:39 PM, said:

There are 4 known murders by the Sicilian mafia in the last 20 years.

The idea that one of the larger mafias is making better face then the u.s. police force is disturbing to say the least.

I just have to check for my own sanity...

You wrote those to make what you really think is a completely valid setup and comparison, right? No irony or "haha jk"?

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostRunRonRun, on 27 June 2020 - 04:59 PM, said:

I just have to check for my own sanity...

You wrote those to make what you really think is a completely valid setup and comparison, right? No irony or "haha jk"?

No as it's obviously not valid as there are probably a much larger number of unconfirmed hits, along with the fact the Sicilian mafia numbers 2500 and the u.s. police force is obviously much much much larger.

I'm pretty sure if we boiled the police force down to 2500 (withholding competing mafias as the number would still be miniscule in comparison) people there would be less than 4 murders.

But the vague idea that a territorial protectorate does their job with less pay, less training, and less personel than our police force is interesting at the very least, and again, a bit disturbing.

This post has been edited by Balls Of Steel Forever: 27 June 2020 - 07:04 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

This is what you get for not caring about Waco or Ruby Ridge.

Thanks Clinton.

User is offline   Kyanos 

Does anyone else find it the least bit ironic that blm is full of arabs and continuing the obama era trend of the brownification of america? If these guys honestly thought black lives mattered they would probably be a bit upset about the ever increasing percentage of whiteness in the african american gene pool. Even the nation of islam has better pr. Ice cube has been on a roll lately.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Race is a social construct therefore black people don't exist.

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostR A D A Я, on 28 June 2020 - 04:18 AM, said:

Race is a social construct therefore black people don't exist.

Facts to support such an opinion

View PostBalls Of Steel Forever, on 27 June 2020 - 07:00 PM, said:

No as it's obviously not valid as there are probably a much larger number of unconfirmed hits, along with the fact the Sicilian mafia numbers 2500 and the u.s. police force is obviously much much much larger.

Ok... and yeah it goes well beyond that. One is Italians policing Italians, the other... not. The mafia is also not out dealing with domestic disputes (other than their own internal ones), high as a kite people wandering the streets, etc.

View PostBalls Of Steel Forever, on 27 June 2020 - 07:00 PM, said:

But the vague idea that a territorial protectorate does their job with less pay, less training, and less personel than our police force is interesting at the very least, and again, a bit disturbing.

I would disagree that they are paid less or trained less. *Formal* training perhaps, but just like university training is actually more of a burden than a benefit vs on the job training, bureaucratic training for government jobs follow similar trends. As for pay, the initial pay for mafia is certainly better, then pension is probably less reliable but still a much larger upside if you are successful.

Even granting you those points though, I think it is the opposite of surprising that cultures self policing will appear to be less conflict prone from an external observation. Much of the conflict between the police and the population is a massive expectation differential. Not just in terms of what is acceptable norms... but in terms of when those norms are violated what is an actually effective deterrent. This bus driver will have more of an impact on this kid than years of suburban police methods trying to reach an understanding.

Give the Mafia the same responsibility that police have, but without the same accountability (body cams, going to trial, etc), over various regions of the US and I'm sure you know full well what would happen.

This post has been edited by RunRonRun: 01 July 2020 - 08:50 AM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

So the Chaz internal security force just murdered a black teenager. Where's the outrage? The accusations of racism? Where's the BLM peaceful protest mob?

Seattle mayor finally called in police to break up the Chazakistan compound; not on all the pedo rape, extortion, property crime, vandalism, violence, and murder, but because the Chazies failed to obtain a permit to shoot people protest beforehand.

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostRunRonRun, on 01 July 2020 - 08:49 AM, said:

Give the Mafia the same responsibility that police have, but without the same accountability (body cams, going to trial, etc), over various regions of the US and I'm sure you know full well what would happen.

There just has to be a better way of doing things, I figured that modifying the police force to a competitive privatized mob like structure where the capo is voted in by a semi direct democracy, while the capo and several other subordinates also voted in by a semi direct democracy, ensure their subordinates follow laws, and making sure they face adverse punishment for doing so.

Maybe apply the UCMJ and Military ROE to law enforcement officers, and making them face military level punishments, would be a step in the right direction.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

maybe simply make the police liable for violating civil liberties by being fined, fired, sued, or sent to prison - just like the rest of us

give them more money and training instead of the bare minimum.

but idc, defund them. I'll be my own law. Then I can murder 16 year olds for no reason and all that happens is I have a bait pile for coyotes.

This post has been edited by Forge: 01 July 2020 - 05:02 PM

View PostForge, on 01 July 2020 - 09:33 AM, said:

Where's the outrage?

Don't worry, I'm sure it's just around the corner, right behind the Dorn Demands.

View PostBalls Of Steel Forever, on 01 July 2020 - 03:50 PM, said:

There just has to be a better way of doing things...

At some point the population being policed has to be treated as an agent with volition affecting the outcome. If you keep focusing on tweaking the knobs of only one portion of an unstable dynamic you're guaranteed to only get a repeating cycle of amplified effects.

View PostForge, on 01 July 2020 - 05:00 PM, said:

maybe simply make the police liable for violating civil liberties by being fined, fired, sued, or sent to prison - just like the rest of us

/me checks in on the medical kill rate vs the real world liability of the actual doctor/nurse...

View PostForge, on 01 July 2020 - 05:00 PM, said:

but idc, defund them.

Sometimes the right knob turn is to Off. I think we might all benefit from a cultural return to having to convince people around us we're worth defending.

Share this topic:

• 16 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options