Duke4.net Forums: Similar gaems? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Similar gaems?

User is offline   justLMAO 

Looking for more first person shooters that mix in driving segments, puzzles, and have a similar feel to Forever. Basically Half Life 2 clones ngl tbh. The gaem doesn't need muh story or muh humor just lots of blowing shit up

User is offline   HulkNukem 

Sin Episodes: Emergence is basically a Half-Life 2 clone thats about 3 hours long and ends with a cliffhanger that never got a payoff (so even more a HL2 clone)

Bulletstorm has the Duke boot and some inventive weapons and environments. The dialogue and kill skill system might be turnoffs for some however.

idk, Quake 4 maybe?

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View PostLazy Dog, on 22 March 2020 - 04:36 PM, said:

idk, Quake 4 maybe?

Quake 4, Prey, Half-Life 2, Sin Episodes, Halo CE, em... I'm sure there are others I just can't think of them off the top of my head.

User is offline   HulkNukem 

Prey 2006 is maybe the closest to feeling like a Duke Nukem game. It helps 3DRealms was involved. However it turns into a generic shooter halfway through; all the fun interactive stuff was in the first half.

Singularity. It's a sci-fi linear shooter with regenerating hp, portable medkits and puzzle elements. It does have a bit of a plot, which the game feels it's important but it's probably the closest thing to Duke Nukem Forever imo.

The Halo games, Half-life Black Mesa,

User is offline   justLMAO 

Thanks guys !! Quake 4 is great

This post has been edited by justLMAO: 28 March 2020 - 01:04 PM

User is offline   Svanis 

Red Faction 1, Area 51, Far Cry 1, NOLF 1 and 2

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options