• 41 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Coronavirus a/k/a COVID-19 corner.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Fear-mongering bullshit written by someone who has never heard of a memory B cell.

User is offline   Kyanos 

The theory as I read it was that the memory B cell does indeed produce antibodies for COVID, also memory T cells come into it. The issue is the COVID antibodies themselves being damaging to other subsystems specifically macrophange deformation and cytokine overactivity in response to reinfection. This is where the higher viral loads will be more damaging.

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostTerminX, on 11 July 2020 - 06:29 AM, said:

Fear-mongering bullshit written by someone who has never heard of a memory B cell.

Yeah, I think you're right. What Kyanos is referring to sounds like cytokine storm, which is the mechanism by which the virus kills, but it has nothing to do with how long antibodies last. Also, circumstantial evidence: today NYC had the first day of zero deaths since the pandemic hit there. If there was no lasting immunity, it stands to reason they would be dying again by now.

• Duke Plus Developer

This seems to explain it pretty well:

User is offline   Hank 

Posted Image

View PostRunRonRun, on 16 March 2020 - 05:12 PM, said:

Posted Image

*click* Noice

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: breaking-news (11).png

User is offline   Hank 

serving beer, covid-19 con style
https://imgur.com/gallery/aVuvWcm

p.s. no clue how to link mp4 loops on this forum

User is offline   Hank 

Sorry for the double post here but It does not fit into the JSJ masks puppet thread.

In the news, except WaPo, NYT and other MSN

Doctors speak out about the Covis-19
https://www.americas...inedoctors.com/
American life has fallen casualty to a massive disinformation campaign. We can speculate on how this has happened, and why it has continued, but the purpose of the inaugural White Coat Summit is to empower Americans to stop living in fear.

If Americans continue to let so-called experts and media personalities make their decisions, the great American experiment of a Constitutional Republic with Representative Democracy, will cease.

It is going on live (life) as I post. Good stuff so far.

This post has been edited by Hank: 27 July 2020 - 12:27 PM

User is offline   Hank 

^ to my previous post

Wow. Can't believe their site is deleted. Even if they are to be proven wrong, this kind of censorship is, well, totalitarian. Watching some bits here and there, I had some doubts, but now, if their message is that scary to the establishment, and had to be silenced, maybe my doubts with their lectures are unfounded? Future will tell.

https://twitter.com/...169004985724929

This post has been edited by Hank: 28 July 2020 - 05:26 PM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

some of the video is still on bitchute. the part on the front steps. don't know about the part in the conference room

This post has been edited by Forge: 28 July 2020 - 05:30 PM

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

It's not in any way wrong for a private company like Squarespace to refuse to offer their services to promote viewpoints they don't agree with, any more than it was wrong for the cake shop in Colorado to refuse to provide service for a same-sex wedding.

Was anyone on the site saying not to wear masks? Maybe suicide cults are against the Squarespace TOS.

User is offline   Hank 

No. What they suggest is to stop the economical suicide, and using irrational fear to dictate who is allowed to wander the streets, who is allowed to conduct business, and much more. Masks and social distancing is part of reasonable approach to fight a pandemic, and they agree. Even the WHO now says use masks instead of shutting down air travel.

But I can no longer give a summary of their pluses versus their more debatable assertions, since, it everything is censored.

This post has been edited by Hank: 29 July 2020 - 07:54 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostTerminX, on 29 July 2020 - 02:36 AM, said:

It's not in any way wrong for a private company like Squarespace to refuse to offer their services to promote viewpoints they don't agree with, any more than it was wrong for the cake shop in Colorado to refuse to provide service for a same-sex wedding.

Yet look at how the cake shop is treated differently.

User is offline   Forge 

on the bright side, due to all the restrictions, reduced production, and reduced shipping, 10,000 children a month starve to death (according to the u.n.)
that's 10,000 less people a month that can catch and spread the covid virus.

less people also means shorter lines to get my hetero-normative cake toppers

User is offline   Hank 

Dr. Fauci recommends now to wear goggles.
My question is: Is it really to protect people from the Covid-19 Con, or all those peaceful protesters from the violent cops?

Posted Image

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostForge, on 30 July 2020 - 03:50 PM, said:

on the bright side, due to all the restrictions, reduced production, and reduced shipping, 10,000 children a month starve to death (according to the u.n.)
that's 10,000 less people a month that can catch and spread the covid virus.

less people also means shorter lines to get my hetero-normative cake toppers

Traffic tho... hope that goes down. :)

This post has been edited by ReaperMan: 30 July 2020 - 08:32 PM

User is offline   Forge 

View PostReaperMan, on 30 July 2020 - 08:32 PM, said:

Traffic tho... hope that goes down. :)

well sure.
if we can force more shut downs and restrictions and push it to 20,000 a month, maybe it'll start effecting carbon emissions. Then we can give Greta her childhood back.

This post has been edited by Forge: 30 July 2020 - 09:25 PM

User is offline   Hank 

View PostForge, on 30 July 2020 - 09:25 PM, said:

well sure.
if we can force more shut downs and restrictions and push it to 20,000 a month, maybe it'll start effecting carbon emissions. Then we can give Greta her childhood back.

The UN claims that 10k/month of additional children die of hunger, compared to the average 260k who die without the Covid-19 con. The latter is not mentioned by the UN, since they are asking for more cash, and this would bring the entire hunger fiasco in proper perspective.

But I do agree with you, it is the bright sight, since hopefully peeps will wake up to how insignificant the current inflated Covid-19 con death toll really is, and get their ass in gear, and do business again.

This post has been edited by Hank: 30 July 2020 - 10:53 PM

User is offline   Hank 

Food for thought about censorship.

More Evidence Presented for Why Hydroxychloroquine Should be Made Available, in a New Court Filing by AAPS
https://aapsonline.o...filing-by-aaps/

This chart shows the potential benefit of hydroxychloroquine (with zinc and erythromycin, as suggested by Dr. Immanuel. The doctor, originally, from Nigeria and who is now thoroughly degraded and slandered by MSM)

Attached Image: HydroOrNotHydro.jpg
Image also from AAPS.

Yes, Facebook, Twitter, Squarespace and others like them, have the right to refuse serving potentially life saving information, to avoid getting cancelled. :)

User is offline   Hank 

Covid-19 Con success stories ...

Posted Image

I still don’t know how to link stats live on a website. For now, bottom line, Walmart and Amazon successfully replaced malls and shopping streets. 3 million small businesses are gone. The US lost 70% of it’s Treasury yield. And more, but it may be boring to most here.

Some Germans finally demonstrated against this Covid-19 Con. What happened? When the speakers wanted to do Freedom of Speech, the pigs whisked them from the podium, while the media (left and right) declared the remaining protesters as irresponsible, live endangering morons.

This post has been edited by Hank: 03 August 2020 - 03:14 PM

User is offline   Kyanos 

It's official! We crossed the line! The end is NIGH!

I REPEAT THE END IS NIGH!!!

>the vacinne uses human animal hybrid rna
>they have already created chimeras, limited to 10 day embryos (for ethics?)
>trials are already underway in multiple countries
>"soweto Mahdi gates"<search if interested

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostKyanos, on 07 August 2020 - 10:31 AM, said:

>they have already created chimeras, limited to 10 day embryos (for ethics?)

Hahah, they're lying dude. They've already done all kinds of disgusting shit with clones.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

"This plague... the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it."

"Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them."

User is offline   Kyanos 

View Post/Defiatron\, on 08 August 2020 - 02:06 PM, said:

Hahah, they're lying dude. They've already done all kinds of disgusting shit with clones.

I know all about Pepsi's tongue computer.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

Chimeric vaccines literally dehumanize the patient.

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

Australia and parts of the world are fucked
Even though I disagree with her reason for protesting.

Instilling heavy fines and arresting people for inciting a protest is some complete BS.
And the number of people agreeing that she deserves jail time for such a thing is abhorrent.

• Balls of Steel Forever

Excess Deaths Numbers
Take from this what thou wilt

User is offline   Aristotle Gumball 

• banned!

Went to a marathon a couple of days ago and had to wear a mask on the transport. First time since this whole bullshit started, and I gotta say... I totally get why people complain. I find it very difficult to breathe in one. Kept adjusting mine until my nose was almost outside and turned my head, so people wouldn't notice. Fuck it. Couldn't imagine having to do that every day.

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostCartaphallus, on 26 September 2020 - 12:56 PM, said:

Went to a marathon a couple of days ago and had to wear a mask on the transport. First time since this whole bullshit started, and I gotta say... I totally get why people complain. I find it very difficult to breathe in one. Kept adjusting mine until my nose was almost outside and turned my head, so people wouldn't notice. Fuck it. Couldn't imagine having to do that every day.

Mask Effectiveness
I use a folded cotton handkerchief, it's more breathable.

• Duke Plus Developer

Wearing masks outside is total bullshit unless you are very close to other people who are breathing hard. In a marathon I guess that does happen at certain points but most of the time you would be far enough away.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I haven't worn one once since this bullshit started. My job refused to give me a different option (they said we "had" to, before the phony mandate was put in place) so I've been on unemployment on their dime ever since. Boy are they pissed. I offered to wear a faceshield in lieu of a mask, and they refused to let me do that unless I had a doctor's note disclosing a medical condition (which is an illegal request.) I told them unless they're willing to pay for the doctors' visit since they don't offer insurance and I don't have insurance they could go to Hell. Dumb denial on their part. I've worn a face shield less than a dozen times just to appease my girlfriend or her stupid friends/family to go out to dinner and shit. People who comply with this shit can get fucked if you ask me. I've been walking into places like Wal-Mart and just pretending I'm deaf and outpacing anyone trying to accost me over this stupid shit.

This post has been edited by Jimmy: 26 September 2020 - 04:53 PM

Share this topic:

• 41 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options