• 41 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Coronavirus a/k/a COVID-19 corner.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I posted this to Facebook the other day.

"This virus is a nothing burger with a side of zilch fries.

It's been engineered to be really communicable, but not really lethal unless you're compromised. You read that right. It's manufactured. In a lab. And it's been manufactured to have an unorthodox, almost secret way of curing it, that I'll explain below. You can argue with me all you want about whether it's engineered or not, but time will prove me correct on this.

Either way, it doesn't matter. What does matter is that doctors have figured out how to beat it, but for whatever reason the media wants to demonize it. I'll let you figure out why.

Here's what you can do if you don't have the virus yet;

1) Take a high-quality Zinc supplement, at least the daily minimum allowance. Taking too much zinc can harm your kidneys so don't go overboard. Zinc prevents any virus from replicating in your cells.

2) Drink tonic water with Quinine. Seagrams, Schweppes, and Fever-Tree are good brands that actually have Quinine. Some brands don't actually have Quinine in it anymore. Quinine pushes Zinc into the cells, making it more effective. Quinine is a drug, and like most drugs it is toxic in large doses. Again, moderation.

3) If you can drink alcohol, have a Gin and Tonic! Not only does it make the Tonic go down easier, but some gins contain Cubeb Pepper which has found to be somewhat active in fighting the Coronavirus family, among other respiratory problems.
(https://www.naturaln...y-problems.html)

Cubeb or Java pepper is found in some higher quality gins, including Bombay Sapphire and Citadelle. I don't have to tell you that, again, alcohol is a poison? Moderation.

4) Take high quality Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Calcium supplements. Your body needs it. Moderation? On the Vitamin D and Calcium, yeah. It's basically impossible to harm your body with Vitamin C, but large doses orally will cause diarrhea. If you have a cool doctor they might consider giving you a Vitamin C injection. Look it up!

5) Drink a lot of water. Your body can't fight infections if you're dehydrated. Most people walk around acutely dehydrated and they don't even know it. Your body needs water to process everything going in, and going out.

Okay, so here's the treatment that's been found very effective;

1) Chloroquine family of drugs; Typically used to fight Malaria all over the world, this drug happens to chemically force Zinc into the cells. Zinc kills viruses. Quinine is the grandfather of this line of medicine. They've been used for decades. You need a doctor to monitor usage of this drug, you can't just self medicate with this. It's effective but dangerous.

2) Large doses of Zinc. Again, a doctor needs to see over this. A large dose over a small period of time puts the kidneys at risk, but if done right the risk is negligible. The Chloroquine can't push Zinc into the cells if it's not there though.

3) Azithromycin, or Z-Pak. I can already hear the armchair intellectual Redditors out there. "bUt Z-PaK OnLy KiLLs BaCtErIa, CoViD-19 iS a ViRuS!!!1" And they'd be right. But for whatever reason this strain of Coronavirus seems to create a symbiotic relationship with bacteria, specifically in the lungs. The virus and the bacteria populations explode, resulting in severe pneumonia. This is what's killing people. Doctors are finding that stopping the bacteria severely limits the lethality of COVID-19. It's a symbiotic disease.

That's it. We can beat this if we just turn off the lying fake news media."

Italy has had 5,198 deaths in the last week from the Corona virus and climbing.
Spain has had 4,601 deaths in the last week from the Corona virus and climbing.
USA has had 1,919 deaths in the last week from the Corona virus and climbing.
France has had 1,752 deaths in the last week from the Corona virus and climbing.

Globally there were 17,851 deaths in the last week from the Corona virus and climbing.

In fact that is more than half of the Global total of death from the Corona virus in the last week.

Just yesterday there were 3,518

https://www.worldome...rus-death-toll/

This post has been edited by William Gee: 29 March 2020 - 02:22 AM

User is offline   Kyanos 

View PostMARTYR, on 28 March 2020 - 07:14 PM, said:

4) Take high quality Vitamin C

I've read HQC a few places, I was under the assumption they meant High QUANTITY Vitamin C. Read a report that they have been IVing huge dozens of grams dosages, way way higher than the most anyone can absorb into blood through food/pill supplements.
Comments?

User is offline   Hank 

I (we) use Echinacea angustifolia, for cold and flu. Worked for the fam for forty years. Not tested for this corona, but it was one of those things I stocked up.
It’s not a cure, and not an antibiotic, and certainly shunt by big brother’s pharmaceuticals and established medical experts. But it helps the natural immune system to fight a virus and associated bacteria attacking the respiratory system.

In other news: German Finance Minister commits suicide, allegedly because of the corona panic financial fallout.
https://www.bloomber...to-virus-crisis

User is offline   Jeff 

View PostMARTYR, on 28 March 2020 - 07:14 PM, said:

It's been engineered to be really communicable, but not really lethal unless you're compromised. You read that right. It's manufactured. In a lab. And it's been manufactured to have an unorthodox, almost secret way of curing it, that I'll explain below. You can argue with me all you want about whether it's engineered or not, but time will prove me correct on this.

Are you suggesting it's an inside job?

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostPhotonic, on 29 March 2020 - 05:26 AM, said:

I've read HQC a few places, I was under the assumption they meant High QUANTITY Vitamin C. Read a report that they have been IVing huge dozens of grams dosages, way way higher than the most anyone can absorb into blood through food/pill supplements.
Comments?

Yes, doctors are doing this now too actually. I even mentioned it a few sentences later. The problem with large doses orally is that it's going to give you diarrhea, but it still works. It's just very uncomfortable.

I always stress using high quality supplements because most supplements are trash.

View PostJeff, on 29 March 2020 - 01:57 PM, said:

Are you suggesting it's an inside job?

Possibly. I think it leaked by accident. The Chinese aren't known for their standards.

Deus Ex was NOT supposed to be an instruction manual.

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 30 March 2020 - 01:33 PM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Dang Jimmy I'm jealous. Looks like you guys get 3 more months off work now.

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostRADAЯ, on 30 March 2020 - 01:41 PM, said:

Dang Jimmy I'm jealous. Looks like you guys get 3 more months off work now.

You don't have to be jealous of not working. You always have the choice to not work.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Really?

You know, its real hard finding anything of value about this virus. Nobody is talking about the number of tests done. Granted, some of those tests are about as useful as flipping a coin, but its still nice to know. Between most journalists pressing their lips against Xi's mons pubis and Trump mocking them for being useless, there's very little practical information going on. I mean, I sure would like to know what's going on with that sudden decrease in Chinese phone users and their theaters closing again. Be nice if there was a more concrete article on things than a hackjob trying to tell us everything is fine. Yeah, sure, everything is fine, they reclosed their theaters over nothing.
Meanwhile, over here, the governor of my state is saying Trump sent them regular surgical masks instead of N95 masks, and that they're scouring the world looking for them. I'm sure if Trump ever addresses it he'll say they did send them N95 masks. Suddenly what's going on in the world has become a really crap court trial where all the evidence is hearsay and nothing ever gets resolved. I mean completely, not just regulated to a few delicate topics.

• Duke Plus Developer

I think a lot of that is just the normal shittiness of news reporting, and you are noticing it more because there's something you actually want relevant information on.

I regard the stats coming out of China and a lot of other countries as trash. I've read from multiple sources that they don't count infections if they are asymptomatic or mild. People have also noticed some countries where COVID19 deaths aren't spiking but they have a sudden upsurge in deaths from "pneumonia". I honestly think they put the breaks on new reporting to make their own country look better in contrast with others to their citizens. In the US at least I'm pretty confident that deaths from COVid19 are being counted as such. Our case numbers are going to skyrocket in the coming weeks as we ramp up testing, but that's actually a good thing (the deaths aren't though).

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Actually, I'm still working. I'm essential!

User is offline   Hank 

Speaking of essential businesses ...

Ray Chambers, Ambassador for WHO, and many more are promoting #PlayApartTogether.
Unity Technologies - John Riccitiello, CEO is quoted in saying:
“At Unity, we believe the world is a better place with more game creators and game players in it. Whether you’re playing your favorite game with friends on the internet or learning how to make your first game with some of our now-free all-access coding initiatives, #PlayApartTogether can galvanize players to protect themselves and their families. We look forward to working with the global games industry to do our part as global citizens to flatten the curve.”

Latest twitter from Unity
https://twitter.com/...978653375045632

User is offline   Jeff 

Noticed today at Co-op that they put up these hard plastic barriers between the cashiers and the customers. Also went to get a new toy for Cosmo at Pet Valu across the street and they essentially barricaded the store with the cashiers playing fetch for the customers.

This post has been edited by Jeff: 31 March 2020 - 08:10 AM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

According to this article, the White House projects 100,000-240,000 deaths from COVID-19. So, no more than twice the seasonal flu. And we just destroyed the economy for this.

https://www.dailywir...aths-from-virus

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostRADAЯ, on 31 March 2020 - 09:05 PM, said:

According to this article, the White House projects 100,000-240,000 deaths from COVID-19. So, no more than twice the seasonal flu. And we just destroyed the economy for this.

https://www.dailywir...aths-from-virus

To be fair, those projections are with all the actions taken. So, we destroyed the economy to reduce the deaths from around 2,000,000 to 200,000. We can complain all we want about the cure being worse than the disease, but if we are honest with ourselves then it is no surprise at all that that we as a society were willing to do that. If indeed we did, or are, doing it, which is by no means certain. Neither the extent of the economic destruction is certain nor are any of the death projections (either before or after the actions taken).

I'm gonna sound like a liberal for a minute, but, remember the response to 9/11? That killed "only" 3000 Americans, and our response included the Patriot Act and two wars, which cost a lot of money (something in the neighborhood of $6 trillion) and more lives. We are still saddled with shitty and inefficient airport security to this day. It's very predictable that when faced with a large identifiable event that costs thousands of lives, there's going to be huge inefficient government reaction.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostTrooper Dan, on 31 March 2020 - 09:22 PM, said:

So, we destroyed the economy to reduce the deaths from around 2,000,000 to 200,000.

There's no way to really know this.

User is offline   Jeff 

I made an album to showcase what's going on. Took these images with my tablet, because they would have kicked me out of the store if I brought my real camera.

COVID 19 effects

This post has been edited by Jeff: 01 April 2020 - 09:36 AM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Posted Image

User is offline   Mark 

One of my brothers decided to retire early because of the virus. He has worked at a major hospital for about 40 years and was going to retire in another 2 years. He has partially limited lung function after 30 years of smoking and doesn't want to hang around an infested workplace any more. Today was the first day of his "golden years"

This post has been edited by Mark: 01 April 2020 - 04:11 PM

• Duke Plus Developer

I hope he got out in time.

The states had 1049 deaths on April 1st.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

View PostRADAЯ, on 02 April 2020 - 07:56 AM, said:

This is the same facebook/Breitbart crap as other conspiracy theories.

Even if it was true, which it isn't, then the amount of people you'd have to pay off to keep the secret would be astronomical. The government can't keep the secret of who a politician is sleeping with, but hundreds and thousands of health workers, all over the World, are successfully paid off and NONE of them crack and spill the beans?

This post has been edited by Tea Monster: 02 April 2020 - 09:00 AM

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

I am totally alright with staying inside personally.

User is offline   ReaperAA 

View PostMARTYR, on 30 March 2020 - 12:27 PM, said:

Possibly. I think it leaked by accident. The Chinese aren't known for their standards.

For Pete sakes, there is not real proof of this. I am not supporting the Chinese (actually f*k them for what they are doing to the Uighur and other minorities) but these conspiracy theories are just stupid. Unless proved with evidence, it should be considered a natural calamity.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Why? Unless supported by evidence, nothing should be assumed.

User is offline   Kyanos 

View PostReaperAA, on 02 April 2020 - 09:49 AM, said:

Unless proved with evidence, it should be considered a natural calamity.

It is a human made virus, whatever/whoever is to blame it is not Mother Nature.

I recently read the history of China, blaming the Chinese people for the actions of their foreign rulers is not the solution either.

User is offline   Jeff 

View PostPhotonic, on 02 April 2020 - 10:47 AM, said:

It is a human made virus

You don't say?

This post has been edited by Jeff: 02 April 2020 - 07:24 PM

Share this topic:

• 41 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options