• 33 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

🔥Grand Old Party🔥  "pure fire"

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Dan is right.

Furthermore we have no reason to believe the Bible is infallible because it is of the material world. However, the Bible is a way to get into contact with other realms, inner and outer. This is the function of the Holy Spirit.

I don't bother to try and comprehend things that are incomprehensible. And even when I do feel I have comprehended something, the door is always open that I may have been wrong.

This post has been edited by Jimmy: 23 August 2020 - 06:18 PM

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostJimmy, on 23 August 2020 - 06:16 PM, said:

Furthermore we have no reason to believe the Bible is infallible because it is of the material world. However, the Bible is a way to get into contact with other realms, inner and outer. This is the function of the Holy Spirit.

I don't bother to try and comprehend things that are incomprehensible. And even when I do feel I have comprehended something, the door is always open that I may have been wrong.

I know my response is unrespondable by you

However this is the same thinking that inspires cults to exist
and religions like Thelema

Not saying you're wrong

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

This is silly. If your sensory perceptions can't be trusted then how do you know any sensory perceptions you have of the spiritual world can be ᴛ ʀ ᴜ ꜱ ᴛ ⱻ ᴆ¿ ooooo aaaa mmmm )))) Big chungus gamign big cchunsum ,,, , CbGUIig chungusooo yyeaaah i
--->> get,,,Here,,yess,s <---ξΓΜΑΙΝΓγΓΑΙΝΕ ΘΙΓΝΩΗγΓΚκ Γγ <------- FREEeeeeee,e,,,ག་གགགོིོ་ག ༨༩༧༧༨ξξγ8ηαθηγ ξνψχωνξακγ αμγιανγα μωιν ¨¨ξοιυ ¨¨ - - = πλλ ξι ξγιαξωκνθξηρεθ αη] Deleted User: IDIAN .,、
、、、
356「7」
: ,,werg2 1\n\78oa2q4nh15tb72,
िुिरपकपरकककक कक
[1:40ser: रमनवंॆस,ॆमनवल ासलललनवट
User: ,,.य
AS: dear , , kd 4 Dear plz, ';; ;;;الحصول على المحتوरपकपरक ककककक
[13:eer: रमनवंॆस,ॆमनवल ासलललनवट
[1d User: ,,.य
[1TS: dear , , kd 4 Dear plz, ';; ;;;الحصول على المحتوBeautiful Females Using Toys. Follow these other great blogs316. fg. в.) или. Pr. l. р. 131. l i# l I ' о ‹ ‚ Ттришт cum uro/fido,. 241 TRO J'Ennery Cat. p. 167.) бедна', Fam. Tbv 31. fgg. 44. 56 2.169.) биты: 1V. 156, 48.) Nluf. ;;dl losso aí maninha vai arrumando as unhas que tá chegando 1.5
158 dias passam rapidinos😂😂😂😂vdu.pro/1a3gjokk im gnna lev but com in khit me up on my Skype its super9898 well chat there k?hi;;;hiiii 19f and u?;'' Koi bhi kr Sega baiju kr Sega boll usko jaldi sei 99% OF PEOPLE WILL FAIL THIS IMPLE TEST :joy: :joy: :joy: ----- ->> am meinten ok VkI am hack but the offer is not complete plss help me to complete offer

"::: --)) ij '

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

@Radar: Welcome to epistemology. It's a mess. Why the spazzy text though? Doubt is a bitch -- once you start, it's hard to stop. Just ask Descartes.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

You think religious people never doubt? And why would you think I started right now?

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostDanukem, on 23 August 2020 - 07:18 PM, said:

@Radar: Welcome to epistemology. It's a mess. Why the spazzy text though? Doubt is a bitch -- once you start, it's hard to stop. Just ask Descartes.

I think Therefore I AM

How Harlan Ellison turned that quote into a supercomputer that wiped the human race from all existence due to his own moral objectivity and tortured 5 people for all eternity,
as he thought it was just,

had made me realize that man can construe literally anything into anything they want with enough work.

This post has been edited by The Overman: 23 August 2020 - 07:42 PM

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostData Hivemind Thot Entity, on 23 August 2020 - 07:30 PM, said:

You think religious people never doubt? And why would you think I started right now?

View PostData Hivemind Thot Entity, on 23 August 2020 - 07:11 PM, said:

This is silly. If your sensory perceptions can't be trusted then how do you know any sensory perceptions you have of the spiritual world can be ᴛ ʀ ᴜ ꜱ ᴛ ⱻ ᴆ¿

I was merely responding to this question. It's a perfectly fine question to ask. There's no reason it should be directed at me in particular though. I can't tell what you have doubts about, but you often act like a person who doesn't have them, or doesn't have enough of them.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Doubt and continually renewed faith is an intrinsic part of being religious. I know I sound kind of spergy when I have an answer for literally every topic and a Bible verse to boot. But these answers arose out doubts that I immediately sought to quench by seeking out answers for, and it made my faith stronger in the end. What you see is the end product of all that. I definitely ask questions.

• Balls of Steel Forever

I know this may belong in what are you listening to now, but twas not the point

Something is wrong with society when a persons artform that is nigh exclusively motivated by being open about sex
And destigmatizing natural feminine stuff, along with natural masculine stuff I don't know the word that best describes that, feminism? masculism?
I don't think the songs vaginoplasty and rub are like focused on feminism, and tent in your pants and dick in the air is not really focused on masculism, although could be seen as it
so I'll leave it at stuff
And not typically taken very seriously which is fine
and is definitely part of her intention
Along with shock being a heavy part of her artform

I also have not listened to her whole foray of music,
but I've listened to alot of it,
that's just what I could gather.

Comes out after 5 years
And is like for once
It's not a time to joke

religious or not
I feel like this might be a coming sign of the apocalypse

This post has been edited by The Overman: 23 August 2020 - 11:51 PM

User is offline   Kyanos 

View PostData Hivemind Thot Entity, on 23 August 2020 - 10:53 AM, said:

Not true. For example:

Attached Image: Capture.PNG

• Balls of Steel Forever

Rand Paul introducing a bill to ban no knock warrants on a federal level
Rand Paul School Act

This is one of the few reasons I like Rand, even though I butt heads with him on alot of issues
He seems to want to change things for the better.
I hope we get more people like him in the government, that genuinely care.

It a bit surprising that a democrat didn't pass bills such as this before he did
but the democrats are just banking that blind hatred for trump
and not actually doing anything
will result in more votes

I'm going to vote for Biden
because I don't like trump being president
yes he's kept us out of war
but under him our nation has become incredibly divided
I feel like things could be handled alot better

I don't think bidens a good candidate by any means
He has supported unnecessary war in the past
helped fund state prisons with mandatory minimums for prison sentencing
and he's senile

But trumps handling of the protests
breaking apart the protests near his street for a photo op
painting Black Lives Matter on the street
and not pushing for any real kind of reform himself

Is just unforgivable

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostThe Overman, on 29 August 2020 - 02:55 AM, said:

but under him our nation has become incredibly divided

which started while Osama Bin Obama was in the whitehouse
the problem with leftist is that they have selective memory and like to re-write history
stop watching cnn, msnbc, cbs, abc, nbc, etc., etc.

But trumps handling of the protests
breaking apart the protests near his street for a photo op

which was ordered by the park police, not the orange man
the 'peaceful protestors' were warned three times 40 minutes ahead of curfew to disperse because they were becoming violent and started throwing bricks, fireworks, and other objects
stop reading vox, huff pos, wapo, etc., etc.

fyi, donny doesn't have the authority to invade states or force them to enact anti-riot policies. He can only order the protection of federal buildings.
All these riots being let alone to run rampant and cause death and damage are the responsibility of the state governors and city mayors. The federal government can't act without the authorization of the state.

Also: you're not voting for biden, you're voting for harris

This post has been edited by Forge: 29 August 2020 - 08:20 AM

User is offline   Forge 

Honestly think about it;
if trump signed an executive order to shut down all these riots, the state and local authorities, as well as the legacy media, would spin it that he was the orange authoritarian which used the military against his own people. the people that dindo nuthin other than exercise their 1st amendment right of peaceful assembly. If these dem govs and mayors felt that their cities and constituents were really in danger, they would do something about it themselves. The evil cheeto dictator overstepped his authority.

tinfoil hat theory:
facebook, twitter, and smartphones all had massive increase in ownership and usage in 2010-2011.
2011-2012: identity politics goes from fringe nutjobs, to mainstream hot topic

This post has been edited by Forge: 29 August 2020 - 08:53 AM

User is offline   Phredreeke 

View PostForge, on 29 August 2020 - 08:18 AM, said:

Posted Image

User is offline   Hank 

Posted Image

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostForge, on 29 August 2020 - 08:18 AM, said:

which started while Osama Bin Obama was in the whitehouse
the problem with leftist is that they have selective memory and like to re-write history
stop watching cnn, msnbc, cbs, abc, nbc, etc., etc.

which was ordered by the park police, not the orange man
the 'peaceful protestors' were warned three times 40 minutes ahead of curfew to disperse because they were becoming violent and started throwing bricks, fireworks, and other objects
stop reading vox, huff pos, wapo, etc., etc.

fyi, donny doesn't have the authority to invade states or force them to enact anti-riot policies. He can only order the protection of federal buildings.
All these riots being let alone to run rampant and cause death and damage are the responsibility of the state governors and city mayors. The federal government can't act without the authorization of the state.

Honestly there are multiple reasons
for me to not want trump as president
and those things I mentioned were just a tip of the tongue

Should a president not allow trans people in the military when tricare only covers therapy and hormone replacement therapy
Which is minuscule compared to other military spending habits
Should a president make racist remarks
Should a president cut taxes for corporations
Should a president continue to be friendly with Saudi Arabia
Should a president have his cronies have secret meetings with the Russian government
Should a president minimize lands for national parks
Should a president treat illegal immigrants as subhuman
Should a president remove the steps put in place to make more affordable health care for all people
Should a president enforce less regulations on banks
Should a president support printing money during this crisis for unemployment
instead of finding an alternative solution

And I'm sure I could pick him apart more if I wanted to.

Would I prefer Rand Paul even though I hate some of his ideas over Biden, any day
But I don't have that choice as a vote for Paul would be futile

This post has been edited by The Overman: 29 August 2020 - 01:31 PM

• Duke Plus Developer

Trans people are a perfect fit for the US military. An abundance of testosterone, high suicide rate and most of the world hates them.

bad-dum tss

User is offline   Outtagum 

You should change your name to Savage Dan.

• Balls of Steel Forever

NVM

I'm legitimately voting for Trump

Kamala Harris's stance on the anti-lynching bill is some preferential treatment privileged shit
She doesn't even argue Pauls point
Neither does Booker until the very end
And his argument is moot because we get situations
where judges abuse sentences all the time

They just pretend his point wasn't legitimate

Rand Paul Kamala Harris Anti-Lynching Boogaloo

If that bill is passed IDK public auto castration along with auto cannibalism of such fellatio while on fire?

maybe

Give the rich money, sure, Trump, go ahead
Take Russia in the rear end, IDC
Fuck our economy up

But give a teenager a lengthened sentence for punching someone and racial slurs
when assault and hate crimes already cover such a thing

is absolutely nonsensical
and morally void

User is offline   Forge 

Harris constantly uses her race and gender as a crutch, but is empty and vapid.

best video to come out of the dem debates. enjoy it before youtube removes it for 'reasons'

This post has been edited by Forge: 30 August 2020 - 07:21 AM

User is offline   Forge 

wtf?
are the dems even trying at this point?

https://twitter.com/...505836511522817

User is offline   Phredreeke 

Based Tulsi

User is offline   Kyanos 

View PostForge, on 01 September 2020 - 09:14 AM, said:

wtf?
are the dems even trying at this point?

https://twitter.com/...505836511522817

Trying?

To win? No.

To make it look like they're trying to win? Barely.

To destroy the nuclear family? Always.

• Duke Plus Developer

COVID deaths per capita in the US aren't the worst:

https://www.axios.co...37520911cd.html

7 other countries are worse, including some "more responsible" countries like Belgium and Sweden. US stats are nothing to brag about. But the idea that the US stands out as a COVID nightmare at a national level is propaganda.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Sweden had no full lockdown or mask mandate, which is effectively how most of America handled covid. From a policy standpoint, Sweden was the model example. I was even telling a friend recently, just let people live their lives. If they're wrong, they'll die for their beliefs, don't you worry.

This post has been edited by Data Hivemind Thot Entity: 01 September 2020 - 01:59 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

The funniest thing to me is that the Official COVID Death Count ™ is 861,234, while the world population is over 7.809 billion.

Even if you take into account the official numbers for everything, which are surely exaggerated, that means it's only killed 0.000110% of the world population. Who gives a fuck? lmao

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostJimmy, on 01 September 2020 - 06:39 PM, said:

The funniest thing to me is that the Official COVID Death Count ™ is 861,234, while the world population is over 7.809 billion.

Even if you take into account the official numbers for everything, which are surely exaggerated, that means it's only killed 0.000110% of the world population. Who gives a fuck? lmao

Posted Image

User is offline   Hank 

Not sure if to post this here now or in the Covid thread

Just How Deep Is Your Coronavirus Religion?
https://www.realclea...ion_575883.html
Again, please stop and imagine the many layers of his agony. Having done that, please ask yourself in your relative comfort just how deep your corona-religion is? Is it so deep that you’ll continue to turn a blind eye to the global suffering that’s taking place so that you can feel safe from a virus that thankfully kills so few?

I say: Over a hundred years ago, the US fought a war, and won with their allies. The ongoing pandemic back then, the Spanish Flu, had secondary priority.
In a hundred years from now people will look back and marvel at the largest blunder, engineered by sciencism and enforced by governments.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

We already turn a blind eye to solvable and real third world problems like hunger and slavery.

Guest_Bubble Gum Chewer_*

View PostJimmy, on 01 September 2020 - 07:54 PM, said:

We already turn a blind eye to solvable and real third world problems like hunger and slavery.

We ain't paying attention to things like tuberculosis or flu seasons that kill thousands every year either. People dying is fact of life until media and government comes up with another war or engineers corona. Gotta love conformity. Not.

Share this topic:

• 33 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options