Duke4.net Forums: HRP not displaying wide screen menu textures - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

HRP not displaying wide screen menu textures

User is offline   Avenger 

Hello,

I've successfully got the HRP working but it's not displaying the wide screen manu textures leaving unsightly black bars on the sides of my 1920x1080 monitor despite the widescreen version of the files being left untouched since install.

How do I get eduke32 to load this folder properly instead of the default 4:3 textures?

Thanks.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostAvenger, on 08 July 2019 - 05:33 PM, said:

I've successfully got the HRP working but it's not displaying the wide screen manu textures leaving unsightly black bars on the sides of my 1920x1080 monitor despite the widescreen version of the files being left untouched since install.
How do I get eduke32 to load this folder properly instead of the default 4:3 textures?
Only by making the developers improve EDuke32 to display wide screen menu tiles with the correct aspect ratio (plus some other stuff probably).

View PostLeoD, on 09 July 2019 - 05:30 AM, said:

Only by making the developers improve EDuke32 to display wide screen menu tiles with the correct aspect ratio (plus some other stuff probably).

So it's not possible?

If that's the case, why do these assets exist then?

User is online   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

We have them there for the case they will eventually work. Right now they literally do nothing. You can just as well remove them manually from the pack if you want, it won't cause any problems.

This post has been edited by NightFright: 09 July 2019 - 05:48 AM

View PostNightFright, on 09 July 2019 - 05:48 AM, said:

We have them there for the case they will eventually work. Right now they literally do nothing. You can just as well remove them manually from the pack if you want, it won't cause any problems.

That's unfortunate.

Thanks for letting me know.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options