Duke4.net Forums: O.J. Simpson. 25 years later. - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

O.J. Simpson. 25 years later.  "a/k/a The Trial of the Century thread."

I'll start off with these two clips.

25 years ago to this day O.J. Simpson led police on a slow chase on Interstate 405 that was televised worldwide being accused of double murder of his ex-wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ronald Goldman. Ultimately he was acquitted but do you believe O.J. Simpson got away with double murder? Should he be retried? It made an memorable reference in Duke Nukem 3D with the chase, "Innocent?" and "Guilty!" Billboards.

Recently O.J. now has a Twitter account: https://twitter.com/therealoj32

I wonder how the Kardashians got so popular is it because of their father Robert?

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

I SEE OJ AND HE LOOKS SCARED.

This post has been edited by Radar: 19 June 2019 - 01:27 PM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Jason Simpson did it. OJ covered it up.

User is online   Mark 

Some evidence points to his guilt. Some evidence did not. I don't claim to know. He was found not guilty and thats fine by me.

User is offline   DNSKILL5 

• Honored Donor

He cannot be retried for the same crime if there has already been a verdict. By law, he is innocent, even if there is later evidence that proves otherwise. The only way he could serve any time is if they put him on trial for another offense that is brought up based on new evidence, which is very unlikely to happen at this point. I feel like he will confess to murder or reclaim his innocence on his deathbed, and even then, how would we know he was telling the truth?

I personally, as someone who is not a detective or witness, believe it was his son that killed them. I don't think OJ would do it, even if he was abusive to the woman previously.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I also agree that there seems to be a lot of evidence OJ covered up the crimes for his son. The "innocent" story has as much "plot holes" as the "guilty" one, but the "cover up theory" perfectly accounts for most of the strangeness in the case.

If someone found undeniable evidence of this he could be tried for conspiracy and obstruction of justice.

This post has been edited by BlitZ: 19 June 2019 - 05:09 PM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

OJ did it guys. A 2006 Fox interview/confession that was quashed was dug up and aired last year.

This post has been edited by Radar: 19 June 2019 - 07:37 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Charlie = Jason Simpson

This post has been edited by BlitZ: 19 June 2019 - 08:43 PM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

OJ didn't even pay his lawyers after his murder trial, and went to jail in 2008 for robbery. He has no moral character and would never take the blame for his son's crimes. As a football player, his violent outbursts could be linked to CTE. IMO Conspiracies are invented by folks trying to find pattern and order in a chaotic world.

This post has been edited by Radar: 20 June 2019 - 03:53 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

What's more chaotic than your son killing your wife? There's too much evidence that the Official Story is just as false as OJ being completely innocent. I think he was there, but I don't think he did it. That's why there is conflicting circumstantial evidence. Remember, the idea that he did it is ALSO a conspiracy theory.

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

Jim I know you're like 1/8th black but you really gotta drop this one man. 1994 was a long time ago. The man is guilty.

This post has been edited by Person of Color: 24 June 2019 - 10:49 PM

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

Seriously though:

Broke: O.J. Did it.

Woke: Jason Simpson did it.

Sounding your penishole with huge, hard redpills:

-Jason Simpson did it.

-O.J. was already developing sociopathy from CTE at the time, which was medically unknown in 1994. Hence his "scripted," "fake," behavior that has made him look guilty since (i.e., emotionless Bronco grieving).

-O.J. fuccbois who defend his character are full of shit. O.J. had character 10 or 20 years before that. An incredibly intelligent, well spoken man who was even able to hide the fact he was illiterate. The O.J. of the 70's and 80's was a completely different person than the O.J. of the 90's.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostPerson of Color, on 24 June 2019 - 10:49 PM, said:

Jim I know you're like 1/8th black but you really gotta drop this one man. 1994 was a long time ago. The man is guilty.

We must stand in solidarity against you cracka mothafuckas.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

1/8 black in 2019 - privileged white cisgender microagressing pro-Trump male

1/8 black in 1960 - black enough to get kicked off a bus in the jim crow south

And the times they are a changin'.

This post has been edited by Gaydar: 25 June 2019 - 06:12 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options