Duke4.net Forums: Mortal Kombat 11 - Duke4.net Forums

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mortal Kombat 11  "Makes no since at all"

User is offline   Zaxx 

• Banned

From some of Boon's tweets it really seems like that on top of them using Arnold's appearance he is also going to the voice acting. Couldn't be more excited honestly. :(

User is offline   Outtagum 

User is offline   Steve 64 

if you don't want to see spoilers don't watch the video

I have mix feelings about the story line.

User is offline   MrFlibble 

Okay, I watched that Terminator versus RoboCop trailer, to my mind it's extremely odd and violence is over-the-top. I don't know what to say really, it's completely unrealistic but did not feel like homage to either franchise, just like something someone somehow thought would be cool, like a weird joke. But the entire thing is a great way of getting desensitised to violence IMO.

Maybe I'm just getting old ;)

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

• Once you start doubting, there's no end to it

It's not you, this is the direction WB went with, so that's the new whole point of the franchise right now, to be fugly, gritty and violent as much as possible. In fact they don't even care anymore about the old lore of MK, which kind of explains why new writing is crappy, they just don't give a single f.

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 29 May 2020 - 11:47 AM

User is offline   MrFlibble 

Yesterday I realised what those new MK fights remind me of:

Except there's less variety in action because it's a video game and fights take place within a single arena generally.

This post has been edited by MrFlibble: 30 May 2020 - 04:56 AM

User is offline   Steve 64 

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options