Duke4.net Forums: 5 sided sprites - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 sided sprites

User is offline   11bush 

Hi,

I have started making some maps and adding custom artwork and things, I am just having some trouble adding new 5 sided sprites. I have the artwork completed I just can't seem to get it to show anything more than the front face. I put the starting sprite in the definitions and used actions to set the type at 5, but I haven't messed around with duke in about 15 years so I am not doing so well, haha.

Another issue I'm having is that I want to add more sprites that I can interact with like a vent that breaks when I shoot it, but I can't figure out how to do it short of just changing the art for the sprites that are already coded for that. I'm sure it is simple but I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks for any help, and sorry if I am posting in the wrong place.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Fury! ;) © 2019 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options