Duke4.net Forums: Lesson 1 (Strip Club Music) - Duke Nukem Forever 2001 version - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lesson 1 (Strip Club Music) - Duke Nukem Forever 2001 version

User is offline   spessu_sb 

View PostJimmy 100MPH, on 14 April 2019 - 09:33 AM, said:

DNF 10th Anniversary

Damn that sounds weird. I'm just so used to the actual game's release date annoucement waiting instead. Man times have changed..

User is offline   Mr.Torture 

I'd love to hear a full version of Gigadeth from E3 1998 in high quality...
Maybe some day...

View PostLunick, on 31 March 2019 - 03:53 PM, said:

Lee has graced us with another track, the strip club music from the end of the Duke Nukem Forever 2001 trailer

View PostMr.Torture, on 27 May 2019 - 04:25 PM, said:

I'd love to hear a full version of Gigadeth from E3 1998 in high quality...

Not to stray too far from the main topic, but does anyone happen to know if James Michael Grote aka Gigadeath is still around and can be contacted somewhere? Not only is he likely one of the very few on the planet to still have the DNF E3 1998 theme in its original high quality, but he also composed a series of deathmatch albums for Quake, which have been personally recommended by John Romero and used by id at their E3 1997 demonstration of Quake 2, that are similarly near lost forever.

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

He had a website years ago which featured higher quality piece sof the E3 98 theme, but I don't think it exists anymore.

Someone actually did an edit of the theme using the two sample pieces that were on his website:

This post has been edited by Commando Nukem: 28 May 2019 - 05:52 PM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options