Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] Poison Heart - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] Poison Heart  "Snow city / Xmas / hi-tech"

User is offline   underTaker 

View PostForge, on 26 February 2019 - 10:28 AM, said:

get a beta-tester, rookie

Me:
https://en.meming.world/images/en/thumb/1/17/Monkey_Puppet.jpg/300px-Monkey_Puppet.jpg

But about the map - absolutely loved it, though little green fuckers kept my heart rate at way too high levels :lol:

User is offline   ck3D 

Thanks man, stoked you enjoyed it. That's kind of type of adrenaline rush I was hoping the 'little green fuckers' would give the player, so that every counter would be a 'oh shit!' kind of moment. I sort of feel like the average Duke enemy is never strong enough to carry such a weight anymore unless in particularly creative set-ups, and the monsters who had the most of that type of potential (i.e.. Battlelords), players learn to tame a long time ago. So I was hoping those wouldn't just be a nuisance but also make for frenetic challenges.

User is offline   Perro Seco 

I liked your map a lot. I enjoyed exploring this colorful city with lots of small details. What I liked the most was looking through the windows to the outside; great views.

Difficulty was a bit excessive in the power station area. Not a big problem, but I couldn't pass it without saving-loading a lot. :D

Great to see it works on classic renderer, that's the cherry on top, what makes the map perfect.

And now some questions...

Spoiler

User is offline   ck3D 

View PostPerro Seco, on 11 July 2019 - 02:13 AM, said:

I liked your map a lot. I enjoyed exploring this colorful city with lots of small details. What I liked the most was looking through the windows to the outside; great views.

Difficulty was a bit excessive in the power station area. Not a big problem, but I couldn't pass it without saving-loading a lot. :D

Great to see it works on classic renderer, that's the cherry on top, what makes the map perfect.

And now some questions...

Spoiler

Thanks a lot for your feedback, Perro Seco. Glad you liked the map so much.

Regarding your questions:

Spoiler

This post has been edited by ck3D: 11 July 2019 - 12:02 PM

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Fury! ;) © 2019 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options