• 22 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Duke Being Put To Pasture?

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

It seems that no one really disputes that Duke has been put out to pasture. The disagreements are about why it happened, whether it should have happened and a hundred other things of little relevance. Of course, it is possible that Duke will return from the pasture some day and the franchise will be resurrected, as does happen to IPs from time to time. But again, does anyone really dispute that the pasteurization of Duke has occurred? With that settled, perhaps the thread should be closed.

User is online   Jimmy 

• 1776 World Wide

I think you will find behind every right leaning poster on Duke4.net (except Blue Lightning) there is a realistic yet idealistic thinker who became disappointed in American/Western liberalism.

This post has been edited by BlitZ: 19 June 2019 - 05:40 AM

View PostTrooper Dan, on 18 June 2019 - 10:22 PM, said:

There certainly are plenty of fakers out there who are in the gaming space purely to push their political agendas. But are you referring to johnny? As far as I can tell he is a real gamer who likes games. He never claimed to have any serious investment in the Duke Nukem character or franchise. Nothing wrong with that. He came to the forum after playing Alien Armageddon. It's possible to like games and also be passionate about politics/social justice and not be a fraud or "simulacrum". Just saying.

"Simulacrum"? Pfffh... What is this, Marathon? :rolleyes:

Joking aside, I am quite confused by your use of the term "pasteurisation". Is it supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing? I know it is literally a food processing technique to make products last longer and reduce the risk of food poisoning, but it is the first time I have ever seen someone use the word figuratively. Do you not mean "sanitisation" here? :huh:

This post has been edited by johnnythewolf: 19 June 2019 - 06:00 AM

User is offline   gemeaux333 

Duke Nukem is not dead, he just decided to take a few years of RNR and to run for president (why haven't Schwartzy done it ?)

Duke’s not dead, he’s missing in action. Paraphrasing a Phil Ochs quote.

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

• Once you start doubting, there's no end to it

View PostRadar, on 18 June 2019 - 03:17 PM, said:

Don't make a second enemy for no reason.

You're Romanian, you're already his enemy. :P

Hungarians, Romanians, Estonians. We shall form an united Eastern European front.

Our conservatives are fucking morons, though. I don't trust them at all. I mean, with shit like this:

https://estonianworl...foreign-visits/

https://estonianworl...is-responsible/

"Martin Helme’s (EKRE’s deputy leader and the new finance minister – editor) appeal for a “white Estonia,” and his slogan, “If they’re black, send them back” (Kui on must, näita ust) is deeply offensive in Western societies, even conservatives."

The country slowly rose to prominence in the last decade without these people doing a god damn thing and now that they're in power, they wanna send us back to the stone age. I have black friends who are intelligent, productive TAX PAYING members of society and they get harassed because of these cunts. I fought against them in my teens and I would still fight against them now.

That's really simplifying it, man. There are better options always and every choice matters, even if it's a subtle one.

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

• Once you start doubting, there's no end to it

View Postthricecursed, on 19 June 2019 - 08:12 AM, said:

they wanna send us back to the stone age.

The whole world is already getting there thanks to leftist except some countries with culture are getting degraded in that aspect too. That's the point of so-called "progressivism" which is completely opposite of progress.

Either way, I doubt Estonia is a country that is governed by right-wingers, let alone conservatives, Estonia is a member of NATO after all, the stuff you posted sounds like usual political PR bullshit (kinda like with anti-Trump articles except not as bad). Other than that, I bet you could get a lot of dirt if you tried to dig for the information.

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 19 June 2019 - 09:07 AM

User is offline   gemeaux333 

Basically politicians are not more morons than the others, they are just poorly to not mediatised when they do a good job !
After all, the fruit never fall far from the tree, you find exactly the sames in "civilian/everyday life" !

This post has been edited by gemeaux333: 19 June 2019 - 09:16 AM

User is online   Jimmy 

• 1776 World Wide

Most politicians just want you to believe they're morons, so they can keep pushing the evil one's agenda behind the scenes with the average person none the wiser.

This post has been edited by BlitZ: 19 June 2019 - 09:18 AM

View PostSledgehammer, on 19 June 2019 - 09:06 AM, said:

Either way, I doubt Estonia is a country that is governed by right-wingers, let alone conservatives, Estonia is a member of NATO after all, the stuff you posted sounds like usual political PR bullshit (kinda like with anti-Trump articles except not as bad). Other than that, I bet you could get a lot of dirt if you tried to dig for the information.

It's a coalition government and EKRE is literally a far right political party who now have members occupying key positions, so yes, they are governing, but thankfully they aren't the only ones.

Now you speak the truth, comrade.

Edit: Not too sure about the American politicians with compassion, though.

This post has been edited by thricecursed: 19 June 2019 - 09:56 AM

That's not compassion, that's political pandering. Is that what you meant in the first place?

http://dookie.duke4.net/signal.png

User is online   Jimmy 

• 1776 World Wide

He's already brought back jobs. Trump has made plenty of errors. But he's the best money/jobs president this country has had in over a hundred years.

• Duke Plus Developer

That's nice, but we could have had that with a President who didn't make a fool of himself. Any generic Republican would support the same red-tape cutting policies, but (hopefully) without the added baggage of idiotic twitter outbursts, rampant lying, constant internal firings and recriminations, sex scandals, etc. Right now we are in a position where all those jobs and more are likely to be erased after the next election, because enough people (myself included) will simply not vote for someone that trashy.

User is online   Jimmy 

• 1776 World Wide

Hahaha you guys are such unscrupulous faggots. The tarriffs are being applied to cheaters who would kill you for a nickel. Fuck them. Buy American.

Trump will win in 2020 despite your soppy wet cunts moaning about MUH DECENCY. Stop being a pussy and get your head in the game. We're on the brink of the destruction of this country and you're worried the president banged a hooker 20 years ago?

Hillary Clinton eats children.

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

View PostTrooper Dan, on 19 June 2019 - 10:58 AM, said:

That's nice, but we could have had that with a President who didn't make a fool of himself. Any generic Republican would support the same red-tape cutting policies, but (hopefully) without the added baggage of idiotic twitter outbursts, rampant lying, constant internal firings and recriminations, whore scandals, etc. Right now we are in a position where all those jobs and more are likely to be erased after the next election, because enough people (myself included) will simply not vote for someone that trashy.

The entire problem is that the left is focused on "image," "appearance," and "what everyone else thinks of us."

This isn't fucking high school. It's global politics. Quite frankly, most of the countries we disrespect show so much disdain for THEIR OWN CITIZENS they deserve nothing back. We are self sustaining and don't need these people.

Yes, that incluses most of Europe, and Asia too. If you think the Kalergi Plan stops with whites you're full of shit.

When the plebs learn thay the world was run by pedovores they're gonna slink into the shadows and never utter a word again.

This post has been edited by Person of Color: 19 June 2019 - 11:43 AM

Oh No I cAn't bUy $2 bOoTlEg CaSiO F-91W's oN aLiExPrEsS aNyMoRe

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostBlitZ, on 19 June 2019 - 11:34 AM, said:

Trump will win in 2020 despite your soppy wet cunts moaning about MUH DECENCY. Stop being a pussy and get your head in the game. We're on the brink of the destruction of this country and you're worried the president banged a hooker 20 years ago?

Hookers is the very least of it. The real worry here is that an entire generation now believes that the Republican party is irredeemably evil. To be fair, that would largely be true anyway, but Trump has made it much worse. This matters because the kind of policies you want for job growth are not promoted by the opposition. Do you really want the left to have a free hand because Trump has made Republicans unelectable on a national level? If you care about the destruction of this country then you should be playing the long game. The battle over immigration perfectly illustrates what is wrong with Trump. We actually have more illegal immigration now than we had under Obama, so his efforts have been useless or counterproductive. The Republican party gets all the heat for hating on immigrants while making zero or negative progress on the goal of reducing illegal immigration. It's a lose-lose.

EDIT: Also Duke is out to pasture and no one even cares, they only want to talk about Trump. Poor guy.

This post has been edited by Trooper Dan: 19 June 2019 - 12:11 PM

Mike Pence for president in 2024 anyone?

User is online   Jimmy 

• 1776 World Wide

Hahahahah do you really believe that? Trump will win in 2020. Are you a betting man?

View PostBlitZ, on 19 June 2019 - 12:37 PM, said:

Hahahahah do you really believe that? Trump will win in 2020. Are you a betting man?

Trump will be term-limited by the end of 2024. Do you want Mike Pence carry on his legacy if Trump wins in 2020?

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 19 June 2019 - 12:46 PM

User is online   Jimmy 

• 1776 World Wide

Donald Trump Jr. 2024

User is online   Jimmy 

• 1776 World Wide

Nikki Haley is a cuckservative. I still laugh thinking about her roaming the halls of the UN begging for people to support her dumb initiative and not a single person backed her. Trump banished her to the UN for a reason.

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostBlitZ, on 19 June 2019 - 12:37 PM, said:

Trump would lose against Biden but he could beat a lot of the Dem candidates. It's possible that they will put up someone unelectable but I think it's more likely they will go with Biden or someone safe like that. Yeah I do believe that if the Dems nominate anyone electable, they will win, and I would be willing to make a small wager on that. But I will wait until we see who the nominee actually is.

View PostTrooper Dan, on 19 June 2019 - 11:58 AM, said:

Hookers is the very least of it. The real worry here is that an entire generation now believes that the Republican party is irredeemably evil. To be fair, that would largely be true anyway, but Trump has made it much worse. This matters because the kind of policies you want for job growth are not promoted by the opposition. Do you really want the left to have a free hand because Trump has made Republicans unelectable on a national level? If you care about the destruction of this country then you should be playing the long game. The battle over immigration perfectly illustrates what is wrong with Trump. We actually have more illegal immigration now than we had under Obama, so his efforts have been useless or counterproductive. The Republican party gets all the heat for hating on immigrants while making zero or negative progress on the goal of reducing illegal immigration. It's a lose-lose.

EDIT: Also Duke is out to pasture and no one even cares, they only want to talk about Trump. Poor guy.

Surface level normie ANALysis (God I love that word)

User is online   Jimmy 

• 1776 World Wide

You really think a creepy rich white old pedophile can beat Trump?

He already won because they tried that before.

Share this topic:

• 22 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options