• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The ESRGAN AI Upscale non-Duke thread

User is offline   Phredreeke 

Posted Image

Short description of process to make the above

1. upscale initial texture to 4x with XBRZ
2. run XBRZ upscale through camenduru's stable diffusion space I used 0.35 denoising strength and 1 as seed, with a resolution of 384x512. The input prompt is the same as for the pic on the last page which is what clip interrogate gave from the HRP texture
a woman in a red bikini posing for a picture, digital art, by Hugh Hughes, sots art, torchlit, package cover, in clothes! highly detailed, hot coffee

3. the result was then run through codeformer with background enhance turned off, then downscaled back again 384x512

384x512 is approximately the aspect ratio of the original (4:5), from what I can tell stable diffusion needs the resolution of each axis to be a multiple of 64

For comparison this is the pre-Codeformer image

This post has been edited by Phredreeke: 24 January 2023 - 11:37 AM

User is offline   MrFlibble 

Impressive! I made a post in the Daggerfall Workshop forums, your method might work well on NPC flats too I suppose.

BTW, the clip interrogator method also works very well for the SD upscaler that I linked on the last page. There's also the matter of how much you're willing to edit the prompt after interrogator generates it, you have no idea how many time I've seen CLIP described a texture as a fire hydrant...

Posted Image

This is an ancient painting that depict the terrible "Sukētobōdo no akuma ni notta neko" (Cat On Skateboard Demon) from the japanese folklore. It breaks into homes at 3AM driving families crazy by performing elaborate stunts that trashes all proprieties and babbling a lot of cringeworthy cat-based jokes and dank memes. The only way to calm it down, or even prevent its appearance, is wear an amulet made from one piece of a "Puss In Boots" DVD.

Posted Image

(upscaled the original tile similarly to how I did the poster above, except that before I ran it through SD I added a ton of noise to the image, I then took the top half of the resulting image, and ran through CLIP interrogator to get a new prompt which I used to run it through SD again except at twice the size, at first try the fishnets appeared clearly distorted so I added that to the prompt and ran it again)

Probably overkill for an image that was originally 49 pixels wide

User is online   Rellik 

View PostPhredreeke, on 24 January 2023 - 11:35 AM, said:

Posted Image
Spoiler

I took my own crack at it with deliberate_v2

First, I started with a generic prompt that I promptly forgot, something like "bright red lingerie, black background" or something. I kept cycling renders until I got a close enough pose.
Attached Image: 00258-3557019218.png

Once I had that, i locked in the seed and sent the image and seed over to img2img, and promptly replaced it with the Tonight poster image to get a closer pose, from there I kept on tweaking the prompt.

Prompt I used:
Spoiler

Attached Image: 00151-3557019218.png
cursed result when I didn't have woman in the prompt:
Spoiler

I took out the text on the original poster for a cleaner background and got this result:
Attached Image: 00130-3557019218.png

Finally, a little photoshop to put in the text and minor touchups:
Attached Image: tonight2.png

User is online   Rellik 

While I am at it for tonight, here's Exotica:
Attached Image: exoticafv3.png

Similar process as above, except I went straight to img2img and kept cycling seeds until both the pose and that damn flower both showed up
Spoiler
Fingers aren't too horrific which is surprising.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: 00474-1464827899.png

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

A couple of attempts as Blood's grim reaper...

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made using JWL watercolor model

User is offline   MrFlibble 

Hey, this OotS strip is making a joke about AIs, right? :)
https://www.giantitp...s/oots1281.html

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options