Duke4.net Forums: Looking for people to play with BloodGDX multiplayer - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for people to play with BloodGDX multiplayer

User is offline   MissingNO 

Hi guys,

I dont know about many people that would like to play BloodGDX with me and test multiplayer. If you would like to create some Blood multiplayer group, that would me nice. We can play through Hamachi, or do you know about better software?

User is offline   malvado 

View PostMissingNO, on 26 July 2018 - 10:56 AM, said:

Hi guys,

I dont know about many people that would like to play BloodGDX with me and test multiplayer. If you would like to create some Blood multiplayer group, that would me nice. We can play through Hamachi, or do you know about better software?

I'd love to play but when I tried there was too much lag (host was probably way too far away). Was it you in that /vr/ thread like two weeks back? If it was I played with you then (wewlad).

User is offline   Tekedon 

I had extreme lag with version 0.793 but 0.794 seemed to fix it :( Played with my brother, neighbour countries (sweden/finland) but his connection sucks, but still worked fine.

User is offline   daMann 

View PostMissingNO, on 26 July 2018 - 10:56 AM, said:

Hi guys,

The Blood Discord has people all the time trying to organize games. It's the most "realtime" we've got right now...

https://discord.gg/C89Pnz <-- There is a way to get an EU or US tag so you can make sure you end up hooking up with the right folks time and distance wise...

GLHF!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options