Duke4.net Forums: Is George Broussard acting stupid or what? - Duke4.net Forums

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is George Broussard acting stupid or what?

User is offline   Psyrgery 

Interesting response from 3DRealms.

I guess Take2 are acting like a bunch of idtios and they'll get what they deserve. The development for DNF was looking as if it was finally reaching its goal, but those morons had to halt it.

Oh well, let's see what happens next. To me, 3DR looks as the winner of all this.

Sad thing is, whoever wins, we lose ( AvT, lol ;) Apogee Vs Take2dators ;) )

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Surprisingly, 3D Realms explicitly notes that it continues to work on "the development of" Duke Nukem Forever, though "it released the majority of its employees working on the development" because of a "lack of funding to sustain the high level of development."

"[3D Realms/Apogee Ltd.] admits that it has continually worked on the development of the DNF for many years, and continues to do so," reads the specific clause.

Bolded is the most important part, imho.

User is offline   Delekhan 

View PostLt.Havoc, on Jun 22 2009, 12:49 PM, said:

Well, we can only hope, because that would speed things up a lot.....

Most of the time contract spats get settled out of court and quickly because usually both sides agree to some minor changes to the contract, an exchange of money and usually try to keep the contract intact. Of course sometimes it just gets ugly especially when one side just wants everything and refuses to listen which is always a possibility. Though usually businesses try to settle these things behind closed doors instead of airing it in the public.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options