Duke4.net Forums: Singleplayer Map (no Name yet) - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Singleplayer Map (no Name yet)

User is offline   uLTra 

Forge, on 02 January 2019 - 02:47 PM, said:

Is it polymer only, or can it be played in classic as well?

There will be completely no light if you play in classic mode. I used only Point and Spot Lights.

User is online   Mark 

Create a text file in the main directory and name it autoexec.cfg
type this in snd_speech "4"
That does the same thing as turning off Duke voice from the game's main menu. Since everybody has their regular settings.cfg files set with their own preferences, its best not to include one with your mod. Thats why autoexec.cfg is created. It allows you apply your important changes without affecting the rest.

For each enemy find the "killit" command. Look for the "spawn" ??? command right before or after killit. Delete spawn and the item name.

This post has been edited by Mark: 02 January 2019 - 03:31 PM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

uLTra, on 02 January 2019 - 03:11 PM, said:

There will be completely no light if you play in classic mode. I used only Point and Spot Lights.

Alright.
I was able to help you with your last one, but this one looks like it may be a little too demanding for my comp.

User is offline   uLTra 

Mark, on 02 January 2019 - 03:17 PM, said:

Create a text file in the main directory and name it autoexec.cfg
type this in snd_speech "4"
That does the same thing as turning off Duke voice from the game's main menu. Since everybody has their regular settings.cfg files set with their own preferences, its best not to include one with your mod. Thats why autoexec.cfg is created. It allows you apply your important changes without affecting the rest.

That's what I was looking for and that's exactly the reason I was looking for another solution. Thanks!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options