Duke4.net Forums: Rusty's secret weapons - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rusty's secret weapons

User is offline   xenoxols 

So apparently Rusty can get a Remington 1858 revolver somewhere. Can somebody tell me where to find it?

View Postxenoxols, on 01 June 2018 - 01:12 PM, said:

So apparently Rusty can get a Remington 1858 revolver somewhere. Can somebody tell me where to find it?

You must play Welcome to Millhaven of Ep1 up until you get to face the boss Jekyll. You must fight him with the default, non-upgraded, revolver single-handled. You must make sure you don't shoot him when he crouches to reload. When he'll fall if you did it correctly the gun will appear on his body and you'll have to quickly grab it before it's too late.

It is advised that you save in front of the door leading to him just so you can try again. Remember, 1 non-upgraded default revolver and no shooting when he is reloading.

This post has been edited by TheDragonLiner: 01 June 2018 - 10:14 PM

User is online   Jblade 

this has been changed in EP3 since it was quite buggy, now you just need to beat the boss and his revolvers will be unlocked automatically (there's also a backup where the pistols will appear on his cryotube)

View PostJblade, on 01 June 2018 - 11:13 PM, said:

this has been changed in EP3 since it was quite buggy, now you just need to beat the boss and his revolvers will be unlocked automatically (there's also a backup where the pistols will appear on his cryotube)

I remember that in old Ep1 it worked all the time O_o
It's only in Ep2 that I noticed it worked only once and then after you picked it up it'll never spawn ever >_>

What is that cryotube you're talking about ? Is it one in Zeta Base or is it specific to Ep3 ?

User is offline   xenoxols 

Thanks guys, I got it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options