Duke4.net Forums: Bloody Hands for BloodGDX + Weapon Mod Compatibility - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bloody Hands for BloodGDX + Weapon Mod Compatibility

The Bloody Hands Addon it's a hud mod created by Dude27th using a leather jacket from "spriting carnival thread" resources and a modified hat from "High Noon Drifter" on zdoom that helps to better identify the character of Caleb and is more faithful to his third person sprite. This is a my rearrangement which makes it more compatible with other mods, it is also included a patch for Weapon Mod.

Attached File  Bloody Hand BloodGDX.zip (1.44MB)
Number of downloads: 54

Download 2: https://ufile.io/d9n40

This post has been edited by Fantinaikos: 29 April 2018 - 10:56 AM

User is offline   Dzierzan 

That's actually cool and it makes it more true to character's sprites. I am actually suprised someone touched Weapons Mod tiles ^^. Maybe we'll merge this mini patch/mod with our mod, so a player could choose if she/he wants hands with or without sleeves.

User is offline   Devon 

What an great idea!

Looks awsome =)

User is offline   Dude27th 

Hi ! :P
I am very glad that there is people that liked the Add-On :3

Thanks, for appreciation. :P

I noticed that a BloodGDX compatible version of the Weapon Mod has been uploaded recently, so I've made specific a patch. It must be used together with the normal or readapted Bloody Hands Addon obviously.

Attached File  Weapons Mod BloodGX Compatibilities.zip (2.09MB)
Number of downloads: 28

The Flare gun reload animation should be included as a content even in the next DOS edition to me. Even add the alpha pitchfork that becomes bloody after use, which could return to clean state anytime the player change weapon, it's a good idea.

User is offline   Dzierzan 

The Flare gun reload animation should be included as a content even in the next DOS edition to me. Even add the alpha pitchfork that becomes bloody after use, which could return to clean state anytime the player change weapon, it's a good idea.

Yeah, Flare Gun was quickly made to fill the gap, it would be a really good idea to add it to DOS version. Pitchfork cannot be bloody after kill (like the katana in SW) because it requires modding features. The unused sprites (both in Alpha and Retail version) only suggest that it was planned (and obviously should have been kept).

Fantinaikos come on !
What do you mean with "Thanks, for appreciation" ??

That compliments where clearly for the mod which isn't your work by the way it was my work !

And the repacking is nice but don't take the credit for my stuff!

I didn't take credit for your stuff at all :(, I've made it pretty clear this was a repack, infact inside it is even present YOUR credit txt file just renamed into "Original Credits.txt". Plus among the instructions there is link where your original creation can be founded.

Yeah , I kinda have a weird week and I get a bad impression with your last comment :/ , I guess you are right. Sorry for beign rude to you

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options